The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 12-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
DBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Location was in central area and was very easy ccessible via all mode of transport. Room was big and nice too.

She is a tall and photogenic lady. She is very sexy and beautiful with a hourglass tight figure and shapely ass. She has a c cup boobs that body nicely. Play with her boob during shower.

Her pussy was shaven type and delicious, super tight and wet. No smell. Went down on her during shower, already wet.

The frenching was those DFK from shower to bed and have the feel.

BBBJ was fantastic with lot of slurping sound, with good grap and suction accompany with some deep throat.

The FR was accommodating. We did various position ranging from missionary to normal doggy and standing doggy. Her moan getting louder as i thrust deeper and faster. Can feel the tightness of her pussy and as i am about to cum, i remove the CD and request for a BBBJ. In the end, did a COF.

Very good attitude, very patient, never rush me thou it took quite long for me to cum, she will just. stimulated me by moaning and seductive me. Hardworking and willing to please lady.

Okt was responsive. Thanks for SNS.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
SkyPP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyPP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First Blood FR Miya SNS 12 Nov

I'm speechless when I saw her. To describe her stunning beauty, she is like a fairy tales princess. Model looks, seductive eyes and soft spoken, My heart is pumping and get excited. My 2IC for sure become hard. she's confirmed rank 1 girl in my life. No regrets! Her service is top notch classical type and no commercial feelings. We started DFK, after she undressed wow mind blowing body figures. I almost fainted, and nose bleeding. I can feel she do her best for me everything! I'm so happy to have this first opportunity and experience with her.

We were like a couples, making love with real feelings like First Love! She said she liked me lol, because I'm gentle to her and although our time is short. But we spent our time fullest together. Unforgettable memories. Thank you SNS give me this first love feeling..

Please take care of her.
Service 100/100. Definitely will return!
Old 12-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New girl Elsa from SNS, sure must book 😂 Had tons of fun with this beautiful lady! Very good service and willing to accommodate. Very high gfe!! The moment I entered the room already straight action liao 😂 Before the race started already got my car before the line ahaha

Same as photos looks wise. Nice ass! Soft and firm, really solid ass!! Made me horny again thinking about her ass now 😂 Highly recommended!! Made her cummed few times, shivering and spasm kinda orgasms! Really made me feel like James Bond in bed 😂

Thanks again for everything!! Enjoyed my time even though was kinda fast. Good time always pass by fast! Knn ahaha
Old 13-11-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same������

Area: Central
Name: Elsa
Group: SNS
Web: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907936

1. Age: a girl in her twenties
2. Face value: very beautiful face, charming smile, shoulder length highlighted gold hair
3. Boobs: Natural and original small, no comment how big is it
4. Body: 1.71 meters tall, exquisite, curvy and sexy nice ass
5. French: aggressive, hot, sexy, wild type of frenching
6. Massage: Simple massage after session
7: Pussy: Shaven, touch a bit get wet and super tight
8. Cat licking Catbath: Her tongue licking my tits and balls is so sensitive, but I love it
9. BBBJ: In a word; great, I can keep her blowing all the time. This foreplay can make my brother hard for a long time, absolutely! deepthroat and skilful
10. Painting: Occasionally lick her sister because she is sensitive. It is easy to make her orgasm
11: Moaning: soft to loud, very sexy and horny
12. FJ: tried a few postition, she was responsive, obedient, obligned and very straightforward, I like it and enjoy it very much. We can keep it for a long time.
13. CIM: she take it all without complaint, suck it dry and swallow it
14. GFE: very warm, very considerate, mainly to make you feel very comfortable
15. Will you come back? RTF: Will definitely come back to support her, currently she is the only girl I think the best service
16: Attitude: hardworking, willing to please and go all out, no complaint
17: Overall: she sure know how to pamper a guy
Old 13-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miya

Tried a few of SNS ladies. Always never disappoint me.

Face: 100% resemblance to photo. Beautiful with Killer looks (9)

Personality: Sweet, friendly and chatty type (9)

Skin: Smooth, fair and sliky (9)

Body: Curvy, tall, slim, sexy, sexy hot butt (9)

Breast: B+ and natural and nice to suck (9)

Pussy: shaved. She was tight and gets wet if treated the right way. have a great painting for her too (9)

Frenching: Experience and great tongue fighter. I like it very much (9)

Catbath: Yes. She did a good job. (9)

BBBJ: Solid, slow with lot of suction and sexy moves. Deepthroat. I enjoyed it. (9)

FJ: active and accomadating, obedient and willing to please (9)

Attitude: hardworking, patient and no rush (9)

GFE: Good. She is chatty and treat me like her lover (9)

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
BA.BAO.DAI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alora SNS is a tall hot brunette with the slutty seductive and foxxy look. Her skin was smooth and beautiful. She is slim with zero fat and smoking hot body. Boob is a handful. Real person look better than the pics.

After some ice breaking, proceed with shower. Shower was normal but with lot of frecnhing and bbbj action.

The frenching was hot, kinky, passionate and DFK. The bbbj was slow and sensual with lot of ball sucking and slurping with good control and of course deep throat.

She sit at the towel bowl cover and i gave her a damn good painting.
Her pussy was shaven and easily wet. Stroke her pussy awhile, suddenly my fingers soaked with her love juice. I gave a few strokes and fast one to make her shiver beg me to fuck her.

Cannot tahan the temptation, helmet on at fuck her in the toilet with standing doggie. I then pump her in doggie till kingdom cums while cupping her big boobs.

A nice gem and overall a very nice lady

Last edited by BA.BAO.DAI; 13-11-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewislkh View Post
New girl Elsa from SNS, sure must book 😂 Had tons of fun with this beautiful lady! Very good service and willing to accommodate. Very high gfe!! The moment I entered the room already straight action liao 😂 Before the race started already got my car before the line ahaha

Same as photos looks wise. Nice ass! Soft and firm, really solid ass!! Made me horny again thinking about her ass now 😂 Highly recommended!! Made her cummed few times, shivering and spasm kinda orgasms! Really made me feel like James Bond in bed 😂

Thanks again for everything!! Enjoyed my time even though was kinda fast. Good time always pass by fast! Knn ahaha
Nice one. next bonk target

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
appari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for Yura 🇰🇷
I usually don’t write FRs but Yura but she looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes and her mouth around my cock that I just couldn’t say no!
She cant speak English very well but she knows enough to get things going.

Location 9/10- Location is pretty good, central at a service apartment
Looks: 9/10. Nice sharp beautiful features
Body: 9.5/10. Fantastic figure. Slim body, great boobs and round ass
Showering: 8/10. My 2IC was sparkling clean
Frenching: 10/10. Deep long kisses and lots of tongue action.
BBBJ: 9.5/10. Sloppy and wet just the way I like it.
FJ: 9.5/10. My 2IC slipped into her tight wet pussy and she moaned and begged me to fuck her harder in Korean
GFE: 8.5/10. Like the slutty uni girl I always wanted

Best time and money spent. Will def RTF Yura when I get more vitamin M.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miya

Web: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907921

Location: Convenient, central area and walking distance from MRT

Looks: A looker definitely, has that slutty and vixen look from an angle.

Body: Hourglass figure with a perky ass, no horse run!

Breast: B+ and nice and natural that fit well into her body

French: Started about 3mins from entrance till end of session. Tongue fight from beginning until the end.She definitely knows how to french.

BBBJ: Very sensual, passionate kind of blowjob. She focuses alot on tip as well. What was mindblowing was not so much of the cocksucking but the balls licking, definitely cloud 9 experience.

Pussy: Clean shaved, odourless. Naturally wet and no KY required at all. I'm an avid painter myself so definitely enjoyed my time doing the job. She loves it.

Moan: Very sexy, from low to loud and she was whining and moaning in enjoyment.

FJ: Her body is so flexible and can accommodate different positions . We had
lotus position then reverse cowgirl then doggie before i unload all inside the condom.

RTF: Yes for sure , cannot wait for my next appointment.
Old 14-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alora SNS

Book her last night, was given the room number upon arrival.

Once in the rm, she waste no time to strip. A sexy hot, slim and tall brunette naked in front of me. Her boobs was a handful, just nice for her body. Smooth complexion with shaven pussy.

We went to shower together. I cant wait for action to start in the shower. Wash and lot of hugging and rubba rubba action in the shower and then with some hot frenching like long lost gf.

After the shower, lie on the bed and she start to catbath mi and then bbbj me, her bbbj was damn good, very deep, very long and very sexy and very power with deep throat and gaggling too. she then ride on mi and started to pump. we change several postition till I cum my sperm in the condom.

Overall very good attitude and takes her time.

Thanks SNS for arrangement
Old 14-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BLEACH_ View Post
Alba

Beautiful with vixen and mistress look.
First look already get horny.

Consider rather tall to me.
Smoky hot, nice n curvy body with a sexy and perky ass.

Patient and hardworking attitude.

Go all the way to the end.
High gfe with no short cut.

Very solid service as follow:

1. Shower together
2. BBBJ during shower with popping sound
3. Wild and passionate hot frenching
4. Breast and pussy rubbing on your body
5. BBBJ with deep throat and throbbling sound
6. Full body cat bath
7. Different fj position

Tight and shaven pussy and love to be paint.

She is sure the return to fuck type.

Thanks SNS

Had my RTF with her yesterday. My FR on her previously.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
AhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Arya via SNS

Looks: 8/10
Beautiful, Tall, bitchy and asian look.
No tattoo and toned, slim and curvy body with a perky butt, really look like
Just like what was shown in the pics.Boobs is about C.

BBBJ: 8/10
BBBJ was strong and powerful, less tongue, more mouth. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls with DT.

Painting: 9/10.
Her pussy was delicious with no smell and shaven but when teased and aroused properly by my tongue and lips, her juices flowed out. .

FJ: 9/10
I tried missionary and cowgirl, I like her moan, can feel her moan is real. Release all in her mouth.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to! Her cheeky,bitchy, smiley and vixen face and slim body is to die for!

Thanks SNS for making the first blood arrangement.

I feel like fucking a horny bitch.
Old 14-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Alba from bro SNS.

Booking: 10/10. Very responsive and easy to book with clear instructions.
Location: 9/10. Central, nice hotel with good parking. Also worth mentioning that room was hygenic and clean towel was given.

Looks: 7/10. Young and pretty, very similar to the pics. -1 point for me as the make up was a little off(maybe just for that day)
Body: 9/10. Great boobs, def for boob lover. Nice ass too for doggy
Service:8/10 good gfe feel and makes an effort to do small talk and make you feel at ease. Ok to DFK as well and ok to change positions.

Had a good time and might rtf if time and money allows.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is it safe to outcall fl to hotel like park royal, hotel v or mbs?
Old 15-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: SNS
I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Actress: Elsa
Elsa was from Russia but she don’t stay Russia. She travel around the round and this is her visit to SG and working for this stable. This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Look: ★★★★★

I would consider her to be beautiful and with the CFM look. She has dye gold shoulder length hair. She look like what was advertise and I would consider her to be in her early 20s in real. One that you will not reject type and also the type that you would like to keep as your mistress. Her perky and round butt make you see already can get steam easily.

Body:★★★★★
She is tall and have sexy leg. Breast was original and soft and not too big, just nice. Nipple was sensitive. Fair skin and no other visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair is fully shave. I think sure will be a very good paint later.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Action start as soon as I enter the room,  it was  all the way totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session.  The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing. A good frencher and kisser. I have the feeling of being rape. Frenching all the way during shower too.

Abalone:★★★★★
Her abalone was best.Totally shaven botak type. Her pussy was already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. Slowly i suck her neh neh and then i go down to her navel, then to her inner thigh and outer thigh. I gave her a good tongue lashing with long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. No smell at all. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to ticketing her pussy. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she shiver and hold my head hard and tight as it goes it. I give her a deep lick till she cannot tahan. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy again. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She start to let out another round of long, loud and high moan while aching her body upwards.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She cat bath me and slowly gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. We switched to 69 as she slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it slowly with small flick. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. I stand out on the bed and she knee in front of me and I hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
I start to insert her deep with standing doggie position. I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. It was like a porn scene. The scene was unforgettable inside of the camera and mirror. Next I become tired and she ride me. I thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. She adjust her tigh to her leg lock on my hip tightly. She rock up and down and in a circulator moment and motion. I trusted up and down. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She said I make her climax already. I switch to missionary and then hold on to the side of her legs and gave a long and deep thrust and occasionally to french her. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and I go for a longer and deeper thrust with the sound effect of “piak piak piak” After a few fast and furiously stroke, still unable to cum. I remove condom and mouthfuck her again and she suck it tight and all the while my cock is inside her mouth without removing it and within a while it CIM her and she swallow all. I took a rest and she for for a wash before I went.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and fun loving lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging.  The atmosphere was great with some nice and slow music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. We communicate in English. Her attitude was good and hardworking.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. She also the obedient and accommodating type too. I would recommend to try.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1