The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 5
Y2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant future

Nice, keep it coming.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xetoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more updates
Old 06-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

ASP Leow refused to give me any pain reliever for my new bruises, insisting she wants me to remember her through the pain, and that our next session is not far away. She warned me that I have no proof against her and will be thrown in solitary confinement if I run my mouth off. I could only limp to Mdm Ying and ask her for help again in the medic room, but she would not accept me if I refused to talk, and instead referred me to Dr Liu. Dr Liu is not only a physical physician but a psychiatrist as well, and Ying hoped that she would give me the courage to finger who raped me.

Dr Liu is caring, unconventional but also great at her job

I headed over to see Dr Liu and she seemed very concerned about me. I could tell from her eyes - she had been working here long enough, one look can tell I had kena raped, and not just once. She just went ahead with her questions.

"Tell me where it hurts."

I pointed to my cock shyly, and she very willingly helped me to remove my pants, exposing my genitals for her to see. She did not even wear gloves as I felt her caring touch on my cock, thankful that there's someone else other than Mdm Ying who seemed concerned for me. She slowly applied a cool gel on my penis, then my balls, and then sank her fingers very delicately inside my anus. I winced a little and she patted my thighs to calm me down.

"It's ok, it's ok, Dr Liu won't hurt you one."

After the application, she wrapped a towel around my waist and led me to a sofa. She rested my head on her lap and started trying to coax me to say what happened. Her thighs are soft and warm, and I wish I could lay here forever instead of going back to the prison bed. My head is facing towards her, and her short skirt crawled up in sitting position, allowing me to see her satin panties. I could even smell the sweat from beneath her, as I'm starting to get aroused again.

"Joe, I is in charge of the well being of all inmates in this prison. I want you to know that it's ok to tell me everything. The guards will protect you."

Those words had the opposite effect...it is precisely the guards I'm afraid of. Other than ASP Leow, who knows which other guard have set their sights on devouring me. I continued to keep my lips sealed. But my hard on is getting stronger, and she soon noticed.

"Joe, you having dirty thoughts about me?"

"No, no! Sorry Dr Liu, I just...it's nothing."

To my surprise, she raised her skirt all the way, revealing her panties fully.

"Dr Liu! What are you doing?"

"Fostering trust and love with my patients is what I do. I want you to know that in this room, I am your doctor, your friend and your lover. I want you to pour your heart out to me, can you do that?"

I'm stunned and have no clue how to reply. Seeing this, she took off her coat, and began removing her shirt.

"Dr Liu, stop! You shouldn't degrade yourself like that!" I pleaded.

"There's nothing degrading about this. I have already seen your penis, it's only fair that you see my private parts as well."
Old 06-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Waaaa...can't wait for next installment...
Old 06-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
waaaa.. like that also can???
Old 07-01-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
palmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpalmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good story, please share more!
Old 07-01-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Engingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All the female prison staff so horny
Old 07-01-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

One of the best stories so far I've read...keep it cuming bro
Old 07-01-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BaconNegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, support this thread!
Old 08-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post

Dr Liu is caring, unconventional but also great at her job

"Joe, I is in charge of the well being of all inmates in this prison. I want you to know that it's ok to tell me everything. The guards will protect you."

Those words had the opposite effect...it is precisely the guards I'm afraid of. Other than ASP Leow, who knows which other guard have set their sights on devouring me. I continued to keep my lips sealed. But my hard on is getting stronger, and she soon noticed.

"Joe, you having dirty thoughts about me?"

"No, no! Sorry Dr Liu, I just...it's nothing."

To my surprise, she raised her skirt all the way, revealing her panties fully.

"Dr Liu! What are you doing?"

"Fostering trust and love with my patients is what I do. I want you to know that in this room, I am your doctor, your friend and your lover. I want you to pour your heart out to me, can you do that?"

I'm stunned and have no clue how to reply. Seeing this, she took off her coat, and began removing her shirt.

"Dr Liu, stop! You shouldn't degrade yourself like that!" I pleaded.

"There's nothing degrading about this. I have already seen your penis, it's only fair that you see my private parts as well."
Damn sexciting fantasy story....how we wish the female doctors conducting medical check-ups on us, says this to us ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Awesome story! Camping for more here!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, but bro Rickey's comment inspired me to make a spinoff haha, will put this story on hold first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn sexciting fantasy story....how we wish the female doctors conducting medical check-ups on us, says this to us ..hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1