The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Latex Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Bro KLKool,

i guess it is stating the obvious when you truly know your stuff. The last time i was there my friend wanted to RTF Michelle but she was on out call. Personally i haven't tried her but my friend couldn't stop pestering me about her.

Anyway Tim Tim is ok so my friend says never tried her before. Suki is also a 6.5/10, very GFE. I have an FR in KL after dusk months ago. Wrong thread because i couldn't find this one.

Anyone horny this weekend? My friend and I might be hitting GE on Friday/Saturday morning?
Old 18-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latex Man View Post
Anyone horny this weekend? My friend and I might be hitting GE on Friday/Saturday morning?
I am... but would cost too much to fly back to KL for a bonk ... Why not also try the sister establishment, Deluxe ? hehehe... stock there also not bad
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 20-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Salutation Brothers,

Yeah I know this place is not a favourite for you lots but me and my friend hit that place on Friday night around 10 pm. Funny it was really quiet with plenty of SYT but no clients. As a result the bonus was that the girls which are usually busy or not around are available!

Anyway, once we landed, we hit the pool to relax ourselves. This was when we realized that it was a bit quiet. Surprisingly the usual okt that mans the pool is missing, maybe GE pay him too little so he left for somewhere else. Upon asking other okt, he showed us the stocks immediately and there were a good 7 girls to choose from. Of course, Michelle wasn't working that night according to Sod's law but suki and jojo was available. I have tried both and on the last occassion suki (yes it's a long time ago) so i decided to go for the "chi pek" service as once described by fellow brother here. Paula was on my target but having discussed with my friend, eventhough she looked sweet and nice but i think the service has left much to desire.

Anyway, showed to room, i waited a good 5 to 7 minutes before Jojo came. i couldn't remember her looks since the last time as i was only concentrating on her good services but this time i manage to look properly at her. Not a looker at all but hey doesn’t really matter if the service more than compensates it. It was pretty SOP for her but for newbie she is worth a try. She will definately give you a shock when she BBBJ your small brother in the shower while it is still limping and change it to Mr +++ongkat Ali. Catbath, AR, BBBJ with slight deepthroat all very satisfying. Only thing is you have to bonk her yourself. Didn't ask for position change but came nonetheless. Overall, a satisfy bonk.

Met my friend at the canteen and had maggie mee for supper. Downloaded our experience and my recommendation of Suki didn't disappoint him although he never really like GFE syts but he said it was satisfying nonetheless. He did make mention that she frenched all the way.

Summary as follows:

BBBJ : 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 7/10 (sticks her tongue right in the hole)
FJ: 5/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: maybe, but getting SOP already.
Damage: 218 VIP member (there is another VVIP)

This Deluxe is the one at Federal right? Went there once to try their Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Damage 260! Service was poor but the girl is very pretty with skin like ivory. From China what to expect? GE okt has once offered to take us there so that i can accumulate chops nonetheless. I have not really seen the girls there but only seen photos.
Old 22-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

Can anyone see my monday post?
Old 29-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Re-post. Something wrong with my browser cause can't see the new post.

Salutation Brothers,

Yeah I know this place is not a favourite for you lots but me and my friend hit that place on Friday night around 10 pm. Funny it was really quiet with plenty of SYT but no clients. As a result the bonus was that the girls which are usually busy or not around are available!

Anyway, once we landed, we hit the pool to relax ourselves. This was when we realized that it was a bit quiet. Surprisingly the usual okt that mans the pool is missing, maybe GE pay him too little so he left for somewhere else. Upon asking other okt, he showed us the stocks immediately and there were a good 7 girls to choose from. Of course, Michelle wasn't working that night according to Sod's law but suki and jojo was available. I have tried both and on the last occassion suki (yes it's a long time ago) so i decided to go for the "chi pek" service as once described by fellow brother here. Paula was on my target but having discussed with my friend, eventhough she looked sweet and nice but i think the service has left much to desire.

Anyway, showed to room, i waited a good 5 to 7 minutes before Jojo came. i couldn't remember her looks since the last time as i was only concentrating on her good services but this time i manage to look properly at her. Not a looker at all but hey doesn’t really matter if the service more than compensates it. It was pretty SOP for her but for newbie she is worth a try. She will definately give you a shock when she BBBJ your small brother in the shower while it is still limping and change it to Mr +++ongkat Ali. Catbath, AR, BBBJ with slight deepthroat all very satisfying. Only thing is you have to bonk her yourself. Didn't ask for position change but came nonetheless. Overall, a satisfy bonk.

Met my friend at the canteen and had maggie mee for supper. Downloaded our experience and my recommendation of Suki didn't disappoint him although he never really like GFE syts but he said it was satisfying nonetheless. He did make mention that she frenched all the way.

Summary as follows:

This Deluxe is the one at Federal right? Went there once to try their Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Damage 260! Service was poor but the girl is very pretty with skin like ivory. From China what to expect? GE okt has once offered to take us there so that i can accumulate chops nonetheless. I have not really seen the girls there but only seen photos.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gamerstabalism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im new..i just want to know..and will try it..what do i do if i entered the hotel or the spa??ASAP
Old 17-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gamerstabalism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im new..i just want to know..and will try it..what do i do if i entered the hotel or the spa??ASAP
Old 20-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post
But got many rubbish too . Cheap but really rubbish .
Such as Vibro diving Dolphine or NPG - THE TRICKSTER G RABBIT VIBRATOR etc ...
I trust the sales personal and never ask the sales person let me feel the strength .
Yesterday went to Sg Wang condom house , ask the sales person to recommend a good stuff .
He recommended me a beginner vibrator call 7 function (Dual bullets) and delay spray .
Test with my girl yesterday night , her first tried on vibrator .
This experience really surprise , she totally change from quiet type to "B i t c h" , she moans liked being killed when she reach orgasm .
So so much water leaking from her pussy , her face look damn high and hungry .
When I inserted my penis into her pussy , I can feel her pussy so tight compared normal . She really stimulated and keep asking for more .
Really a great sex experience .
Old 20-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chor her liked FL . Haha.......
Old 30-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latex Man View Post
Re-post. Something wrong with my browser cause can't see the new post.

Salutation Brothers,

Summary as follows:

Where is the place ?
Old 02-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
TigerFC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?
I did visit GE last week, they have viet but not many girls to choose, quality also not very good. You can try Saboon and Radius hotel spa which have the most viet girls. A1 genesis hotel also have some viet girls.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I did visit GE last week, they have viet but not many girls to choose, quality also not very good. You can try Saboon and Radius hotel spa which have the most viet girls. A1 genesis hotel also have some viet girls.
It is RM188 at GE, A1 and radius, RM198 at Saboon for Viet girls.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
TigerFC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not many choices . Sure mo ?
I saw many there . May be all transfer jor ..
Old 05-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GE is getting quite rundown. Patrick our OKT was great in making sure we were comfortable. He pulled out his Thai, locals & baksos. Girls were around 6-7, some might hit an 8 overall for body sculpture. This place overall is good for a quick n go if you're not fussy; it's just the place has really got a lot to think about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1