The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Grassland doesn't even go to Hatyai...
Now yes, last trip on sept.. lovely tour told me grassland reoperate now..
Old 22-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Basbas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Tom I will at hat Yai at lee garden for one night. Any bro can intro any okt to get me Good cai for one night? Or any ways to get cai?
Old 23-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Just to check with any of you, is it an good idea to take a coach from Singapore/JB to Hatyai & come back by Air? I stay near East side of Singapore, very near Airport, thinking of finding a Coach travel at nite, reach Hatyai next day morning...spend a few days there, travel back by plane to cut down, Time & custom delay.

Which Coach offer such service? or going JB is better...I have a friend there can help book ticket

Old 23-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Hi,

Just to check with any of you, is it an good idea to take a coach from Singapore/JB to Hatyai & come back by Air? I stay near East side of Singapore, very near Airport, thinking of finding a Coach travel at nite, reach Hatyai next day morning...spend a few days there, travel back by plane to cut down, Time & custom delay.

Which Coach offer such service? or going JB is better...I have a friend there can help book ticket

R U sure u wanna go Hatyai? It is not the same as Pattaya
Btw, flights back to SG is not available everyday...... Tiger flies 3 times per week but may cancel flight if not enough passenger load so always be prepared with Plan B.
Old 23-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
R U sure u wanna go Hatyai? It is not the same as Pattaya
Btw, flights back to SG is not available everyday...... Tiger flies 3 times per week but may cancel flight if not enough passenger load so always be prepared with Plan B.
Going to HatYai is for sure...only when

With regards to the flights, I know Tiger did not fly daily, did had plan B...fly BKK & back though

I long Long time never go HatYai Liao, actually know some Myanmar Chinese Gals, whom work in JB Pubs, been going there frequently & telling me there's lot fun over there than JB...so decide Y not go for an Adventure

Some Malaysia Friend organize Malaysia/Thai Border fun...also
Old 23-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi,

Bro, all info of the coaches r in the recent posts. Even if u book in JB u may end up boarding the coach originating from Singapore.

I do this coach-there/fly-back route quite often. My 1st choice is Sri Maju though there is really little difference in term of service. Contrary to what some think, Tiger flies daily to and fro Hatyai. I usually do not book my return trip. (Because sometimes i may visit Krabi or Samui and fly back from there.) When im ready to come back i check these options -

1) fly back by Tiger. (Seat available/ Price ok?)
2) fly to KLIA2 (AirAsia) and then connect with check flight (AirAsia/ Tiger/ Jetstar/ etc.) back to SIN. Or at KLIA take coach back to SIN. Otherwise take airport express to TBS and board coach (plenty) to SIN.
3) once i took van (regular service) to Butterworth and use taxi to Penang Airport and fly Tiger back. (But that was because my Tiger fare then was very cheap.)
4) take coach back to SIN.
Old 23-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Bro, all info of the coaches r in the recent posts. Even if u book in JB u may end up boarding the coach originating from Singapore.

I do this coach-there/fly-back route quite often. My 1st choice is Sri Maju though there is really little difference in term of service. Contrary to what some think, Tiger flies daily to and fro Hatyai. I usually do not book my return trip. (Because sometimes i may visit Krabi or Samui and fly back from there.) When im ready to come back i check these options -

1) fly back by Tiger. (Seat available/ Price ok?)
2) fly to KLIA2 (AirAsia) and then connect with check flight (AirAsia/ Tiger/ Jetstar/ etc.) back to SIN. Or at KLIA take coach back to SIN. Otherwise take airport express to TBS and board coach (plenty) to SIN.
3) once i took van (regular service) to Butterworth and use taxi to Penang Airport and fly Tiger back. (But that was because my Tiger fare then was very cheap.)
4) take coach back to SIN.
Thanks for advise, it seems a workable options

For me I stay near airport, even take taxi is abt 10mins ride. Going easy with carry on...come back easy..no need collect luggage & able to use e automated self service custom is advantages (save alot time then returning by coach, need go through JB/Woodland/2nd lnk jam..going fo custom clearance..& after reaching city, still need take cab back..is a headache to me)
Old 23-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

For me I stay near airport, even take taxi is abt 10mins ride. Going easy with carry on...come back easy..no need collect luggage & able to use e automated self service custom is advantages (save alot time then returning by coach, need go through JB/Woodland/2nd lnk jam..going fo custom clearance..& after reaching city, still need take cab back..is a headache to me)
Coach back will def not jam bcos it's already wee hours in the morning
Old 23-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Plane is the best way, if u can manage a early plan trip to Hatyai, u can try book tiger 3 mths in advance, non festive season only cost u $130-$150 2 ways..
Old 24-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Plane is the best way, if u can manage a early plan trip to Hatyai, u can try book tiger 3 mths in advance, non festive season only cost u $130-$150 2 ways..
I know..in fact now thre's Tiger Deal, To/From below S$200.. But I heard HatYai airport quite far from city..

Anyone knows of e mean of transportation availabale from Hatyai Airport to city? how long it takes? And how much it cost?
Old 24-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone knows of e mean of transportation availabale from Hatyai Airport to city? how long it takes? And how much it cost?
45 mins, taxi is 320-350bht..
Old 24-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
45 mins, taxi is 320-350bht..
Not far..seems like a good choice to fly

But TigerAir cancel flight frequently?
I worry if take leaves, planned everything..Tiger cancelled e flight or go Hatyai liao..they cancel e return flight
Old 24-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not far..seems like a good choice to fly

But TigerAir cancel flight frequently?
I worry if take leaves, planned everything..Tiger cancelled e flight or go Hatyai liao..they cancel e return flight
Hey, u worry Tis, worry tat.. u better stay at home.. who can answer u Tis question... y not u go email tiger abt Tis..
Old 24-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If going to the city centre -
Tour counter inside terminal quote THB 320 THB for private car,
Girl at desk outside terminal exit quote THB 100 for shared van,
Taxi-meter counter across the road quote THB 200 + 50 airport surcharge.
Old 24-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

If u really got so much worries here and there, then may as well don't go...
Instead of really asking such detailed questions, I would rather explore myself to get to know the answers...
Just read up on the necessary basic stuffs and do the exploration yourself...
Wouldn't it be better? Didn't u said u wanted an "adventure"?...
Morever u said u long long time never go, that means u ever go before lah...
Even first timer newbie also never worry so much like u...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1