The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
The 4 colleagues that became mine

It was 2013 and I had just joined a new company. Used to be legal then this new role was kinda a sales role for me as I had to meet potential clients ard the world together with the real sales and marketing team whom I work with closely as we negotiate deals for the company.

One of the first gals I met in this new company was a petite gal. She wasn’t exactly syt but more of an attractive GND. Let’s call her M. M is 28 and I and about 10+years her senior. She is 158 and was rather slim. Not the boney type but slim in her own right. M has a very outgoing character. She had long wavy hair and would always flip her long hair back as we spoke.

Her boss introduced me to her and we hit it off immediately. Then she jio me out to drink after work with other folly and we got on very well for many mths. Sorry to disappoint, no action whatsoever as we just talked and drank a lot together. M loves to drink and is a real social animal. Problem is when she drinks, she doesn’t know what is her limit and she gets high and then she gets touchy….u know ….the proper touchy type….stand super close to me when we talk, place her hand ard me when we speak in the bar, rest her hand on my thighs …..

I wasn’t instantly attracted to her ….she’s attractive and very “sao” like Shu qi. She has Shu qi lips and at times I do feel a little wavering esp when she comes so close and speak to me with her alcohol filled breathe on me. But I kept it more or less just as close frenship as she is this xmm that this big bad wolf might just gobble up if I ever took it a step further. So the many mths that we were drinking as frens, I ended up sending her home almost everytime and she would hold on to me in the car as I drive…laying her head on my shoulders ….i mean it’s hard to drive like that but well, when a young gal does that to this uncle, this uncle has no reason not to enjoy that little bit of skin to skin touch right ?

Then it progressed in to her placing her hand on my thigh when we were close and when I drove, I would also place my hands on her thigh (on her dress) in times when she wasn’t holding on to me with her head on my shoulders. Body twisting to allow that pose to happen when driving but what the heck. Nothing like the touch of a young gal ….
Old 06-07-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

So this went on for months. Then one day as I turned ny car into her carpark, she said turn left here….inwas surprised as it was always straight to her block but I followed her instructions cuz it was her place anyway.

Park there.

Ok ….i nodded and parked in a quiet spot of the carpark. Then the next thing I know, M turned over and she moved her body close to me. I tot she was gonna tell me sth as she always comes super close to talk but the next thing I knew, those pair of Shu qi lips enveloped my lips.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

I stun for a while but her tongue came snaking in and I kissed back. Matching M with as much ferocity in kissing ….and I reached my hand to hold her close….caressing her back as we kissed and kissed. We went on kissing for more than 30min before I stopped. Just had to …if not will
Lose all self control

Huh. …..

We gotta stop. If not can’t stop ……

Then dun …..she whispered as she moved to kiss me again.

Nono ….M……u drink liao. Next time……

M looked at me and smiled. I have to admit, she looks cute.

Stop ? Lol…..u scared ah ……

Yes. I scared. This uncle very scary one.

Then I laffed and started my car again…..drove her back to where I normally drop her ….

Need me to walk u up ? I asked cuz I tot she shd be more drink then normal days for her to kiss me like this

No…I can walk. ……unless u are not scared of me if we are at the staircase ……

I laffed. Stairs ???? Hahahahaaa. No lah. So public.

U r cute. M laffed. And kissed me quickly before getting out of the car ….and then just before closing the door ….she bent in and looked at me with a cheeky look…..

Those stairs not scary. I lost my virginity there when I was 13.

With that, she winked and left

I took one lonnnnggggggg breathe and drove off. Damn. Damn difficult to have self control.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more!
Old 07-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Camping for more!
Pitching tent n setting camp fire

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope for us uncles yet
Old 07-07-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8822 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue nice story

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 07-07-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

The next few days I was pretty bz with work. Bumped into M along the office foyer but only had time to hi and bye. Things seemed normal and I guess she was kinda drunk that day. But tots of M in her sec sch uniform getting banged in the stairways of her block kept playing in my mind …. M is still pretty young at 28 and her build still resembles that of a poly gal. Her petite build gave me wild tots of her in her Sch uniform.

She was from IJ so I was wondering if it was the ah Beng in her neighbourhood….she looked those kind who will get attracted to baddies….or is it a boys sch guy ….. was it missionary in the area in between the stairs when they turn direction or was it doggie with her on the stairs and the guy behind her ….or did she ride the guy on the stairs. Lots of questions or rather fantasizing tots …..what a work distraction. LOL.

Hey unfriendly ah …my hp beeped on the wed after the last incident.

Nono. Just busy with work. Got big bid coming and helping sales VP in structuring the deal for the client.

Ah. When free for drinks ? Ladies night today leh …

Can’t leh. Gotta fly out fri. Back the week after. Maybe then.

Wah so good. Fly here fly there.

No lah. Boring one. Just work.

Hey u fly with these beautiful sales ppl. Got do notti things when away or not ?

Wle…no lah. Where got time and energy. Travel is always brutal for work.

Hahaa. Dun disturb u liao. Next time travel with u then I can see if u are bs me or not.

Then the next msg made me grow hard immediately……

Catch u when u r back. Maybe we take the stairs together.

My dick immediately went super hard. And I had to go to the toilet and wank off to the image of young M in her sch uniform getting doggie hard by me as her long wavy hair moved to the rythem.

Shit. I tot to myself. Almost 40yo uncle getting aroused by a single msg from a young gal. Tmd.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally a good promising story to read!
Old 07-07-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
It was 2013 and I had just joined a new company. Used to be legal then this new role was kinda a sales role for me as I had to meet potential clients ard the world together with the real sales and marketing team whom I work with closely as we negotiate deals for the company.

One of the first gals I met in this new company was a petite gal. She wasn’t exactly syt but more of an attractive GND. Let’s call her M. M is 28 and I and about 10+years her senior. She is 158 and was rather slim. Not the boney type but slim in her own right. M has a very outgoing character. She had long wavy hair and would always flip her long hair back as we spoke.

Her boss introduced me to her and we hit it off immediately. Then she jio me out to drink after work with other folly and we got on very well for many mths. Sorry to disappoint, no action whatsoever as we just talked and drank a lot together. M loves to drink and is a real social animal. Problem is when she drinks, she doesn’t know what is her limit and she gets high and then she gets touchy….u know ….the proper touchy type….stand super close to me when we talk, place her hand ard me when we speak in the bar, rest her hand on my thighs …..

I wasn’t instantly attracted to her ….she’s attractive and very “sao” like Shu qi. She has Shu qi lips and at times I do feel a little wavering esp when she comes so close and speak to me with her alcohol filled breathe on me. But I kept it more or less just as close frenship as she is this xmm that this big bad wolf might just gobble up if I ever took it a step further. So the many mths that we were drinking as frens, I ended up sending her home almost everytime and she would hold on to me in the car as I drive…laying her head on my shoulders ….i mean it’s hard to drive like that but well, when a young gal does that to this uncle, this uncle has no reason not to enjoy that little bit of skin to skin touch right ?

Then it progressed in to her placing her hand on my thigh when we were close and when I drove, I would also place my hands on her thigh (on her dress) in times when she wasn’t holding on to me with her head on my shoulders. Body twisting to allow that pose to happen when driving but what the heck. Nothing like the touch of a young gal ….
Always good to know how a young gal as M being so roma with a older man like TS in the car...can't wait to see n find out how notti n sexy she is to TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-07-2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-07-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful start bro Cman. You’re the man 🫵🏼 and I’m following your posts
Old 07-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

update pls wonderful
Old 07-07-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Wow please continue the story.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ohsienpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Waiting for more updates 😜
Old 07-07-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6296 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

You must be a handsome uncle that M can't resist. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1