The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpanther View Post
I heard if you jump down from MBS the skypark, god will come in a space ship and bring u to NYC.
Hi! Disturbing ladies to earn points? Wah, very man lah you! The one rewarding you points also very steady!
Old 19-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Hi! Disturbing ladies to earn points? Wah, very man lah you! The one rewarding you points also very steady!
Me Steady
Old 20-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

死lexus118... Flood my thread. Later boss Sam zap you then you know.
Old 20-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Love to see pixs of neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

God damn you!! you are the reason why I can't stay. For goodness sake! Because you are in my blood and I hate you for that!
Old 21-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
God damn you!! you are the reason why I can't stay. For goodness sake! Because you are in my blood and I hate you for that!
Forget to put KOTEX?
Old 29-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Aiyo! Heart..

You know who you are. When I say stop pestering and harassing me, you stop. You disgraced yourself. Own up, accept that I do not wish to be your friend and move on. No more lies or excuses. Thanks.
Old 29-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is more like a blog than anything else!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is just something missing.. I'm trying to find it back. All of it.. Craving for my alcohol again.. Ew.
Hi Ladyrain,

For some reason, I feel compelled to respond to this thread because not so long ago I once felt the same.

I think it is only human to fill up the voids in our lives. For some, it's about displacing what we had but lost. For others, it's about getting what we want but never had.

I can't assume for certain what you meant by something is missing but I have my fair share of binging on alcohol to self-induce a deluded state of control over things I have lost..

Easy on the drinks though, it intoxicates but doesn't necessarily take it away.

Cheers!

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 29-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
You know who you are. When I say stop pestering and harassing me, you stop. You disgraced yourself. Own up, accept that I do not wish to be your friend and move on. No more lies or excuses. Thanks.
What happened?

This thread is like Stephen Chow Mo lei tau (無厘頭) movie
Old 29-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah baby me wanna be ur soul provider
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 29-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1