The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sunnygonzales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pool

Hi people out there
Old 06-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pool

So what is this pool about
Old 06-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
michael_jack69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
🤔 Singapore Pool
Old 06-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
About a pool of people(including myself) who had really nothing to do and commenting in this thread. Hahahaha
Old 06-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

lak chio gow chio?
Old 07-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Swimming pool, game of pool or karchang pool..
Old 07-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI 1 View Post
Swimming pool, game of pool or karchang pool..
What is a karchang pool?
Old 07-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is a karchang pool?
It's kinda malay dessert if I m not wrong, my dear..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
tks4sharing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_jack69 View Post
🤔 Singapore Pool
Kelong Pool
Old 07-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

let me explain hehehe

bro was probably trying to communicate that he went swimming in a public pool one day, and a tanned syt happened to strip to her bikini and swam in front of him, spreading her toned legs and flexing her pussy muscles in front of him - cuz she was wearing a white, almost see-through white bikini panty...i can fucking see the outline of her pussy!!! wow!!! must swim faster and be in sync with her, so when she does her breast strokes and spread her legs, i shall open my eyes big big and soak in (literally) all the curvatures of beauty...whewwwww.....how i wish i could stop time and stick my tongue into her (wait, this is JAV. sorry, wrong channel lol).

so, after a few laps stalking this unsuspecting girl (was she doing it deliberately?), this got bro really high until he swam faster and faster and he steam at the same time, until he mushroom emerged out of his tight spandex speedos and then feeling slightly paiseh, he quickly swam to the side to recover his kukujiao. but alas, fate would have it, as he stuck his hand into his speedos to push back the rising dragon, who is like the undead who never dies, then he spotted another syt stripping off her t-shirt and yoga pants and thus the rising dragon, rose again. this time, he decided to hold it there since he can't really tame the untameable dragon. and.....(someone please continue this story!)
Old 08-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16313 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
let me explain hehehe

bro was probably trying to communicate that he went swimming in a public pool one day, and a tanned syt happened to strip to her bikini and swam in front of him, spreading her toned legs and flexing her pussy muscles in front of him - cuz she was wearing a white, almost see-through white bikini panty...i can fucking see the outline of her pussy!!! wow!!! must swim faster and be in sync with her, so when she does her breast strokes and spread her legs, i shall open my eyes big big and soak in (literally) all the curvatures of beauty...whewwwww.....how i wish i could stop time and stick my tongue into her (wait, this is JAV. sorry, wrong channel lol).

so, after a few laps stalking this unsuspecting girl (was she doing it deliberately?), this got bro really high until he swam faster and faster and he steam at the same time, until he mushroom emerged out of his tight spandex speedos and then feeling slightly paiseh, he quickly swam to the side to recover his kukujiao. but alas, fate would have it, as he stuck his hand into his speedos to push back the rising dragon, who is like the undead who never dies, then he spotted another syt stripping off her t-shirt and yoga pants and thus the rising dragon, rose again. this time, he decided to hold it there since he can't really tame the untameable dragon. and.....(someone please continue this story!)

Good continuation...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1