The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Who have a long term relationship with PRC KTV girl?

My brudda just courted and hook a prc ktv girl as a girlfriend. I only date them but never have long term relationship with them b4.

i told him she will suck his money dry sooner or later, but he dont believe me. Anyone here with any experience or horror stories about these relationship so i can knock some sense into him. if got happy stories about them, let me have them too.
Old 31-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who have a long term relationship with PRC KTV girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
My brudda just courted and hook a prc ktv girl as a girlfriend. I only date them but never have long term relationship with them b4.

i told him she will suck his money dry sooner or later, but he dont believe me. Anyone here with any experience or horror stories about these relationship so i can knock some sense into him. if got happy stories about them, let me have them too.
KTV gers are human being, they have emotional. These gers are here to earn big big money n go back home. Some gers know how to control their emotion, no love love but money money.... Some gers come to earn money but kena poison by the guys here. They can't control their emotion n fall for that guy.
Not all suck dry dry.... some even contribute to u....
Old 31-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
KTV gers are human being, they have emotional. These gers are here to earn big big money n go back home. Some gers know how to control their emotion, no love love but money money.... Some gers come to earn money but kena poison by the guys here. They can't control their emotion n fall for that guy.
Not all suck dry dry.... some even contribute to u....
how they contribute to u? can share?
agree w your pt generally, but seen too many cases of them sucking money and emotions dry and bye bye and never see them again.
Old 31-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Did your friend potray himself as a rich man? If that's the case, then there's no wonder. Make oneself stand clear.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 31-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Did your friend potray himself as a rich man? If that's the case, then there's no wonder. Make oneself stand clear.
dunno whether he did that. dont think he is rich.
but u never know what these girls r thinking.
plus many people who go ktv in shorts and t-shirts and are not well educated have stacks of yusoff ishak to give.
Old 31-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess it is all a matter of luck(or opening your eyes wide and be smart). i have got friends who are in long term relationship with prc....

one of them does not ask for anything from my friend. all she ask for is a steady relationship, but would need my friend just to take care of her school fee, accomodation and daily expenses(if necessary), if she can't make it on her own. she does not go for any high-end products. and, my friend is willing and comfortable to do just that. fine!

another friend of mine is a poor bloke yet the prc 'contributes' to him like nobody's business. she works for the money and would at times pass some to my friend to help me make ends meet. fantastic!

yet another friend of mine was in deep shit! he swipes and withdraws cash from his account and credit cards like nobody's business and would soon be declared bankrupt; si lor jit diao (one dead road). sigh!

so, i think there are good, ave, and fuck-up prc. just warn your friend and be very careful. hope he is mature and not blind enough to see thru' the motives of the prc. it is always a sad thing to see our fellow country man being conned by these prc. i tot we are supposed to be smarter than them! however, do not cheat them and let not they cheat us too!
Old 31-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty69warrior
i guess it is all a matter of luck(or opening your eyes wide and be smart). i have got friends who are in long term relationship with prc....

one of them does not ask for anything from my friend. all she ask for is a steady relationship, but would need my friend just to take care of her school fee, accomodation and daily expenses(if necessary), if she can't make it on her own. she does not go for any high-end products. and, my friend is willing and comfortable to do just that. fine!

another friend of mine is a poor bloke yet the prc 'contributes' to him like nobody's business. she works for the money and would at times pass some to my friend to help me make ends meet. fantastic!

yet another friend of mine was in deep shit! he swipes and withdraws cash from his account and credit cards like nobody's business and would soon be declared bankrupt; si lor jit diao (one dead road). sigh!

so, i think there are good, ave, and fuck-up prc. just warn your friend and be very careful. hope he is mature and not blind enough to see thru' the motives of the prc. it is always a sad thing to see our fellow country man being conned by these prc. i tot we are supposed to be smarter than them! however, do not cheat them and let not they cheat us too!
thanks dirty69warrior. very good and sound advice.
i guess now its 2 early to tell what her intentions are. but being bruddas for so long, dont want to see him end up as number 3.
anyway i may be a bit bias cos i never encounter number 2 b4.
Old 31-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how they contribute to u? can share?
agree w your pt generally, but seen too many cases of them sucking money and emotions dry and bye bye and never see them again.

Contribute as in finance.... but advice your bro not to fall too deep. If he is mature enough he should be able to tell the ger's intention. Dun let the small head controls the big head.....
Old 31-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
dunno whether he did that. dont think he is rich.
but u never know what these girls r thinking.
plus many people who go ktv in shorts and t-shirts and are not well educated have stacks of yusoff ishak to give.
yes i go in shorts and t shirts sometimes and i do have a stack of purple colour ones to give

but seriously, my not so kind advice is to let your friend fall because he will not listen anyway. i can share that those 1,2 fellow i know so far has been ok but in the longer run, will have to see.

but of course, there are some people lucky or should i say, they are capable with these girls ie foc. these may or may not go into long term relations.

well empires and heros has fell because of woman. what more we are but ordinary beings.

Last edited by forex; 31-05-2004 at 12:01 PM.
Old 31-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
yes i go in shorts and t shirts sometimes and i do have a stack of purple colour ones to give

but seriously, my not so kind advice is to let your friend fall because he will not listen anyway.

but of course, there are some people lucky or should i say, they are capable with these girls ie foc. these may or may not go into long term relations.

well empires and heros has fell because of woman. what more we are but ordinary beings.
i also thought of letting him fall but know him and his family so long already. sure will blame me. besides if he is in debt, he will sure borrow from me. so better minimise my losses now.
Old 31-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i also thought of letting him fall but know him and his family so long already. sure will blame me. besides if he is in debt, he will sure borrow from me. so better minimise my losses now.
you are his bro what
Old 31-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
yellowdancer is Cool - loads of Potential
Old Bird Story.

I got one lao jiao who cheong KTV told me about some men who hook up with KTV girl and then later did not have to work as the KTV girl supported him. All he has to do is drive the KTV girl to work and home everyday.

Think become a sort of Xiao Bai Lian....... but then they are also quite smart. Imagine you can make the girl work at this sort of places and willingly contribute money to you each time.

Think you really have to be very tactical and smart in order to reach this level.
Old 31-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
you are his bro what
not by blood lah. if really by blood, kenna fucked and tell the wife and parents already and let him be disowned.
Old 31-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

Re: Old Bird Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdancer
I got one lao jiao who cheong KTV told me about some men who hook up with KTV girl and then later did not have to work as the KTV girl supported him. All he has to do is drive the KTV girl to work and home everyday.

Think become a sort of Xiao Bai Lian....... but then they are also quite smart. Imagine you can make the girl work at this sort of places and willingly contribute money to you each time.

Think you really have to be very tactical and smart in order to reach this level.
not surprise lah. like that might as well be geylang pimp and can earn even more.

no point doing such thing no matter how hard up u r? many of these prc girls spend alot of money to come here and need alot of money when go back for personal reasons. y do such chek ak thing?
Old 31-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sadfa, i think it is very difficult for you to do anything. your bro will feel that he knows the gal better than you. he will tell you that he is not splashing on her, just to save his face(i got many friends telling this crap). just pray that he is sensible enuf and does not come to you when he needs money(for the prc)..... haha!

in any case, these relationships are all short term. my friends' mentality are such that "i will provide for you(within my means) during your stinct in sgp, or i am using your money since you are willing to help with my problems".

whatever, just chiong with a clear conscience and within your means........ "hurt nobody, and not to be a fool to be hurt by others!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1