The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight
Restraint for what? If you got the looks and the skill to hook them up, Use them to your benefit. WIsh i can be same like you. SIanzzz
It's not a nice feeling to be under the spell of pantyhose. As soon as you empty your balls, you begin wondering what has gotten over you. But when you are in the thick of the action, you mind is blank.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
It's not a nice feeling to be under the spell of pantyhose. As soon as you empty your balls, you begin wondering what has gotten over you. But when you are in the thick of the action, you mind is blank.
Bro,

You having sex withdrawal symptoms? Try other stuff, like tying one stocking around her neck and tightening it gradually to make her orgasm last longer....

Who Shags Wins
Old 13-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Girls are prone to extra-curricular affairs. You must create her interest in you and make her want to go after you. I ever did it on a Shiseido girl years ago. At that time she had a b/f in insurance line. After a few attempts when I felt she was comfortable with me, I dated her out.
I think with this gives me courage to approach the counter girl at the China ToXX OG................KEKE
Old 13-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
I think with this gives me courage to approach the counter girl at the China ToXX OG................KEKE
I have been to Estee Lauder counter @ Chinatown OG. I saw one lao kwei boo. CB !
Old 13-09-2005, 12:42 AM
sqgal_shaunsg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I garee with peter North especially when you see a lady in pantyhose, the bottom head is doing the thinking..thta's exactly what happens to me. the moment I see the woman in pantyhose, I will try all means to goup and chat upw ith her...imagine if you can try sniffing her pantyhose as part of foreplay and her pantyhose gives out a beautiful heavnely body scent....I don't knwo what more can we have her.....right Peter. So afr, I have encountered four of such gals with such scent.
Old 13-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

mmmm.... sluuurp

Who Shags Wins
Old 13-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
mmmm.... sluuurp

Yo bro... U got the pic in it's original size...? Looks gd man...
Old 14-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod
Yo bro... U got the pic in it's original size...? Looks gd man...
Dun have leh bro, I copied from a lingerie site one. By the way, some kuku zapped me for that picture, i think maybe is his wife or something.... hahaha, he wishes, dumb fuck!

Who Shags Wins
Old 14-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...By the way, some kuku zapped me for that picture, i think maybe is his wife or something....
I think you were zapped cos he couldn't see the pic, as imageshack has banned linking from this domain...
Old 14-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
I think you were zapped cos he couldn't see the pic, as imageshack has banned linking from this domain...
you can't see the picture too?

Who Shags Wins
Old 14-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
you can't see the picture too?
Nah, can't see it too... All the imageshack-hosted pics can't be seen anymore... Pity, cos Bro Schrodinger had posted some good ones a couple of months back...
Old 14-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey... That's immature for zapping people, rite...? Not his fault that the image expire ma... *Sigh*... Some kuku simply dun knowthe rules...
Old 14-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Hi bro WhiteGals.. Up U liow...
Old 14-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod
Hey... That's immature for zapping people, rite...? Not his fault that the image expire ma... *Sigh*... Some kuku simply dun knowthe rules...
What to do? Some people are just trigger-happy and do not give others the benefit of the doubt....
Old 14-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
What to do? Some people are just trigger-happy and do not give others the benefit of the doubt....
Bro,

Have you got any host sites to recommend?

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1