The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Lewd is Cool - loads of Potential
My gf who loves to suck cock

Hi everyone. I am new and I hope that my stories will be liked by everyone. Any feedback please feel free to share. Okay I shall begin with my story of my horny gf who loves to suck cock.

I knew my gf from work, about a year ago. When i knew her, i rmbed her as a person who appeared to be innocent. Moreover, she was smart, pretty, and everything that you desire in a girl. I was kinda turned on when i first saw her but I didn't expect much as I felt that she was probably those types of girls who are hard to get and bonging them will be way too hard. However, I did not want to waste an opportunity so i courted her. And throughout, I just kept her in my fantasy, images of her smooth and perfectly cut body, nicely shaped boobs, perky ass... And after a tough process when i finally managed to date her, things went beyond my expectations and fantasy soon turned real...
Old 21-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Re: My gf who loves to suck cock

For ppl who like my story and is expecting mre, please up my points to show ur support. =D
Old 21-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

It was my first date out with her. The memory still remained fresh in my head... I have asked her out for a dinner at vivo city.. Initially, I was rather bored while waiting for her and my attention was drawn to all the sluts who were walking past me at the mrt station... However, when my current gf appeared from the mrt gates, all the other sluts did not bother me anymore...

She was dressed in a short, silky black dress, with a rather low V cut at the centre, revealing her deep cleavage.. One look and I can tell she has at least C cup boobs. My cock hardened slightly. Her face wore a bit of makeup, definitely not those thick types that ah lians love to wear to conceal their flaws. She is definitelty an angel who did not need much of those products to show off her beautiful features. Her eyes carried a mixture of sensuality and innocence and her thick and sexy lips make me want to kiss them straight away! Furthermore her skin was fair and smooth.. I was deeply captivated... How I wish I can just slide the dress off her shoulders and slowly touch and kiss her sexy body.

However, I had to conceal my lust as this was just the start. I must not risk anything. Hence, I just approached her with an enthusiastic smile and together we walked to vivo to have our first date.. ...

To be continued...
Old 24-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 17
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

waiting for more bro....
Old 24-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

no ladies are too hard to get if you hit the right buttons....but of cuz different girls from different places have different buttons...singapore's buttons may be triggered only by stacks of money, posh car and an apartment.....just for laugh only....
Old 24-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
fendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up tents
Old 24-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

okay. thanks for the support from some of you guys. will really appreciate if some of you can up my points. haha

okay the story continues...

We slowly walked together to a restaurant at Vivo and i cannot really recall the name of the restaurant but i know that it sells western cuisine.. as i walked beside her, i could smell the fragrant perfume that she was wearing.. it was not very heavy and i could also smell the body lotion that she used to bathe earlier on at the same time.. my cock hardened slightly again.. how i wish that i can smell her whole naked body before i enter her..

hoping not to make the whole thing awkward, i decided to strike up a conversation by asking her about her social life so that i can know more about the type of person she is.. this will make it easier for me to tackle her.. i must say she was rather shy as when i tried to look her in her eyes for longer than a few seconds, she would turn away with a polite smile.. "oh man, this chick is really acting coy in front of me.. wait till i reveal her hidden horny side and let her beg me for more as i fuck her.." that thought really turned me on and i decided to divert my thoughts back to her..

to make her more comfortable, i stopped staring into her eyes and i changed the conversation to lighter issues like what she would like to eat for the day.. as it was still early, i was hoping i can squeeze a movie into the night so that i can make my move...

to be continued...
Old 24-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

she sounds like a hidden gem to me bro...haha.
Interesting story...keep it cumming!!
Old 24-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Your points will eventually come if your story is good. I see potential plot here, will up you when i regain my power.
Old 27-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late update everyone. Kind of busy these few days.

The story continues...

So dinner proceeded on for a few hours.. We had a good chat as we ate and i could see her loosening herself up in front of me. At first she was still tense and reserved but now she seemed to be more relaxed and talkative. I was glad i managed to make her feel more comfortable in my presence. I was discussing about some thing excitedly with her when i accidentally drop my cutlery on the floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up and as I was about to get up, i caught a glimpse of her long and smooth legs. Yum yum.. I decided to push my luck and see if i could catch a glimpse of her undies since she was wearing quite a short dress. I pretended to have a hard time picking up my cutlery and slightly adjusted my angle and to my surprise, i could see her red panties clearly even though her legs were crossed due to my angle.
My heart pumped faster all of a sudden and i quickly got up before she got suspicious. I thought to myself that she must be a slut for wearing a red panties when being out with a guy for the first time and I was turned on by that thought..

I decided to ask a funny question.. "Hey anyway Carol, what colour do u like?" She chuckled and replied. "How about u make a guess?" I replied,"I see that you have a black earring and wallet and is wearing a black dress.. Let me guess black?" However deep inside, my guess was red.. She replied cheekily,"No you are wrong! it is red." Bingo! However I said, "Awww..." as I did not want to show her that i was actually excited about the fact that she is that type of person who does not show what she like directly. This simply means that although she may seem coy and conventional, maybe deep below, she is just one horny little devil waiting for me to show her "light"..

I suggested to watch movie and she agreed without hesitation. Looks like I am starting to get lucky for the night.. Let me fast forward to when the movie began and we sat the couple seats.. It was me who suggested the couple seats to Carol on the pretext that they are more spacious and she can always put down the handle to separate us if she felt weird. However she didn't seem to mind not putting the handle.. I was thrilled... I know that I have to initiate soon in a manner that is subtle but deadly..
Old 28-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind me asking, are all girls sluts to you?
Old 28-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Nope. Only some. Why would you ask that?
Old 28-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NZXT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro lewd, moar moar.

how to up points?
Old 28-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Don't mind me asking, are all girls sluts to you?
Are you Carol ???.............ke ke ke
Old 28-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewd View Post
Sorry for the late update everyone. Kind of busy these few days.

The story continues...

So dinner proceeded on for a few hours.. We had a good chat as we ate and i could see her loosening herself up in front of me. At first she was still tense and reserved but now she seemed to be more relaxed and talkative. I was glad i managed to make her feel more comfortable in my presence. I was discussing about some thing excitedly with her when i accidentally drop my cutlery on the floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up and as I was about to get up, i caught a glimpse of her long and smooth legs. Yum yum.. I decided to push my luck and see if i could catch a glimpse of her undies since she was wearing quite a short dress. I pretended to have a hard time picking up my cutlery and slightly adjusted my angle and to my surprise, i could see her red panties clearly even though her legs were crossed due to my angle.
My heart pumped faster all of a sudden and i quickly got up before she got suspicious. I thought to myself that she must be a slut for wearing a red panties when being out with a guy for the first time and I was turned on by that thought..

I decided to ask a funny question.. "Hey anyway Carol, what colour do u like?" She chuckled and replied. "How about u make a guess?" I replied,"I see that you have a black earring and wallet and is wearing a black dress.. Let me guess black?" However deep inside, my guess was red.. She replied cheekily,"No you are wrong! it is red." Bingo! However I said, "Awww..." as I did not want to show her that i was actually excited about the fact that she is that type of person who does not show what she like directly. This simply means that although she may seem coy and conventional, maybe deep below, she is just one horny little devil waiting for me to show her "light"..

I suggested to watch movie and she agreed without hesitation. Looks like I am starting to get lucky for the night.. Let me fast forward to when the movie began and we sat the couple seats.. It was me who suggested the couple seats to Carol on the pretext that they are more spacious and she can always put down the handle to separate us if she felt weird. However she didn't seem to mind not putting the handle.. I was thrilled... I know that I have to initiate soon in a manner that is subtle but deadly..

Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1