The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of
Geylang Bahru and Kallang Bahru

I often come here for meals at the Geylang Bahru hawker, many good food here.

And I sometimes explore the (small) area and lately, I discovered a few massage SPA in this small area.

1. GB point beside Automobile association (AA).
there's already a thread on it. Promo $48 for one hour of massage and $50 for HJ.

2. Foot massage at blk 68. I think usually foot massage Al clean one right?

3. Foot massage at blk 67.

4. Body massage at blk 67. Ladies wearing a uniform t-shirt. Newly opened. As I walked past, they openly asked if I want a massage. I peeped inside, dim lights and blinds/curtains.
Didn't ask or try. But I think they had some promo or discount since they are newly opened.

5. Body massage at blk 63.
Saw a couple of ladies inside. Extremely dimmed lights. Blinds and curtains separating the beds. Ladies not in uniform.

Wondering if 4 and 5 provide any special like 1.

Any bros here tried already able to share some reviews with 4 and 5?
Will try to take some photos of the shops when I'm there next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1