The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
KillerFangs is Cool - loads of Potential
Hang Goat Head Sell Dog Meat

There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, facial, nails or spa, but actually are massage parlours opperated by pdmm that previously worked in some tui nah shop. Basically they provide massage to men, and do minimum or no lady business. There's one on Kardahar Street, shop number 20 or 40 that has nail potions displayed at the window making it looks like it's a manicure/padicure shop, but my female colleague stood outside shop for 10-15 mins, didn't observe any of those services available, and worse, the lady inside didn't bother to come out to ask if she's interested in their service. Men walked in and they delightfully served them. It's a pure massage shop, and special service available of course!

I am sure there are plenty more of these good lobangs available and brothers here know about them except may be reluctant to share.
Old 29-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KillBill2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hang Goat Head Sell Dog Meat

Does that bother you?
Let's face it, there's no way any shop can advertise their "speciality" services. Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do? Furthermore, they are not robbing or killing you, so why get worked up over these things?
Old 29-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Zhong Guo B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerFangs
There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, facial, nails or spa, but actually are massage parlours opperated by pdmm that previously worked in some tui nah shop. Basically they provide massage to men, and do minimum or no lady business. There's one on Kardahar Street, shop number 20 or 40 that has nail potions displayed at the window making it looks like it's a manicure/padicure shop, but my female colleague stood outside shop for 10-15 mins, didn't observe any of those services available, and worse, the lady inside didn't bother to come out to ask if she's interested in their service. Men walked in and they delightfully served them. It's a pure massage shop, and special service available of course!

I am sure there are plenty more of these good lobangs available and brothers here know about them except may be reluctant to share.

You came to this forum looking for lobangs and fr so that next time you go you noe who to call n wat to expect......if you are trying to look for manucure shops.....try............herworld.com.sg.

Dun be offended...............its a fact!
Old 29-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Typhoon6x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's your case here???

There are lot of good lobangs here but you have to find them by gaining the trust of bros here, for them to share with U.

Do you expect that these lobangs be served to you on a silver plater???

Your tone & attitude is not going to win you any fans.
Old 29-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Didimeetpussy

any where , whether lo bangs or not we all noe....

Sillypore really got Nothing and I repeat or will repeat for next 10 years . this place are nothing as compare to else where in the world.

so this kind of cheap thrill are just keeping all of us busy and fun and crossing our life and live day by day.

If I got a chance to migrate I will never come here.

If I got a chance to tell the at the corner I will never say it is a fun place.
Old 29-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, ...

Then wat do u think their signboard should say?

Maybe like this: "Relaxing Foot Reflexlogy with BJ, BBBJ and FJ "

Perhaps you would be happier on seeing this
Old 29-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

Quote:
nowadays bros dont share freely and openly, this is because the following:

1. might be AV in disguise, giving 1 tip to collect 10 so can kill 11 birds in one go.
2. give tips might be missused by bros to try and gain points with the WL, in the expense of the bros (i got hit by this one b4, really painfull)

so like what the other bros say, must gain trust b4 others will share.

Anyway thanks for your FR on the shop.
Old 29-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 24
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Totally concurred with you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55
nowadays bros dont share freely and openly, this is because the following:

1. might be AV in disguise, giving 1 tip to collect 10 so can kill 11 birds in one go.
2. give tips might be missused by bros to try and gain points with the WL, in the expense of the bros (i got hit by this one b4, really painfull)

so like what the other bros say, must gain trust b4 others will share.

Anyway thanks for your FR on the shop.
Old 30-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

we do share but whether with you or not is another thing. show us yours and if we verify correct, we will return you the favour.
Old 30-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003
Then wat do u think their signboard should say?

Maybe like this: "Relaxing Foot Reflexlogy with BJ, BBBJ and FJ "

Perhaps you would be happier on seeing this
There is 1 massage place call 'BJ' right?
Old 30-10-2004, 01:51 PM
hiromie

halo bro... dis BJ is not dat BJ pls... its just happen to hav e same initial dats all... dun be offended...

N to dat thread starter here... r u trying 2 b noble here or ur skin itchy izit...
KNNCB... not just all e TN shops r like dat but Most of e so cal Spa n HC r e same thing oso... like Sam had said B4 its a state serect so keep it tight...

must u open ur KIAM KAN LAN JIAO MOUTH to blar or not... dats e purpose of dis web page anyway...

if u r so noble go to singculture.com.sg n chat dere dun chat here...
BTW I GOT A FUNNY FEELING DAT U R A GIRL OR ASS HOLE LOVER...
U REALLY LOOKING 4 TROUBLE HERE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69
Old 30-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69
hmmm i think there are 2 shops by the name of BJ, they do traditional
thai, saw one in chinatown another one is near that MRT station at geylang cant remember the MRT station, memory not good these days.
but clean or dirty dont know. have not went in b4. would be weird.

Guy : do you do BJ
gal : yes i work in BJ
Guy : no BJ as in BJ
gal : yes shop name is BJ
Guy : i mean i want BJ
gal : you are in BJ
Old 30-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What do you think this forum is for!
Old 31-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiromie
halo bro... dis BJ is not dat BJ pls... its just happen to hav e same initial dats all... dun be offended...

r u trying 2 b noble here or ur skin itchy izit...
KNNCB... not just all e TN shops r like dat but Most of e so cal Spa n HC r e same thing oso... like Sam had said B4 its a state serect so keep it tight...

if u r so noble go to singculture.com.sg n chat dere dun chat here...
BTW I GOT A FUNNY FEELING DAT U R A GIRL OR ASS HOLE LOVER...
U REALLY LOOKING 4 TROUBLE HERE...
Went thru his postings mainly in the TN area, he is really lame in acting noble

Seems like u r a master in TN, not only farnie ones but also decent 1s?
Care to share on the BJ shop? Is it near to Thomson area?
Old 31-10-2004, 10:31 PM
hiromie

it seems to b located at smith street in chinatown... walk past dere on sat wif my "families"... so dare not venture 2much... next 2 a tim sum rest... on e third level...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw
Went thru his postings mainly in the TN area, he is really lame in acting noble

Seems like u r a master in TN, not only farnie ones but also decent 1s?
Care to share on the BJ shop? Is it near to Thomson area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1