The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lightbulb Payday

hi brothers here, does any one here knoe the payday of the geylang cat40s? i happen to lend one of them money and was waiting her to payback. no response from here, so need to know when her payday as i can go get from her
Old 23-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Question payday ?

halo ?

you think she will pay you back?
Old 23-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tohcw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Payday

Ohhh no.... hope u r not being cheated.
Old 24-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Payday

Quote:
Originally posted by ting
hi brothers here, does any one here knoe the payday of the geylang cat40s? i happen to lend one of them money and was waiting her to payback. no response from here, so need to know when her payday as i can go get from her
bro, you can kiss your money goodbye...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 24-01-2004, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

If u are regular at the house, u can ask the OKT for help lah, else the matter is between u and her loh..

Quote:
Old 24-01-2004, 09:37 AM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
What did you?????????

I hope the amount is small to you cos you can forget about getting it back...

What drove you to lend her money??? Sob stories????????
Old 24-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun think u will get it back...................
Old 25-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Payday

Quote:

my advice is you go and talk to the hse OKT,
see if he can help you, and talk to the girl as well.
if she dun return your $$$, post her hse number and
working number in this forum. this sure will affect her business.

Old 25-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy payday

i lend her one thousand. house num 18, can any kind bro help me check out wat this house payday is ??? pls thanks alot
Old 25-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: payday

Quote:
i lend her one thousand. house num 18, can any kind bro help me check out wat this house payday is ??? pls thanks alot
bro ting, I'm not too sure but from I see from H12, the payment is daily!!! the girls come down after closing and sign for their share of the the day's takings. tt's what I know from one house. I'm not too sure if it applies throughout the whole of GL... but i'm presuming it is lah...

sorry to heard abt ur loss...
S$1000... can do 25 sessions...
damn, tt's shitty!

try to get it back!!!
Old 25-01-2004, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
pay day

as mentioned aboved...
seen some girls collect money at the end of the day from OKT...
but not sure if it's their pay...cos i overheard tat its money for the girl to do check-up the next day....
2 cents worth.
Old 25-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
If i not wrong, most houses pay their girls daily. There is a register to record their number of bookings(sessions) and the girls will keep one themselves. End of day, they collect half of the their earnings from their sessions per day( $20 per session they will get). If day on average of 12-15 customers, they get $240 - $300 per day. However, one or two houses practise to pay by monthly bcos the boss will deduct other fees( ie food, laundry services) from their "monthly pay".

Pls check with the OKT of that house, no point asking for advice here. If u are willing to lend the money, u must be willing to part with the money for good. Did she sign any IOU or anything? If not, approach the OKT for advice.Have a heart-to-heart talk on how to settle this peacefully and without harm to either party.
Old 25-01-2004, 10:28 AM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I am sorry to say that really. But the money is as good as gone.

Just take it that you make a lousy bet for middleboro last night for S$1k and learn from this misadventure.

And that is about all i think you can do. Painful but no choice lor.
Old 25-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

Red face parting your hard-earn $$$

to all bros,

think twice or more before parting your hard-earned $money$
to all these WLs, they are all out for $money$.

no girl would ever like to be in this line,
isn't it all for the $money$ ???

they ask you for $1 K,
after which they will ask for more.

less such stories from Thai WLs,
but more from PRC WLs;
Damn! all revolve around $money$,
sad stories, cheated by bf who is a pimp/OKT,
family member sick, divorcee with kid, working
to pay for house and car, own a big debt.......

whatever it is, if you like the girl,
see her more often if you have the $money$,
at least it is a fair transaction,
this you won't feel cheated.

.jon
Old 29-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When they are paid depends on the house. Some pay daily and some pay bi-weekly. Every boss has different business practices - some charge money for food, some give money for food etc.

Talking to those guys (commonly known as the "OKT"s) hawking the wares outside the house will do you no good. They are not the boss - they like the WLs - are simply workers paid a daily salary e.g. salespersons.

Most bosses could care less as well - this is a private matter between you and the WL. If you want to see the boss, go at closing time - there's a good chance he's the guy counting the money before putting it in the safe.

In case any of you have been wondering, I don't dream this stuff up. As it so happens, one of the OKTs is a pri. sch. football kaki and we share a cup of kopi everytime I happen to be in Geylang. Like all OKTs he talks a lot of cock (e.g. he buys me the kopi most of the time saying it's on the "company account") so I just report it exactly as it's been told to me from the horses mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1