The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 22
DehOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDehOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDehOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Making your woman squirt

I think it's fair to say that every guy wants to be a fantastic lover. There's nothing better than making a woman truly satisfied in bed. (I believe that it's even more fun than having an orgasm of your own. I don't know how many bros here have personally experienced their wife or girlfriend (hourly or permanent!) ejaculating from an intense orgasm. But apparently every woman is capable of doing so with the correct stimulation and, let me tell you, they absolutely love it!

As a result of my extensive research and practice, practice, practice in this area, I believe that I have come up with an approach that is guaranteed to make almost every woman squirt.

First of all, as it will require you fingering your girl, you will need to ensure that your fingernails are well trimmed. No 'beng nails' please! Secondly, remove all rings from your fingering hand. (Common sense but common sense aint so common...)

For this technique to work, your woman needs to be already well lubricated so plenty of preceeding fucking or licking will have to have taken place. assuming all is well, and your woman is wet like a running tap, get her to kneel or stand with her legs apart. You should be sitting comfortably beside her so that you can focus on the technique without worrying about cramps.

In most women, you will need to insert two fingers (palm facing up). I find that my middle and ring fingers work best. Slowly move your fingers in and out while caressing or licking her nipples. As you go in and out, gently stretch your fingers in as as far as possible. You should be able to feel a soft, fleshy, spongey bump under your finger tips on the front part of her vaginal wall, deep inside. This is the place that most people refer to as the g-spot. (You well get good marks from her just for finding it!)

Waggle you fingers back and forth against this spot and you will be rewarded with a lot of moaning from your lover. Return to moving your fingers in and out more rapidly. Every so often, stop to waggle your fingers against her g-spot. She should be very wet by now. Work up your speed so that you can hear the 'piak-piak' sound as your palm slaps against her groin area. By this stage you should be able to finger her quite hard - and she will insist on it! Now, really speed up your fingering to as fast as you can go... and you'll feel a sudden gush of warm liquid against your hand and hear it splattering onto the floor. She will be screaming in ecstacy.

After you have got her to this stage, you will be able to make her climax and squirt repeatedly within seconds of putting your fingers in. (I have made my gf climax and squirt 12 times in a row within 5 minutes - to date. I will be attempting to break this record next weekend.)

Try it out and let me know how it goes! Happy bonking - and squirting!
Old 07-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
Re: Making your woman squirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
... (I have made my gf climax and squirt 12 times in a row within 5 minutes - to date. I will be attempting to break this record next weekend.)...
great read... do remember to fill us in on the results

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 07-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mcguyver is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,i'm so proud of you.I did learnt a thing or 2 from you,thx anyway.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
AndyWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Making your woman squirt

Bro, thank for the technique....will try to break your record..hehehe
Old 07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Anyone tried 2 degrees of movement? While wriggling your fingers, add a little more rotational 'oumph' into the act by twisting your wrists. But different strokes for different folks.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

wow, good lesson!! thks!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

great piece of detailed descriptions. appreciated and up ur points...

jimbo
Old 07-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 23
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

Nice detailed infor...

A squirting picture to share with all bros.

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0105dw.jpg
Old 07-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseD77
Nice detailed infor...

Bro, e pic is so amazin..

machiam waterfall...
Old 07-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
Bro, e pic is so amazin..

machiam waterfall...
your're right, looks like she had a bottle of sprite inside...
Old 07-09-2005, 01:54 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

great move bro, update on ur record.....cheers
Old 07-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 23
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

More pictures to share with Bros...

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a15xk.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a26dh.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b12yv.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b20yr.jpg
Old 07-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseD77
Nice detailed infor...

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0105dw.jpg
wah...as good as pissing...
Old 07-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Happosai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

My 2 method of making a gal squirt.

1) Do the usual cunilingus, slowly build up the tempo. When the gal's breath a bit heavier and more wet, position your mouth in such a way that you can apply a bit of suction on the clit. Next use the tip of your tongue to flick on the clit. Regulate the tempo of flicking to fast to turbo and all the while maintaining a bit of suction on the clit. This is to encourage blood to build up at the clit making it much more sensative. Take note, sometimes it might take a bit of time so dont be surprised that you might get the cramp feeling on the tongue. You can try a variety of modification to make your gal more shiok, like while flicking, stick in a finger or 2 to tickle G spot. My ex gf goes balistic when I flick, stick in 1 finger into the cunt and another into the ass hole.

2) While making love, ususally we start off slow and steady to fast and furious and finally a tingle in our groin and kaboom, we guys ejeculate. Method 2 takes a bit of judgement call, when pumping fast and furious once you feel a tingle in the groin, immediately pull out your willie and dive in to give a turbo flick as in method 1. Usually the gal will squirt in less than 20 sec, point to note, this one no need to give chance one, straight away turbo flick, no need to start slow and increase tempo. This method can prolong the sextion by resting your willie while making your gal squirt.

Caution: Using these 2 method together will cause your gal's leg to wobble uncontrollably. Would advise you to try on younger and healthy gals. Exercise caution if your partner is older or has a weak heart.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happosai
Caution: Using these 2 method together will cause your gal's leg to wobble uncontrollably. Would advise you to try on younger and healthy gals. Exercise caution if your partner is older or has a weak heart.
hahaha...good advice, just in case we see a lot of old women being rushed to A&E in the next few days..
视线人浪中找你
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1