The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Wa my sis new part time maid
Unbelievable
Look at her ass
Doggy gal
Too bad...my sis maid

Can share.. Bro
Old 01-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
Anybody knew her?

Look good, where u found her
Old 01-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Sorry man. can't reveal as i wanna slowly enjoy my meal first.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

First time tried an Indon maid, damn she dried me up man. Went to a short time hotel and she made me cum 3 times in that 1 and a half hour. Shower time one shot, lie on bed watch tv halfway another shot. Then when cleaning up, go wash up one more time!

Never met such hungry woman before. Never manage to come more than once my whole life before this. I think maids are really worth the investments!
Old 02-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Recently connected with an Indon maid on MiChat.

Of course she straight up asking for money but why not?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So the part time maid is prc. Totally I relevant to the pinay indo and myanmar races of helpers lol.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
My regular Sunday girl... 23yo from Philippines. Met on the dance floor at Naughty Girl at OT. Been hitting it ever since. Never asks for money, just companionship. Of course I buy her small gifts and lunch and dinner. Nothing more expected. Just a sample of what is out there if you're willing to put forth the time and effort.
Can't figure out how to upload a picture here... so here is a link to my Sunday honey.

https://ibb.co/smPRsSh
Old 02-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
Can't figure out how to upload a picture here... so here is a link to my Sunday honey.

https://ibb.co/smPRsSh
Very nice bro
Old 02-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently got to know this part time maid... engage her for cleaning for my hse and got to know she work in spa also...

She is the first PRC gal I tried from doin part time maid and she once awhile went to this spa working as freelance...

So arrange with her and went to her work place .. Her massage is
quite okie and I feel relax during the session. While her ass was
facing me, I started to look at her vagina. Wow, it is quite a beauty
and I could not help to touch it. Without my knowledge, I had created
a flood. She started to kiss my balls as there is no tomorrow and I
started to lick her secret passage for looked at her 2 dangling
breasts. Finally, we started to kiss and go ahead for main dish. Her
soft moaning was turning from soft to loud and I felt that I lost
control on her and I cum on her body unfortunately.

Well, overall feeling was satisfied for me but poor thing for her. She was on high that she squirted. I asked her if she farted but she said that it was due to the liquid inside her vagina that was making the strange sound. She is really wonderful and she showed me her wet juice. Wow.fantastic...and she looked shy and face is a bit warm.after the session, overall quite a nice session with 2 cim...

If u looking for parttime maid can try her and let her BBBJ u on the same time.... hahah if not u got to go to her work place...

Please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away.
Is her name Ellin?
Old 02-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interest in a foursome? I bring my pinoy u bring urs. I discussed with mine already and she is down. Pm me interested 12 May will be happening
Old 02-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
WoW ... Looks Yummy
v v yummy indeed!
Old 02-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently got to know this part time maid... engage her for cleaning for my hse and got to know she work in spa also...

She is the first PRC gal I tried from doin part time maid and she once awhile went to this spa working as freelance...

So arrange with her and went to her work place .. Her massage is
quite okie and I feel relax during the session. While her ass was
facing me, I started to look at her vagina. Wow, it is quite a beauty
and I could not help to touch it. Without my knowledge, I had created
a flood. She started to kiss my balls as there is no tomorrow and I
started to lick her secret passage for looked at her 2 dangling
breasts. Finally, we started to kiss and go ahead for main dish. Her
soft moaning was turning from soft to loud and I felt that I lost
control on her and I cum on her body unfortunately.

Well, overall feeling was satisfied for me but poor thing for her. She was on high that she squirted. I asked her if she farted but she said that it was due to the liquid inside her vagina that was making the strange sound. She is really wonderful and she showed me her wet juice. Wow.fantastic...and she looked shy and face is a bit warm.after the session, overall quite a nice session with 2 cim...

If u looking for parttime maid can try her and let her BBBJ u on the same time.... hahah if not u got to go to her work place...

Please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away.
Check PM broooo
Old 02-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wishmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

I and my friend napped this pinay at toa payoh
I currently too many in hand
So i asked my friend to take her contact
Good luck to him
Tbh i like her body
can have her ctc bro
Old 02-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofas1sg View Post
After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Pick her up at her place and went straight to nearby hotel...

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

She is a nice lady, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....

Bro... cn share contact.
share ctc pls.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

share ctc pls
Advert Space Available