The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
Fei Ge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFei Ge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up 3some wif Kelly and Yiling

Great day to all bros. Me just came back from a tiring sexxion. I finally did my 2nd 3some in my cheonging career.... Yiling and Kelly. ( The 1st was 2 yrs back wif Cat and another gal) I start to gian after getting a photo of Yiling and Kelly from my bro, so decide to try them on 3some.

Back to the theme. Reach the hotel at the stated time, the gals have just prepared for the 1st bonk of the day. Greeted by the charming smile from Kelly and Yiling. Chit chat for 10 mins just like old frens long time never meet. After that, Kelly stand up to undress me, while Yiling undress Kelly, so I help Yiling to undress.

The bathroom was too small to sqeeze in 3 person, so Yiling waited outside while me and Kelly washed up. Everything in the bathroom was sop, wash didi clean clean, oso mei mei clean clean, coupled with neh neh back massage. Yiling takes a peep at us and says nobody bother about her. So I told her later wash up Kelly will wait outside, Kelly pinch my butt and says I am hers. Wah lau, this is the naughty side of the gals.

After the 3 of us wash up, action begins.

I lay on the queen size bed with Kelly on my left while Yiling on my right. The gals atart their painting job. Kelly starts from my left ear and move downwards while Yiling starts painting from my right leg and move upwards. The gals timing was just right cos both heads meet the dick head at the same time. I got this special stunt from them. They put on the condom and both mouth slide along my dick, steam siah!!! After 5 mins, I told them to pause a while, cos a bit buay tahan liao. I start to attack Kelly, cos she got bigger boobs than Yiling. I lick the nipples and she she starts to give out soft moan. I lay Kelly down and start to caress her pussy. Not a while got juice comes out, super horny. I start to pump her missionary while Yiling was helping me from behind to pump harder.... Surround sound starts to fill up the room with Kelly moan and my piak piak sound, lol. Suddenly Yiling use her fingers to ticker my balls, where I lost my control at once, I explode inside Kelly pussy, with condom lah!!

I told Yiling how naughty she is, using her tickish stroke makes me lost control. Kelly says she got not enuff, wants round 2..... I told her me not Superman lah... must rest a while. My condom was removed by Kelly and wipe up by Yiling. I go for a wash up wif Kelly and return to bed to rest. Yiling gives me a back massage while I was resting.

About 15mins later, Yiling starts to work on my didi again, so fast.... Within minutes, my bro wake up again. This time, I ask Yiling to ride on me and Kelly to squart beside me for me to finger her, so as to compensate her just now. Yiling rides on me slowly. I put my left hand to hold her boobs while I start to use my right hand to finger Kelly. Its a wonderful scene when the 2 gals start to moan. Yiling starts to rock faster. Kelly's juice starts to flow to my right hand. I increase the speed of fingering, wanting to finish off Kelly fast and makes her sextified. 2 mins later, She cum strongly, her pussy muscles keeps on contracting and she lays down on the bed exhausted. Now I can concentrate on Yiling. On feeling my load going to explode oso, I request Yiling to do doggy. Now I am in control of the thrusting speed. I thrust and thrust, with the piak piak sound and moans from Yiling, I finally I explode the 2nd time, Yiling was oso exhausted.

I realise myself was full of sweat, even though the air-con is on. I rest for a hile and Yiling offer to wash me up. Looking at the clock, its time to eat lunch. I pay up and offer the gals for a lunch opposite their hotel, at the same time oso meeting up their 3rd fren, Moon. Nice gal wif big boobs oso, must try her one fine day.

Yiling will be here until Santa Claus reach Sillypore while Kelly and Moon will be here until the Dog Year is here.

For Yiling FR, can go to the other thread: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=45649

I did not write FR on Kelly alone, just to gif a brief stats:

Kelly:
Boobs: 35C-24-36 (Natural wif pink eraser tip nipples)
A chatty gal where you can talk everything on Earth....

Bros who wants to bonk them, you can email to me wif ur name and contact number. My rules still stays. No contact number means NO ENTERTAIN. I will send to you the contact number and photo to you.

My next target will be MOON!!!!
Old 11-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 3some wif Kelly and Yiling

wat is the damage bro?
Old 11-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

Fei Ge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFei Ge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138
wat is the damage bro?
For damage wise, I let bros here to neg wif them. So interested bros here can email to me ur name and contact. I will gif u the number and pic.

Happy bonking!!!
Old 11-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

bro,tried to pm u but ur pm box full liao.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 11-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
bro,tried to pm u but ur pm box full liao.
Pls email me.

I purposely block my pm, just to be fair to all bros.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
Pls email me.

I purposely block my pm, just to be fair to all bros.
ic but i dont hv ur email,can i hv it so i can do the neccessary.thks
Old 11-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
ic but i dont hv ur email,can i hv it so i can do the neccessary.thks
my email is [email protected]
Old 11-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

u got mail bro.Cheers and thks in advance.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
u got mail bro.Cheers and thks in advance.
oready send to u.

got nose bleed??
Old 11-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
oready send to u.

got nose bleed??
got it bro,cool but the gal with the back facing the cam looks much better.wats her name ar?
Old 11-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
got it bro,cool but the gal with the back facing the cam looks much better.wats her name ar?
top is kelly.

bottom is yiling

Old 11-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
top is kelly.

bottom is yiling

Wow U no horse run. Give me the contact and PIX or I tell LS.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
choice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds cool.... worth a try i guess... recently i was also offered a threesome... wondering if the same one... might be...
Old 12-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
For damage wise, I let bros here to neg wif them. So interested bros here can email to me ur name and contact. I will gif u the number and pic.

Happy bonking!!!
Wah bro... I read ur FR also got nose bleed leh.... eh... u got Kelly's picture ah? can e-mail me at [email protected]. Next time I am in SG, must call Yi Ling to negotiate for Tarma... buay tahan lehhh...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah bro... I read ur FR also got nose bleed leh.... eh... u got Kelly's picture ah? can e-mail me at [email protected]. Next time I am in SG, must call Yi Ling to negotiate for Tarma... buay tahan lehhh...
Bro, u got mail!! Prepare tissue paper for nose bleeding!!!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1