The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wongj is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://mlgirls88.com/mei-mei-sgd-110-b2b-sexy-massage/

http://mlgirls88.com/yi-yi-sgd110-b2b-sexy-massage/

Tried the 4-hands massage by this sister pair late last night.
Will refrain from elaborating cos will get zapped by webmasters and their clones.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7554 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongj View Post
Will refrain from elaborating cos will get zapped by webmasters and their clones.
Might as well dun post anything...

You get paid to write MRs until no more creativity to write anything, is it? Lol
Old 23-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7868 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't worry. You won't get zapped since you are under moderation. So please tell us more of your experience. If not how to attract business for them.
Old 23-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back from my super long hiatus!

Tried A-Ta recently:
http://www.liltigersden.com/a-ta/

Please forgive me if my review skills and accuracy is not as zai as in the past, will improve again over time!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (Acupressure style without oil)
Special: 7.5/10 (Good roaming signal, with half real moans)
Attitude and GFE: 6.5/10

Decided to try her for my comeback coz I saw "Nude Massage".
Her area has parking nearby, but I didn't see any MRT nearby.
Opened the door for me in a translucent nightgown, and stripped once we entered the room.
Helped me shower down and clean my didi.
Whole session was done on a proper massage bed.
Went for 2 shots, one before and one after, but she couldnt get me off during round 2. Round 1 was great though, very good roaming and boobs massage by her to get me hard, but the HJ itself was pretty mechanical and SOP.

Massage was hard and strong, acupressure style and without oil, so it might not appeal to some bros who would prefer the lighter soothing ones done with oil.

Overall, the money was slightly worth it, but since I have been gone so long, I wouldn't RTM as theres many many more others to try!

Please upz me coz I have been away for too long! Need to catch up on points! Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Chezzter; 25-08-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 23-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros heard of Mandy who do jg under yf last time?

Rec msg that she back after 3yrs.

Any bros recall if her massage n jg skill are good?
Old 23-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Anyone tried her before?

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-752-index.html

Surely too good to be true....
Old 23-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
cheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thank Bro wong j MR
after reading your MR fast hand fast leg make an appointment with them and when down.
knock knock ~open~! OK quite a pretty girl, above average, quite nice to talk to. Very fast get into a conversation and we chat about many things. They gave me an excellent massage that ease all my bodyache, it feels so good that I almost fall asleep. After the massage, she begin to lick here & there, quite slow and nice, not rushing type. They does not just jerk you off. They will fondle your little brother and lick your nipples, etc to get your brother stiff and will ask you how best to serve you to get your little bro up – very service oriented. Managed to get me shot twice without getting my little bro sore, thus I give this a big plus.

RTM:Sure why not. friendly nice GFE four hand HJ
Old 23-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Messaged Yi Yi to ask if she's a trained masseuse and she replied that she isn't. Since she's charging $110 per hour, and she's not trained in massage, followed up with a second question, whether she would massage fully nude, half nude or fully clothed. She rudely asked me to check her advert, to which I replied that it was not specified in the ad. Her next response was really uncalled for 没写就没有,你去找妓女.

I responded that there was no need to reply in this manner, as she could have given me a simple 不脱. She then responded that I was showing disrespect to a masseuse. I pointed out to her that mine was a normal question since she is advertising her services in the sex industry. She responded that there was no need for my queries, 相信你喜欢妓女。

WTF? $110 fully clothed, untrained, rude, demands respect and doesn't understand that respect should be mutual.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Messaged Yi Yi to ask if she's a trained masseuse and she replied that she isn't. Since she's charging $110 per hour, and she's not trained in massage, followed up with a second question, whether she would massage fully nude, half nude or fully clothed. She rudely asked me to check her advert, to which I replied that it was not specified in the ad. Her next response was really uncalled for 没写就没有,你去找妓女.

I responded that there was no need to reply in this manner, as she could have given me a simple 不脱. She then responded that I was showing disrespect to a masseuse. I pointed out to her that mine was a normal question since she is advertising her services in the sex industry. She responded that there was no need for my queries, 相信你喜欢妓女。

WTF? $110 fully clothed, untrained, rude, demands respect and doesn't understand that respect should be mutual.
Okts please get your ladies ready to be asked these. Jason's queries are pretty standard and decent. No reason for them to snap back. Customers also have a right to check before purchasing
Old 23-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She then responded that I was showing disrespect to a masseuse. .
Did she refer "masseuse" as 按摩师 in Chinese?
Old 23-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Did she refer "masseuse" as 按摩师 in Chinese?
Yes, she used the term 按摩师. From my knowledge of Chinese, to use “师” means that the individual is an expert in the field. Her exact words were 不知道什么是按摩师。什么是尊重
Old 23-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

did you call or sms her? have read some FR said that it is someone else that are replying messages not themselves and other said that most of the pics are fake lol
https://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1646
Old 23-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

MLG88 is just plain rubbish lah. I don't think ANY bro that regularly posts MR from this thread that has tried MLG88 ever got a girl that's even close to 50% same as the picture advertised. The pictures are all either heavily photoshopped or random photos gotten from somewhere else.

Even the one positive MR given by a trusted bro Special_Spawner also said that he didn't get what the pictures advertised, and had to ask for the girl by name specifically or they will just assign any random girl to you.

This cheon is also a verified tua sai kang paid MR writer or OKT or webmaster. See these 2 posts by me for reference:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14844001
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14844055.

moomoocowz is also another tua sai kang from the same website. See reference post and his reply to my PM:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14705187

Now see this other MLG88 clone wongj's post. See any similarity to moomoocowz's message?
Quote:

My points now is 45, I await MLG88's webmaster to either come out in open and refute that these are not his fake wannabe "bros" or to zap me, so you can show to other bros here that you are guilty as charged.

Last edited by faithless; 23-08-2016 at 11:38 PM.
Old 23-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

what happen to pink lady thread? suddenly disappear few weeks back
Old 24-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
MLG88 is just plain rubbish lah. I don't think ANY bro that regularly posts MR from this thread that has tried MLG88 ever got a girl that's even close to 50% same as the picture advertised. The pictures are all either heavily photoshopped or random photos gotten from somewhere else.

Lolz, bro Stiffness is now a boss with various websites. 失敬失敬 haha

To me those that always claimed that this thread is infested by okts are the okt themselves.

Anyway, just read the MRs with your eyes open. Check the source. It can tell easily who the okts/clones are. And I usually just refer only to the MRs listed by bro Javabeans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1