The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hehe!! Seaj, the sucker, This is between u and me...nobody cares what we shit here....you are a real sucker and I am the king of conmen (really?)...con you just for a few hundreds dollars??....in the first place, how to con wages earners like u....hide some money in your shoes type...go and eat your 7000 rp mee rubus....you are not my class!!
Old 09-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Hehe!! Seaj, the sucker, This is between u and me...nobody cares what we shit here....you are a real sucker and I am the king of conmen (really?)...con you just for a few hundreds dollars??....in the first place, how to con wages earners like u....hide some money in your shoes type...go and eat your 7000 rp mee rubus....you are not my class!!
You're not a con man, you're just a total dumb turd.

Still want to validate yourself in Batam by causing havoc on that thread huh?
Dummy! Nobody needs agents around Batam.

And yes, I'm Totally NOT in your class!

King of conmen?
LOL -you're just a bottom feeding parasite.
SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is between u and me...!!
So go to http://thesbf.shop/showthr...4#post12876464
Old 09-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

That ang mor boss of the restaurant is a very happy man now....he hopes that not many are as poor as the sucker Seaj...the mee rubus man....hehe...
Old 09-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
That ang mor boss of the restaurant is a very happy man now....he hopes that not many are as poor as the sucker Seaj...the mee rubus man....hehe...
OK you lo-class parasite.
Now you're here...
STAY HERE and stop causing havoc on other threads!

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

I just want to talk cocks here....hehe!! Move!!
Old 09-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just want to talk cocks here....hehe!! Move!!
I also approve your post because you under moderation...so next time I can delete them if you try to be create WAR in Batam thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...mod will not allow WAR in this sharing thread...please fight in Battle zone...mod had moved your recent posts there...

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...493723&page=58
sry,wat i'm abt to say nw is going to be out of topic.

imo,i think u shldn't remove bro hendri2's post at all bcs he isn't in a war or has start one (if tat's y his post got removed).Sarcasm,yes...but a war? still far from it.

secondly,it makes me rethink the purpose of moderation.Looking back from his past post in this thread,he's been under moderation for years,so why in the first place is his post which was now deem "aggressive enough to start a war" is allow to be release into the thread in the first place? Shldn't it be held back by a mod behind the scene or removed before being publicized? As in,the purpose for being in moderation has turn ironical nw & it must have evolve further into a white elephant if his posts is being remove ONLY nw but not those in the past which also carries similar sarcasm,don't u think so?

So either ALL of his posts in this thread tat contain sarcastic remarks shld be deleted from this thread or none shld be remove at all. Simply send out a stern warning tat future moderated post will be watched closely in this thread & will not be so released into the thread if it's for a wrong intention.

it's like i throw a stone at u unintentionally or with motive to make u angry,u becum piss & start throwing stones back & i throw back at u again. We throw stones at each other nw.A fight broke out bcs i first throw stones at u,but u did responded back too,isn't it? So this fight is btw 2 party who respond aggressively against each other. & by far no one in the thread has respond or joined this fight btw 2 person therefore no war is even ignited yet. imho,a warning & a more careful moderation to postings by those under-moderation shld be sufficient to deter future issues of similar nature.

anyway i'm not here to challenge a mod,i'm jus stating my own opinion.U r still the mod,a mod is like a policeman in a forum & policeman represent the law. i'm a "citizen" of this forum & i'm obliged to respect the law.

Peace
Old 09-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
imo,i think u shldn't remove bro hendri2's post at all bcs he isn't in a war or has start one ……

secondly,it makes me rethink the purpose of moderation.Looking back from his past post in this thread,he's been under moderation for years,… if his posts is being remove ONLY nw but not those in the past …

So either ALL of his posts in this thread tat contain sarcastic remarks shld be deleted from this thread or none shld be remove at all. Simply send out a stern warning tat ..

….. & by far no one in the thread has respond or joined …imho,a warning & a more careful moderation to postings by those under-moderation shld be sufficient to deter future issues of similar nature.

anyway i'm not here to challenge a mod,…
Good Grief!
What is this nowadays with attacking the Mod?!
And you’re not “…..Here to challenge the mod?” Then WHAT are you doing?

Arguments start off with 2 and others get involved and all of a sudden it erupts into a full battle – something which is destructive to information threads, and which is nowadays to be conducted in the battle zone. And something which is best stopped before it starts.

You yourself point out to the fact that this plonker habitually puts up offensive and if you check his past posts - even outright antagonistic ones and not only to me but others too. Yes, I just now took him to task and told him to bring his crap to the battle zone. He wants to battle, do so but don’t wreck this thread. What is wrong with the Mod nipping it at the bud?

And you now say that the Mod is supposed to remove all his posts? Why and what for? As if he doesn’t have enough work?

“..send out a stern warning…?” To what end? This plonkers knows what the rules are and he has on purpose been TAUNTING US ALL for too long and now you say…. OMG!

We all here are supposed to tolerate plonkers?
OK – let me ask YOU!
How are you attached to this plonker?
Do you yourself have a secret agenda writing this?
Your “Bro hendri2” huh?

And even this – you want to carry on, please bring it to the battle zone.
OK? Fair Enough? That way you won’t insist later on that the Mod also move your posts.

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
!@#$%^&*
Good Grief! Perhaps you should pm icy instead, on your thoughts of his post.

As what the Mod says, any form of starting a war is not allowed in this sharing thread.

Come Batam this weekend, i buy you a cup of luwak coffee
Old 09-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Good Grief! Perhaps you should pm icy instead, on your thoughts of his post.

As what the Mod says, any form of starting a war is not allowed in this sharing thread.

Come Batam this weekend, i buy you a cup of luwak coffee
Come on guy! This IS how battles get started.
I got no beef with you and I presume (and hope I'm correct) that its the same on your side.
So.... OK?
SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
sexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This SEAJ machiam mod liddat .Can pls STFU !!!! U are bringing trouble to everywhere u go!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

That place is for me to fart...now I just fart in the normal way...Seaj, sucker, how much you have been conned ? seriously, I can't remember I have conned you...but I have conned a few...only a few hundred dollars....
Old 09-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsex View Post
This SEAJ machiam mod liddat .Can pls STFU !!!! U are bringing trouble to everywhere u go!
And you are bringing what here?
Your intention?
SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And you are bringing what here?
Your intention?
SEAJ
Another son of a bitch, ask urself what did u(SEAJ) bring here, every where u post u bring along trouble, u r just another useless fuck. Nobody need ur comments and helps. Or r u trying lick his boots( H88 ) ? Did H88 ask for ur help to mod this thread. With power 7 and high points does not give u the right to tell pple what they can post or not, or where to post. And we dun need trouble maker like u in SBF.
U ask for intention, then let me tell u my intention is to fuck u, shut the fuck up, if u hv no info or lobang to share with other bros in the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1