The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2615 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
How many of you are obese, fat and still can get babes to bonk? NOT FLs types.

Watch this lucky Fat Fuck bastard --> Bonking chio china babe!!!

How many of you are actually like him? Can be a fat fuck and still bed ONS, FB, Flings and Milfs?

I used to be like that, was almost 88kg, got tummy, double chin. Always breathless, failed IPPT but can sian zharbor. During that time. I've bonked.

1. Insurance agent, big eyes, A cup but good blower, hairy pussy

2. Pte Banker, B cupper, great bbbj, not so good a fuck

3. LTA engineer, rare lady in a man's world, she takes charge of construction of roads/paint markings. etc etc, Great bbbj, super nice taste pussy. ah lian natured but great bonk.

4. Finance Director of company, Mid 40s milf with 2 kids, hairy pussy, smallish boobs but a great moaner, one session can cum many many times and I bonk her until I sweat bullets from the intensity (yet still can't lose weight). this one blew me while I drove too and can CIM.

5. Lonely wife, mid 40s, slim toned body from a lot of yoga/pilates. The type that takes care of her bod, face was like 6/10 but the fuck was good. She loves to be on top and commands me NOT to pump cause she just wants to squeeze my cock to make herself cum, then allows me to cum. Bonus : She gives me raw anal on her ass!!!

6. A heavyset girl, can do a lot of things even the A hole. But a plus point, was that she can bbbj damned long. One of the biggest turn on. I watch TV, she can just come along, drop my pants and bbbj while I'm watching movie/football etc etc. she just says , just CIM, she'll swallow.

Now after I slim down almost 12 kg. My fuck buddy and ONS levels have dropped. LOL. Idunno why
Old 20-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
focaccia is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How many of you are obese, fat and still can get babes to bonk? NOT FLs types.

Haha. This is the best story if is true

I hope I got same luck as u but I only book 2 girls in my life. Another is masseur, just 1 in my life
Old 20-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are obese, fat and still can get babes to bonk? NOT FLs types.

Dude, never "book" but get laid without paying them for bonk types.... it happens.

Now I slim down almost 12kg liao. Doesn't happen as often LOL. Irony of life.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Did u mean to say "book" or "bonk"? LOL
Old 20-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Why dun you share more by stating what did you do to get them. I am about 80kg now. Got alot of maids and S pass pinay all chio model type one. Coz QC too high, all the chwee ones i throw away even though confirm can fuck.

Only got 1 local that I fucked as of now (after married) aka FB, not bf/gf one. Found 2 more last year. One was a local nurse keep saying want to give me BBBJ even though havent meet me. Think she loves cock. But after seeing her real person "fat", i give up. Another one photo super kawaii. Supposed to meet and fuck. But when meet saw machiam whale, so find excuse turn round and round and say no good location maybe next time. Then blocked her liao.

Mine all through social media apps. Been trying to get local coz quite miss the feeling of enjoying a local chabor can speak singlish kind and chit chat talk cock and go makan supper kind but no luck. Sian.. I want my sunday back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

How many of you are actually like him? Can be a fat fuck and still bed ONS, FB, Flings and Milfs?

I used to be like that, was almost 88kg, got tummy, double chin. Always breathless, failed IPPT but can sian zharbor. During that time. I've bonked.

3. LTA engineer, rare lady in a man's world, she takes charge of construction of roads/paint markings. etc etc, Great bbbj, super nice taste pussy. ah lian natured but great bonk.

4. Finance Director of company, Mid 40s milf with 2 kids, hairy pussy, smallish boobs but a great moaner, one session can cum many many times and I bonk her until I sweat bullets from the intensity (yet still can't lose weight). this one blew me while I drove too and can CIM.

5. Lonely wife, mid 40s, slim toned body from a lot of yoga/pilates. The type that takes care of her bod, face was like 6/10 but the fuck was good. She loves to be on top and commands me NOT to pump cause she just wants to squeeze my cock to make herself cum, then allows me to cum. Bonus : She gives me raw anal on her ass!!!

6. A heavyset girl, can do a lot of things even the A hole. But a plus point, was that she can bbbj damned long. One of the biggest turn on. I watch TV, she can just come along, drop my pants and bbbj while I'm watching movie/football etc etc. she just says , just CIM, she'll swallow.

Now after I slim down almost 12 kg. My fuck buddy and ONS levels have dropped. LOL. Idunno why
Old 20-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Actually most were friend's friend.

Only the first milf I met as a stranger near MBS, chatted her up cause she's sitting alone and I'm nearby having lunch. Then met up after awhile and on 3rd meet up after jioing her to club. Was licking her pussy at her home and bonking her doggy style on her couch while her 2 kids and maid slept in the room.

That was memorable.....
Old 20-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

So whats ur status when u had them? How did u do the conversion? From friend to fb
Old 21-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Single all this while, just hanging out chilling, or do normal friendly stuff like with any friends.

Of course it helps if they are drinkers, I don't really drink, so accompanying them when they drink is "useful". Cause they know someone can send them home.

Thats usually when it gets frisky.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Wow TS you are so luck guy . I'm so envy of you .can intro some for me . Thank
Old 21-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecat View Post
Irony maybe those girls like big guys but now you are in the middle, not slim and not big size so maybe with 76 kg, go gym and become muscular frame and the luck rolls in again

Not that now don't have, but now also maybe too lazy to go out for the "chase".

Rather when bored or sianz half, may text them see if they wanna hook up, but not really bothered to find new ones nowadays. Ah well, better to have bonked rather than not have ya? LOL
Old 21-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
85kg , 1.71cm , early 40s.

locals -

41 yo milf met while having estate outing to Gardens by the bay. lives in the same block . she went with her 5 yo daughter and i went with wife and 4 yo daughter. chatted in the bus.met her at swimming pool and gym. asked me join residents committee, met up one night at clubhouse and we talked till 1am , proceeded to steamroom and.she gave me one hell of a bbbj with CIM. husband based in Indo. after that night , we have our usual romps at her place before in laws bring her daughter back home. i will usually go up to her place for 1 or 2 loads before taking lift home. convenient

26 yo sales exec with a reno company - super horny after drinks, reached to french me in.lift to carpark. did her in back of car and sent her home. met several times after.

35yo single financial controller

smoking kaki at my building. took somw time before we smiled.to one another. exchanged contacts and talk dirty. loot her after dinner at east coast lagoon while watching stars lol . lives opp in laguna park

lotsa more .....
Old 21-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
85kg , 1.71cm , early 40s.

locals -

41 yo milf met while having estate outing to Gardens by the bay. lives in the same block . she went with her 5 yo daughter and i went with wife and 4 yo daughter. chatted in the bus.met her at swimming pool and gym. asked me join residents committee, met up one night at clubhouse and we talked till 1am , proceeded to steamroom and.she gave me one hell of a bbbj with CIM. husband based in Indo. after that night , we have our usual romps at her place before in laws bring her daughter back home. i will usually go up to her place for 1 or 2 loads before taking lift home. convenient

26 yo sales exec with a reno company - super horny after drinks, reached to french me in.lift to carpark. did her in back of car and sent her home. met several times after.

35yo single financial controller

smoking kaki at my building. took somw time before we smiled.to one another. exchanged contacts and talk dirty. loot her after dinner at east coast lagoon while watching stars lol . lives opp in laguna park

lotsa more .....

LOL now we know where u live... your condo/estate happening eh
Old 21-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
great job Sherlock
Old 22-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My first milf FB, when I'm tired, will ride me like this babe above.

She has the same technique, just going UP to the tip of the cock then slamming it down again. Mid 40s and energetic!!!

Watch --> Here
Old 22-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how u know where he lives??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1