The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikee69 View Post
KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.

Bro....in fact Hatyai had the least bombings incident compare to yala,pattani and

naratiwat provinces which occurs on a weekly basis.The last major bombing in

Hatyai was in April 2012 at the Lee Gardens hotel.Cheers and happy cheonging.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the best time to go is after the bomboing.
THEY need you MORE than u need them.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
on page 846, already told u the location n damage already.. how much more u wanna know? or u think those rate r too cheap for u? or u wan model type of gals for LT? Got, u go SC Heritage. oso not expensive only 5500 bht..
no hard feeling bro, go enjoy yourself, y always bother abt damages!!!! u going to stay there forever? or waste 500 bht n get a tuktuk bring u around to look for a gal... at least u no need to travel ard without knowing where is where!!!!
Bro sorry but I didn't see the dmg for LT on page 846 leh..
Old 07-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Back to normal in Hat Yai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
the best time to go is after the bomboing.
THEY need you MORE than u need them.
Report from The New Straits Times dated 7 May 2014 :-

Back to normal in Hat Yai

SONGKHLA: The situation in Hat Yai, the capital city of Thailand southern district in Songkhla resumed as normal despite two bomb blasts yesterday which left 13 people wounded.

Checks at the scenes today showed that repair works were being carried out at the 7-Eleven convenience store in Polpichai Road, which was damaged by the first bomb which went off at about 1.45pm local time.

It was reported that the bomb was planted on a motorcycle left just metres away from the premises, which located opposite a technical college.

About two kilometres away, it was a scene of war zone at the Hat Yai police station where the second bomb exploded about 10 minutes after the first blast in Polpichai Road.

More than 20 cars and pick-up trucks parked in seized vehicles zone in the police station's compound were totally damaged by the blast.

Checks showed that the explosion had also damaged the window panels of police apartment quarters and the station's building block nearby.

The second explosion, which was more powerful that the first blast, had left two policemen and a civilian injured.

Meanwhile, only six out of the 13 people injured in the double blasts are still warded at Hat Yai Hospital and Ratyindee Hospital as the rest received outpatient treatment yesterday.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

See photos at :-

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/back-to...t-yai-1.589831
Old 08-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thai turmoil not deterring Malaysians from going to Hatyai & Bangkok

Report from the STAR dated 8 May 2014 :-

Thai turmoil not deterring Malaysians from going to Hatyai & Bangkok

GEORGE TOWN: Malaysians continue to travel to Haadyai and Bangkok despite the bomb scare and political turmoil involving the sacking of Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

A random check of tour and travel agents in Penang offering transfers and holiday packages to the neighbouring country showed it is business as usual for them.

Newsia Express Service Centre staff Teh Ooi Keong, 45, said people were still flocking to his shop for bus and van tickets to Haadyai, Bangkok and other parts of Thailand.

“Each day, we have four trips to Haadyai and one to Bangkok every day and no one has cancelled their transport bookings,” he said, adding that the bombing had not affected sales as this was not the first time it had happened.

“I am not sure if business will be affected in the next few days.”

Teh said demand for holiday pac­kages to Bangkok had dropped se­­veral months ago.

He added that there were some cancellations for the agency’s two-day-one-night packages to Haadyai but “it is only about 20%”.

Penang travel agencies are also popular with foreign tourists travelling to Thailand due to its frequency of trips and different mode of transportations such as mini-van, bus or train.

At Banana Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a ticketing agent said their daily trips to Haadyai and Bangkok were still in service.

“So far, I’ve not received any calls to cancel bookings or heard of any trips being cancelled,” she said.

In Alor Setar, VIP Travel And Tour (M) Sdn Bhd owner Rohanee Ismail said a group planning to leave for Haadyai yesterday cancelled the trip at the last minute.

“My customer postponed the trip due to the bombings and the political instability there,” she said.
“It will be back to normal when the situation calms down.”

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, U still can go but must be more careful.

Regards. up 10 points

Quote:
KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I
am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Bombing in Hatyai

Quote:
KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.
Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL .... a favourite place for the bombers !!!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bombing in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL .... a favourite place for the bombers !!!
sigh!!!!!! I always stay Mayflower hotel... n intend to go short trip next mth.. think got to check situation there with few thai friends now...
Old 08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sigh!!!!!! I always stay Mayflower hotel... n intend to go short trip next mth.. think got to check situation there with few thai friends now...
Stay dannok....
Old 08-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bombing in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
This I agree!

Quote:
Be careful bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Stay dannok.
Don't play play.
Oliver Hotel is becoming the terrorist's hot favourite!

I predict they'll strike Dannok (Sadao) again in the future!

Old 08-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Stay dannok....
lol bro Makashi, I nv like danok n I still prefer hatyai as i hv friends there.. visit them, I can sit outside the massage palour n tscc half day there haha meal with them, go pray at nezha temple n hill top buddhas.. n oso go paragon disco haha...
Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This I agree!

Be careful bro.

Don't play play.
Oliver Hotel is becoming the terrorist's hot favourite!

I predict they'll strike Dannok (Sadao) again in the future!

noted ,bro Tony...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
lol bro Makashi, I nv like danok n I still prefer hatyai as i hv friends there.. visit them, I can sit outside the massage palour n tscc half day there haha meal with them, go pray at nezha temple n hill top buddhas.. n oso go paragon disco haha...
Wah you're Hatyai regular!

I'm still waiting to encounter a Hatyai KFC Farm girl to wash clothes for me which is very common in the 70s and 80s.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah you're Hatyai regular!

I'm still waiting to encounter a Hatyai KFC Farm girl to wash clothes for me which is very common in the 70s and 80s.
Haha oh yes.. my last gal a FL, from issan wash my clothes whenever i go too haha.. together for 3 yrs n suddenly MIA.. lol.. after her, i cant find someone as GFE as her anymore.. so for the past 2 yrs i nv go farms too.. only go visit friends.. i use to go hatyai every 2, 3 mths but after i go ac.. i split equally between these 2 countries now haha..

Hope got chance to drink with u too in hatyai haha.. i dare not go danok coz i cant stop spending on flowers haha..
Old 09-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai

tried hyt once, book a gal not so good service, myself and the rest of the gang, but agree, hyt good for walk walk see see. cheap dim sum...4 guys, 30 plates...skip lunched after that.

seems AC going down....but at least I went once during its glory days...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1