The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
KingOfTheHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
i dont think PS & LB is gone leh
probably just laying low for now

the one that up lorry sld be another stable, if u notice all their ads is gone.
I think so too bro
Old 17-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

is airangel's cherry the same girl with et88 when they were around?

Last edited by Ryuuken; 17-09-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

New stables popping up but either no one cheong or no one posting.
Had a session with Chole from Soi69, since the other new stable wasn't picking up.

Looks: 7/10 Sweet GND look, about 75% of pic
Boobs: 7.5/10 Small Cs great so squueze and suck
Body: 7/10 A bit shorter and chubbier than what I expected but would not turn her down.
Frenching: 8/10, At first no and siam but later tongue sucking, depends on your luck and whether can xian her I guess.
FJ: 8/10 Nice ass for doggying
GFE: 8/10, Quite service oriented despite her English not being so good, not a time watcher at all.
Location: 8.5/10 Very private and accessible, won't be seen at all. Clean and bed better than quite a few apartments I been to.
RTF: Probably RTF stable when Cartoon arrive, for now alot of cute targets up at DH, SR and pegasus.
Old 17-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
-Deleted information-

Last edited by merelyevil; 17-09-2016 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Censored information
Old 17-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......
The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
GREAT FR Bro NAKA Keep up the good work bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 17-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
I did ask the okt, he told me just touch down our shore only. Thread not even up yet.
Anyway when I reach the booking place. I saw a gentlemen with white n black business pants climbing stairs. Wondering is it you?
Probably not, bro. Work dress code not so formal for me Could be somebody headed for other units there.

The newly arrived girls made quite some noise with their flurry of activities ... halfway through fuck, suddenly heard sound of door slam twice and voices talking loudly outside ... balls shrink thinking of all these recent raids!
Old 17-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

As usual, we have the same know-it-all that knows it all
Old 17-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Probably not, bro. Work dress code not so formal for me Could be somebody headed for other units there.

The newly arrived girls made quite some noise with their flurry of activities ... halfway through fuck, suddenly heard sound of door slam twice and voices talking loudly outside ... balls shrink thinking of all these recent raids!
Oic, this is comon. Sometime cust like to slam door. But is good to be cautious.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of trying coke from DH.
Any fr or bros wanna share?
Old 17-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Last night feeling very horny after watching soccer with my buddy. Decided to go for late night bonk. Text a few stable only Emma replied. Left opel and abby available. So we quickly drove down to the usual spot. I booked opel and my buddy took abby. We had quite a number of drink so I stamina very poor. But opel was really patience and hardworking. She is very pretty and her body figure very gao gao. If you like poly ah lian with blonde hair. She maybe the one for you. Haha... I will give a short rating.

Look 8/10 same pic gallery. Lesser makeup look more youthful. Maybe late liao that why makeup light.
Boob 7/10 35b cup not for boob lover. But fit a frame very well. With sensitive nipper. I like.
Skin 7/10 quite fair and smooth. A small tattoo on her left or right boob. Cannot remember liao. Too drunk anyway.
Bbbj 10/10 this is the best part. Her slow suction and ball tickling is sensational. And the way she looked in my eye while giving me a bbbj I was reaching my climate then I release fully into her warm hole. Till my last drop.
Them we hug and cuddles in bed. Honestly too much beer in my body I wanted to fall a sleep but she won't let me sleep. Kept teasing me.
I told her maybe 1 time enough. But she say never mind she can do again. I am like ok lor since you said so. Don't blame me if I can't. Same she go directly to my balls and play with her tongue. I am like what the fuck so fast. Within no time I come again in her mouth. She is the best I ever encountered.
Rtf maybe saw a few chio bu inside hehe. Maybe try others 1st.
Old 17-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oic, this is comon. Sometime cust like to slam door. But is good to be cautious.
Yes I kena hiccup too. I heard a slam to the door. Then opel told me is toilet door very heavy that why very sounded so loud. Haha... forget to mention my room aircon a bit warm. Hopefully can fit it by the next time I visit bro superman.
Old 18-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Mind from angel looks familiar, any bro recognise her?
Old 18-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glycerine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried soi69? New joint? Legit?
Old 18-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a review but just want to share my bad experience with LAX OKT.

Text him on a slot and kindly ask if that is there any further discount of price if allowable. In the end he said,

"Do you think our stable is like those typical stable out there?"
"Don't try your luck with us"

Felt shocked at his reply and made a book with Airangel instead. At least when ask for further discount, Airangel OKT nicely tell me is not allow and lowest at $140. I don't know what happen to LAX OKT. Maybe his business too good already.

In the end with with Anny@Airangel at $140.
Old 18-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cindy from EMMANUELLE

the other day I dreamt Cindy from Emmanuelle

as far as stable you know the way the operate
place is convient to reach
apartment could be better furnished but it is ok
you are likely going to see the other girls
and other clients too
(I don't care see or be seen by fellow punters, but some of you might dont want to be seen)

look 100% as pictures
very nice SYT with meaty ass, small boobs and a huge tattoo on her back that you can admire while dogging...
I liked here a lot

FK, little, 6
BBJ, ok, she is more keen on BJ, 6
AR and cat bath N.A.
Painting, 7
FJ, 7
many fake JAV moans
(some might like them, I dont)

all in all good experience

RTF: no due to not good chemistry for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1