The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

yeap she off for few day...told me shd be start working 15 Jan, but change her mind last minute, start working yesterday 14 Jan...so lucky for me able to see her yesterday...
Old 16-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sleepyallday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L8 h66e

FR on 58:

Looks: 8/10 (pretty but makeup abit thick)
Body: sexy, slim, sensitive nipple
Catbath: nice clean u up thoroughly
AR: no
Painting: no
Frenching: No
FJ: very accomodating moan alot
Rtf. Yes

Overall very hardworking lady trying to please u.
Old 20-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
Hi Bro,

Coco G88 very young gal..forgot to ask about her age. but trust me, you wont reject her once you see her...1 of the prettiest gal in GL at the moment....but 1 things i forgot to mention is about her boobs...B cup enhanced...but very nicely done...her nipple look very nice....nearly pinkish in colour...current pricing:
80 - 30 minutes (1 shot)
150 - 60 minutes (1 shot or 2 shot, actually i not too sure, assume 2 shot coz consider 2 sessions, my session yesterday only try 1 shot...even 2 shot, i think not enough time to do it, i will reconfirm back once i rtf her again).

actually if possible, i plan to call G88 to others house, not sure allow or not... the room not very nice compare to Cat150 house room.
The girl is f , the room is f .So why go for cat80 ? Waste money ,time ,energy & sperm
Old 20-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

room was bad, i agree...but her service tiptop bro....maybe you catching her during bad mood...tried her 3 times, her service still excellent.
Old 20-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm one question for this house.
Do they allow overnight?

haha am on overseas assignment till after CNY. was thinking of getting overnight at the house when i am back if they allow.
Old 20-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

previously yes, now no more....thai cat50 hse got overnight services...u can check overnight thread for more info which hse offered overnight
Old 21-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
previously yes, now no more....thai cat50 hse got overnight services...u can check overnight thread for more info which hse offered overnight
thanks bro for the info
Old 06-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frenchonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know if G83 is working these days?
Old 06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

frenchonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know if G83 is still working?
Old 07-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Werepig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't write report because I'm not good at it. But since BBC News' subtitle system has declared this CNY as 'year of the whores', I think I will go try try and write something to celebrate.

5th Feb afternoon, my first visit to L08H66e. OKT recommended G55, but I picked G33. I think I got her at the wrong time of the day. Totally no chemistry between us. In term of service, can feel that she's just going through the motions, except she spent quite some time on CBJ. The conversation is more like a Q&A, I asked and she replied in few words. End the session early, disappointed.

6th Feb evening, 2nd visit to L08H66e and waited for G88. She is very service-oriented and knows how to please, no need to elaborate as there are many FRs on her. First time having my thumbs and fingers sucked by WL, the feeling is quite shiok. Will rtf her again.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

tellmey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The facilities at L08 H66E are very humble, the room decoration is very old, even do not have enough seats for a rest (only two inside the house).

The attitude of the boss and the uncle are very impatient; they do not allow you to sit for a few minutes for a rest inside the house. They always simply urge you to pick a girl and then go into the room, nothing else.

The service of the girls are not good either. $80 is for 30 mins, but the girls usually find an excuse to terminate the session as soon as possible provided you have shot, even you have stayed in the room for merely 10 mins.

This house is the worst experience I have had in GL. However, it a surprise that many customers approach this house, while many other houses also provide CAT80.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmey View Post
The facilities at L08 H66E are very humble, the room decoration is very old, even do not have enough seats for a rest (only two inside the house).

The attitude of the boss and the uncle are very impatient; they do not allow you to sit for a few minutes for a rest inside the house. They always simply urge you to pick a girl and then go into the room, nothing else.

The service of the girls are not good either. $80 is for 30 mins, but the girls usually find an excuse to terminate the session as soon as possible provided you have shot, even you have stayed in the room for merely 10 mins.

This house is the worst experience I have had in GL. However, it a surprise that many customers approach this house, while many other houses also provide CAT80.
The truth is the old okt doesn't have control over the girls.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
The truth is the old okt doesn't have control over the girls.
Should put it 'can't control ' the girls
Old 09-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmey View Post

You are only paying 80 bucks for a pop. How do you expect to be treated? Like a king? Agree with you that their service has dropped slightly since they cut the time to 30 min. But overall, this is still good place for quick pop with good selection of young and good looking chicks, at a cheap price!

If you want to be treated better, go for cat 150 and stop whining. Again, there is no guarantee.

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1
Old 09-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

check out cat100 , 20 bucks more but world of a difference, can be as gd as 150 ones, sometime can find d or f cup babes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1