The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
Sir Omnia, it's been a while since we communicated. It appears you've been keeping up with your manly responsibilities

Does Jin Jin (1612) still work? Since there is so many good reviews, I tried to make an appointment, but the OKT always said "Jin Jin no more." I thought that meant Jin Jin does not work any longer, but I guess he meant that she was fully booked....
Bro, Jin Jin is from 16w12, not 1612.
Old 20-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stealing a frenching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
U r a man after my own heart bro...exact same technique by me on cong cong as well

Btw looks like u also busy gem hunting amongst the newbies hor
No choice... Tis is best way to tackle unnatural speaker of French ladies ... Born French no need tis strategies ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Bro, Jin Jin is from 16w12, not 1612.
Oh, that was why. I had no idea that 16'W"12 and 1612 are different. An ignorant fool, I am. Thank you for your enlightenment!
Old 21-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Try my proven method

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
If you squeeze their noses while bonking them missionary, they will open their mouths and u can then speak french! Understood boh?
Wah lau, you so humorous arh!

But that is a good idea though.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking That old chestnut!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
I have to admit that we do have a very similar taste in girls. I am wondering if you are the guy who always books the girl I want before I do It's sad that we can never be friends as we will always fight over girls
What abt the granny hip mm bro?!...just kidding buddy

Think yr fr on xiao bai was fair comment...agree she does indeed hv one of the prettiest faces in gl at the moment...this mm is indeed a classy sophisticated mm...however she needs to take off afew pounds...

Btw who was yr 3rd fuck mate??...

Happy hunting n be safe
Old 21-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shunzi + Jin Jin

Quote:
actually think u hit the nail on the head wif this newbie ShunZi bro...

Ball now in her court...whether she wants to up her game or not...must say though, saw her again in real short tight hotpants, quite a turn on, more so when she gave me a sexy sweet innocent smile upon recognising me...wtd i still hum sup tiko uncle

as for Jin Jin(16W12) cant agree wif u more mate...solid chiobu gem now wif added passion n sensuality
I saw one gal with the same tight hot pant today, never see her b4. ask her name she replied Shun Zhi, wtf my mind was thinking so bloody Chio pass off as those flower in poly. I tempted to up her as she keep staring at me many times, lucky remembered so many sucks report on her and today is already raining do not wan to spoilt my day
Old 21-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
I saw one gal with the same tight hot pant today, never see her b4. ask her name she replied Shun Zhi, wtf my mind was thinking so bloody Chio pass off as those flower in poly. I tempted to up her as she keep staring at me many times, lucky remembered so many sucks report on her and today is already raining do not wan to spoilt my day
Aiya bro , if she kept staring at you, you should just give her a shot mah. Maybe you get what the other bros missed.
Old 21-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
She wanna go somewhere else to earn $$.
Some WLs think SG is a bit restrictive. They "cannot this cannot that". N most WLs actually don't like to French, n receive "painting" from customers a fave habit of ours.
My good old buddy GFC,

I agree that WLs dun like to french and receive painting.
Actually, which young gal would like to french a man 10-30 yrs older than them?
I am sure we also dun like to french and sex with an old woman, right?
This is part of the job here and most understood and accepted it.

The reasons why cust dun french and paint them elsewhere are explained in my post in the other thread.
The WLs are licensed here, gets free monthly health checks and protected from abuse by OKTs.
Everyone cluster fxxk at the few lorongs in GL so they can get many cust in one day w/o having to travel all over the city.
The large turnover here enables them to make the most $$$ within the shortest period.
This is possible becos the brothels here are legal and we can do it openly.
As such, the volume of cust will enable them to do it with economy of scale.

She forgotten that we are paying 750RMB or 950HKD per pop here.
Of course she gets only 400RMB. Same elsewhere. The pimp will deduct half.
Elsewhere, how many cust would pay 750RMB or 900HKD per pop juz for quick sex?
Even you can get some, how can she get 8-10 cust a day at this rate elsewhere?

In fact many ex-WLs who went elsewhere to work wanted to come back here to work again.
Many OKTs received such requests from time to time but of course we know that they cannot come back here anymore.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Aiya bro , if she kept staring at you, you should just give her a shot mah. Maybe you get what the other bros missed.
I agree with your above comment absolutely ... Based on personal experience, one should never rely 100% of what were written here ... One should trust his own intuition/instinct ...If you see something to your fancy ... what the heck ... just do it! Who knows you might be in for a pleasant surprise that you'll never look back again ... The rest perhaps is history ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: That old chestnut!!

Quote:
What abt the granny hip mm bro?!...just kidding buddy

Btw who was yr 3rd fuck mate??...
Hey, you had to bring up my trauma, didn't you? This is probably a good thing as this will suppress my libido for a few days. I can still remember her waving belly fat when she was bouncing on my dick... What a horrific image...

My 3rd one was someone called "Bei Bei" or "Bi Bi" or "Vivi" (I am sorry, but I couldn't clearly understand her--of course, not because of her poor Mandarin pronunciation but because of my poor listening). She was called from another house, and I couldn't get the house #. She was actually quite pretty. Young, slim, and sharp facial features (I guess that was my lucky day). She had slightly sagging boobs (not big, but they were somehow sagging); other than that, she was actually pretty good. Her service was soft (no AR, which I don't care for), but was OK overall. She seemed somewhat less experienced. Do you have any idea who that might be (from which house)?

Wish you a happy ending!
Old 22-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My good old buddy GFC,

I agree that WLs dun like to french and receive painting.
Actually, which young gal would like to french a man 10-30 yrs older than them?
I am sure we also dun like to french and sex with an old woman, right?
This is part of the job here and most understood and accepted it.

The reasons why cust dun french and paint them elsewhere are explained in my post in the other thread.
Which other thread?
The WLs are licensed here, gets free monthly health checks and protected from abuse by OKTs.
Everyone cluster fxxk at the few lorongs in GL so they can get many cust in one day w/o having to travel all over the city.
The large turnover here enables them to make the most $$$ within the shortest period.
This is possible becos the brothels here are legal and we can do it openly.
As such, the volume of cust will enable them to do it with economy of scale.

She forgotten that we are paying 750RMB or 950HKD per pop here.
Of course she gets only 400RMB. Same elsewhere. The pimp will deduct half.
Elsewhere, how many cust would pay 750RMB or 900HKD per pop juz for quick sex?
Even you can get some, how can she get 8-10 cust a day at this rate elsewhere?

In fact many ex-WLs who went elsewhere to work wanted to come back here to work again. Yes, I know of some who regretted cutting their card too early.
Many OKTs received such requests from time to time but of course we know that they cannot come back here anymore.
Hi Bro.. yes, i agree mostly with what U said but ultimately most WLs lacked the discipline n conviction to finish their tour of duty here.

Besides GeGe 16W19 is being spoilt by her BF here. So, i guess she wld only french him.
Old 22-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Shunzi

Quote:
I also saw her last week with that tight hot pants. Damn sexy. Although I knew about the negative reports on her, I thought that after all that feedback from previous customers, she might have changed for the better. Well, unfortunately, it was still no, no, no all the way ! Best part is that she is aware of the negative feedbacks, yet she just bo chap. I think we should just give up on this girl.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shunzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I also saw her last week with that tight hot pants. Damn sexy. Although I knew about the negative reports on her, I thought that after all that feedback from previous customers, she might have changed for the better. Well, unfortunately, it was still no, no, no all the way ! Best part is that she is aware of the negative feedbacks, yet she just bo chap. I think we should just give up on this girl.
Ya just confirm with my intel, she no hope !
Old 22-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: Shunzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Pity. She had good chance to be another GL queen
Old 22-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Shunzi + Shunzi

Quote:
LoL...i wld be surprised if any punter wld turn her down, especially in those short tight hotpants, without any prior info on her svc stds!!...man even i was tempted to call her again, even after my previous lacklustre bonk wif her, lucky for me had already shot me load so cld play the flirting game wif her without any damage...

btw i recently gather that this newbie Shunzi was actually introduced n referred to Lorna by the previous chiobu Shunzi(2062)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1