The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs - Do up points of FRs that helped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random12345 View Post
May i know whats the legal age to visit the geylang brothels?
21 year old or ROD from army . Must bring IC and official document to verify of you look young.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Recently tried 3 cat 150 separately, but I feel their look, body, skill and felling are similar. They are 1608 xiatian, 1606 baobao and 0819 BaoEr. They are all abit chubby and good in their services. Guys like one of them can have replacement if any of them not working. But too bad for me, I don't feel the click with them. But for 1st timer, I would say is worth the try.
You are really skinny addict since these 3 ladies are classified as chubby
Old 18-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
LOVE MAKER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H1805 Maserati (Masa)

Face: 7/10, quite pretty
Body: 8/10 tall, but got tummy when sit down
Boobs: 5/10 C cupper, definitely enhanced
(you touch u will know, when she lay down, her twin peaks still marikita ...)
Service: 6/10 Quite SOP, not much GFE, more like going through some drills or motions
FJ: 6/10 managed to fake moans when i inserted my capped dick into her, only 2 positions tried, missionary n scissors missionary. asked her to ride cowgirl, she said too tired
GFE: 5/10 here is little chemistry between us, she started with teh voice, and then as things went on, heard some mumblings about my dick very big, n will definitely hurt her pussy, quite unwilling to BBBJ, though not a must for me. keep saying practise safe sex, BJ is better for both of us.

RTF? No way
Have much better CAT 150 China girls around. Those Malaysian CAt 150 are still the best. Malaysia Boleh !!
Old 19-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tempstories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SiSi at L1612

Tried her based on recommendation from fellow members
face - 8/10
boobs - 9/10 - not fake, and good size with erect nipples
bj - did not agree to bbbj, had to resort to cbj. That was the biggest disappointment of the session. I hate cbj
bath - 6/10, no sucking in bath
Ar - 7/10, used condom
FJ - 9/10 - she was wet and came 2-3 times. In the end got very tired and begged me to finish. I really enjoy doing that with girls.
Return - no ways. There are too many fruits in Geylang
Old 19-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: SiSi at L1612

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempstories View Post
bj - did not agree to bbbj, had to resort to cbj. That was the biggest disappointment of the session. I hate cbj
Ar - 7/10, used condom
FJ - 9/10 - she was wet and came 2-3 times. In the end got very tired and begged me to finish. I really enjoy doing that with girls.
bj and ar with condom....those are minus points already

how long were u doing in the FJ...was it a long time ? because when i read she came 2-3 times and begged you to finish....to me it translates to fake orgasms and rush you to finish

btw which WL is it
Old 19-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Yes, CBJ was a big let down. This was Si Si in L1612. I was inside her pussy for 30min or so. 2-3 times she held my hands tightly and did not bother on me sucking her boobs roughly, so I assume she came. If she was faking, ti was good acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bj and ar with condom....those are minus points already

how long were u doing in the FJ...was it a long time ? because when i read she came 2-3 times and begged you to finish....to me it translates to fake orgasms and rush you to finish

btw which WL is it
Old 19-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, CBJ was a big let down. This was Si Si in L1612. I was inside her pussy for 30min or so. 2-3 times she held my hands tightly and did not bother on me sucking her boobs roughly, so I assume she came. If she was faking, ti was good acting
30 mins wow.....ok i take back what i said about rush job
Old 19-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried her based on recommendation from fellow members
face - 8/10
boobs - 9/10 - not fake, and good size with erect nipples
bath - 6/10, no sucking in bath
Ar - 7/10, used condom
Return - no ways. There are too many fruits in Geylang
Haha are you sure you refer to the correct girl?
I've only heard good reports about SiSi
Old 19-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Niu Niu
House: 1803
Home: Hainan
Ht/Wt: 156cm/40kg
Debut: Mar 2016

Looks: super chio. My type of looks. 3 things attracted me. Her chio looks, slim legs & boobs. A bit on tan side, super petite & slim yet not to the bones. Sharp oval shape face, stunning dark eyes, mid nose, neat white teeth, smallist lips. Complexion smooth. Bod is super petite, slender legs, B-cup boobs, curvy round ass. Rope tattoo on her arm.

Boobs: B cup , light brownish pink tits. Can lick & suck. Felt a bit hard but natural- can't spot any surgical lines.

French: no
Painting: no. Quite bushy until cannot see pussy. Sigh. But felt tight.
AR: no.

Bbbj: nearly no , said got sore throat. I said never mind go ahead. Excellent, suction just right. hard working. Did many rounds until her mouth got tired, i told her to rest. Felt her perspiration on her back.

FJ: Vgd. Can improve. still quite a newbie , not familiar with many positions, need guidance. Cowgirl, flat cowgirl, deck chair, sitting, bedside bonk, missionary, sideways . Her chio looks drawn on me. Looking at her face with her eyes closed with pain expression as i fxxk her hard. Damn! Hugged her & rested for a while before we washed up.

Gfe: medium. On the quiet side but once i can strike a conversation with her, she was able to respond with ease.

Rtf: maybe if she can open up for frenching. Time will tell.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
30 mins wow.....ok i take back what i said about rush job
WhoreLord fucking her brains out
Old 20-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwawa View Post
Haha are you sure you refer to the correct girl?
I've only heard good reports about SiSi
OKT told me it was Si Si, so I assume it was the same girl. I had also gone reading good reports about her. It was a great experience apart from the CBJ part
Old 20-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster (P)

Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
WhoreLord fucking her brains out
Yaloh....30mins ploughing the pussy.....i oso want to learn
Old 20-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OKT told me it was Si Si, so I assume it was the same girl. I had also gone reading good reports about her. It was a great experience apart from the CBJ part
Maybe she suspected something wrong with your little bro.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1654A Emily

(I just posted the same FR under 1654A thread, copy and paste it here too for information sharing and recommendation if anyone likes this type)

Some days ago randomly entered this house and looked at the notebook on the desk from OKT which girl was available and which girl was working and how many client(s) waiting for her, and saw Emily was available immediately, so took her upstairs (I like the chair in upstair rooms)

Face: 7.5/10, not my type but still nice looking
Body: around 1.62-1.63 meter if I remember (forgot to ask her exactly), a little meat and good body
Boobs: B+ cup, natural, very nice to grab and touch, here I give 9/10 for her boobs
Skin: very white, very smooth and very soft
Shower: impressive one, she used butt and the area between her legs to massage my little bother with shampoo, had to stop her due to too excited
Catbath: standard good
AR: not tried due to I dislike (She wanted to do for me as she said she got familiar with doing this part, I just nicely refuse to allow her to continue this part)
French: not asked
BBBJ: both in shower room and on bed, good work.
FJ: Very flexible and no rush, listened to my instructions with different positions, I could see she was tire on that day, but still she gave very good attitude, I gave 9/10 for her about FJ

RTF – Yes (due to her skin, boobs and very nice attitude)

The fantastic moment with her was in the beginning I thought her boobs was pushed up by bra, but surprisingly when I dropped her bra, I saw and felt very soft, smooth and beautiful boobs. Could not forget even after a few days.
Old 21-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Long time never write FR, decided to drop one for Ting Ting
Name: Ting Ting (L16H54A)
Face: 7/10, cute and GND look
Body: guess abt 162cm tall, fair body a bit freshly type.
Boobs: B+ with light brown tits
Catbath: 7/10, did it with some water in her mouth
Bbbj: 7.5/10, I am bbbj lover, hers was not the best but got feel
AR: 6.5/10, not AR lover, but again got feel.
FJ: 7.5/10, pussy is tight. Tried 69, missionary, and lastly let her ride till I come.
RTF: yes, at least once before go hunt new gem.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1