The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
My wife prefer CIM as is less messy.

But there’s once when both of us super high, I asked her if can spank my rod on her tongue hard when I’m about to cum and that’s was such a wonderful experience!

Though messy, but the feel of my juice spraying all around her face, hair, mouth, breast n Body was over the world.

Now we will do only once in a while if not my maid will think why sir always change bedsheets...!! Haha!

Cheers!

Happy Bonkings!
Lolx, why worry abt something like pple knowing a married couple, husband and wife are having sex with each other...tat is understood and a given and it is expected tat they are n will hv sex with one another ...just go ahead and enjoy with wifey but make sure you don't do it with the maid or in front of her to see, tats all..haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2019 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday night just CIP'ed in my other FB and reminds me that I will always love CIP.

We would always raw but she would remind me to wear protection when she feels that I'm cumming.

But last night, she didn't mention a single word when I started fucking her.
She only kept saying "Wah so big so big! How come today bigger!"

And when I was increasing my frequency of thrust, she knows I was about to cum and she let out a soft "don't cum in me please..." but used her two legs to hold my pelvic closer to hers, and repeated seductively "don't cum, don't cum..."

I was feeling so passionate about the fuck and proclaimed, "Don't care, I'm cumming in you today" and before I decided to unload every single drop of my seed in her, I shouted "I'm cumming!!!!!"

At the point, she said "omg you shoot inside me.... told you don't cum already!!!" But actions were different - she used her hands to hug me closer and strengthened her legs to keep my penis in her pussy.

I kept my cock in her now-filled-pussy for about 2 minutes, feeling her pussy pulsating and pulsating.

I unplugged my cock from her pussy, and saw my cum overflowing onto the sheets. SHIOK!

Then she proceeds to help me clean my dick before we got cosy again.

The most SHIOK part was when she texted me the next day about how my cum is still flowing out!

CIP is really the best for me. REALLY ENJOY
Old 05-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !!...such a steamy, notti sexual conversation !! ...wat a notti gal is yr FB ...buay tahan...envy you bro ...thks for sharing

Old 05-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Recently I started to explore more with my accommodating fb.
On safe period, i will pump her cum inside her pussy then pull it out and let her clean my prick while the cum slowly flows out of her pussy.

On other days , I will put my prick in time to cum on her face and then she will clean my prick. The feeling of spraying onto her face with some on her hairs and thick cum on her face Dripping down is damn shiok. Especially when the cum dripped down from her nose onto her mouth area as she is still licking clean my prick. It is like feeding more cum to her. The sight is damn shiok. Guys ???? Try it but of course you must have an accomdating partner who is don mind cim.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...such a steamy, notti sexual conversation !! ...wat a notti gal is yr FB ...buay tahan...envy you bro ...thks for sharing
Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed as much as I did when i received the message
She looks very guai actually... but inside is notti af!
Old 05-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed as much as I did when i received the message
She looks very guai actually... but inside is notti af!
You're welcome bro ... just wish my girl would send me these kinda sexy n steamy messages thru whatapps ... Girls like yr FB who are guai on the outside but super horny on the inside are the most enjoyable to enjoy sex with

Old 05-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Recently I started to explore more with my accommodating fb.
On safe period, i will pump her cum inside her pussy then pull it out and let her clean my prick while the cum slowly flows out of her pussy.

On other days , I will put my prick in time to cum on her face and then she will clean my prick. The feeling of spraying onto her face with some on her hairs and thick cum on her face Dripping down is damn shiok. Especially when the cum dripped down from her nose onto her mouth area as she is still licking clean my prick. It is like feeding more cum to her. The sight is damn shiok. Guys ???? Try it but of course you must have an accomdating partner who is don mind cim.
Yes bro...agreed, variety is the spice of life ...shouldn't just stick to any one method...should try everything ...but really CIP is BEST ! ...as wat u said in yr siggy

Old 06-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
My wife prefer CIM as is less messy.
I agree... CIM is actually the least messy even if we spit out.

After CIP, it will surely leak out after a few second or minutes.... and we can’t control the leak. Depending on individual woman, she may or may not like the mess. I mostly don’t mind it... sometimes like it... depending on my mood. I like CIP and accept that the leak will happen. When i was younger, I sometimes wore a pad but after sometime I did not bother anymore.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Yesterday night just CIP'ed in my other FB and reminds me that I will always love CIP.

We would always raw but she would remind me to wear protection when she feels that I'm cumming.

And when I was increasing my frequency of thrust, she knows I was about to cum and she let out a soft "don't cum in me please..." but used her two legs to hold my pelvic closer to hers, and repeated seductively "don't cum, don't cum..."

I was feeling so passionate about the fuck and proclaimed, "Don't care, I'm cumming in you today" and before I decided to unload every single drop of my seed in her, I shouted "I'm cumming!!!!!"

At the point, she said "omg you shoot inside me.... told you don't cum already!!!" But actions were different - she used her hands to hug me closer and strengthened her legs to keep my penis in her pussy.

I kept my cock in her now-filled-pussy for about 2 minutes, feeling her pussy pulsating and pulsating.

I unplugged my cock from her pussy, and saw my cum overflowing onto the sheets. SHIOK!

The most SHIOK part was when she texted me the next day about how my cum is still flowing out!

I really doubt it that she was leaking your sperm the day after... maybe some discharge...especially if you saw your leak after you pulled out of her.

Even when lying down, it can leak out slowly and overnight.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I really doubt it that she was leaking your sperm the day after... maybe some discharge...especially if you saw your leak after you pulled out of her.

No idea. I have 2 FBs sending me the same message also

Either way, we enjoyed the session & the after-sex tease is fantastic
Old 06-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

the thick liquid sperm will breakdown into watery liquid after some time. therefore if the sperm is remaining in the pussy, the watery liquid will surely flow out. and there is an after smell in the pussy.

if CIM then everything is nice and clean, no mess, no after smell, dick n pussy is relatively clean.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
the thick liquid sperm will breakdown into watery liquid after some time. therefore if the sperm is remaining in the pussy, the watery liquid will surely flow out. and there is an after smell in the pussy.

if CIM then everything is nice and clean, no mess, no after smell, dick n pussy is relatively clean.
I know it always becomes watery after some time... doesn’t seem to take very long... like after 1 hour... from sticky white becomes clear liquid. I noticed this inside used condoms from my exs many years ago. But I think it can become watery much faster inside the vagina because it is wet or remains wet after sex. If I stand or sit up, I start to leak very soon... after a few seconds... the slowest maybe half a minute later. My wetness maybe dilutes it... and surely gravity? If I remain lying on my back, it still leaks out but not as soon... and even slower if I lie on my side.

Last edited by wondergal; 07-06-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post

Nice......
Old 30-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CIP deep deep and lift her legs up to hold it in, make sure nothing is wasted.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

It is always CIP or CIM with my regular FB... safe period CIP and dangerous CIM. If she say no CIP, will then pull of out pussy and put in her mouth. Few weeks back found a new FB... 22 year old Uni gal. Young so she only allow with condom, and she is a weeper.. each time she cum, she will start tearing. Got one time, did her doggie, and bang real until until condom rip off.. she really cried after that when see sperm dripping out and keep asking me u dig out for me. wah lau how to dig? . took morning after pill as it was danger period. Shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1