The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Had a number of sessions with 177. For me she is very good.

Personality is nice, very chatty, cute and very friendly, from penang some more so Hokkien eh sai, bu mun ti eh.

Her SOP is normally bath, followed by BBBJ in the shower then proceed to bed for catbath all over. Her cathbath is really 5/5 for me, really know how to tease a man and make him rock hard before even touching your didi.

Turn over and followed by a long BBBJ with good stereo sound effects (POP, POP) for as long as you want. Normally after a few rounds you beh tahan wanna hoot her already, so straight put CD and bang her. Normally at this point i will DATY her and she is quite accomodating to that.

Do as many positions as you like and cum whenever you are ready. She is really not a time watcher unlike a lot of other FL and you can take your time. In fact there was one session where I really banged her hard, and after that I felt so tired and collapsed on the bed telling her I need to take a rest, and she just reply no problem take as long as you need. This is call service!

Definately RTF her when budget and time permits. I usually try to first blood her on a sat or sun morning before all the bros zerg rush the area =P
Old 28-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to GBW around 12 something... met with Captain David Cheng... thought asking for 177.. he said... I introduce you pretty one... lead me to a room...pay him RM30 tips... a few minutes.. came in a girl.. face ok lar... but no boobs... =( ... very fast fuck... no ar... only bbbj... any good captain to introduce.. my brothers ? Can we prebook the girl we.want.before we go there ? Oo.. the girl say if next time want to come play.. look for her.. 168

Last edited by harddick; 28-06-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 28-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddick View Post
Went to GBW around 12 something... met with Captain David Cheng... thought asking for 177.. he said... I introduce you pretty one... lead me to a room...pay him RM30 tips... a few minutes.. came in a girl.. face ok lar... but no boobs... =( ... very fast fuck... no ar... only bbbj... any good captain to introduce.. my brothers ? Can we prebook the girl we.want.before we go there ? Oo.. the girl say if next time want to come play.. look for her.. 168
if u new to the place look for captain mike, vincent, ah boy. although i never look for them but they not bad. if u tipping, u can look for edward and say my name i can promise sure intro u good. u can pm me if u wan my name

going over tml.
Old 29-06-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
Patronized GBW on last Friday. Reached at 4pm. Quite a lot of people, but seem no one like the Jacuzzi so I myself alone occupied the whole Jacuzzi and spent 30mins there. After that proceeded to pantry. A friendly captain Sam approached me by showing me the list. All the ang pai were around, 112, 138, 177, 183. Ho sei liao. However, 112 only available after 9pm, 138 & 183 only available after 830pm, and 177 at 630pm. The soonest also need to wait until 630pm, so bo bian took 177 and wait lo. Took a short nap at the TV room until the captain called me. This 177 has a private room one and never walk to counter, no wonder never see her before. I doubt those ang pai also has their private room. The WL was talkative, friendly, and C natural boob. If compare the services, 110 or 98 is still better. Overall still worth for money.

Number: 177
Name: Didn’t ask
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 Smooth Skin
Boobs: C, nice natural boob. She will pull your hand to her boob
Cathbath: 6/10
AR: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 Will bbbj you in the shower and very patient on the bed as I couldn't fully erect
DFK: Didn’t try
FJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 3/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM238
RTF: Yes, but would like to try other ang pai 1st
I was there on the same day as you. 3 of us went but only 1 got to fuck. Me & my friend had to go to another joint to release. The problem there is they have only a few package girls now and the waiting time is too long. The captain was only able to arrange 168 for my friend although all 3 of us wanted package girls. He tried to psycho us to take the MLs or OLs but we did not go there to fuck ugly aunties.
Old 29-06-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I was there on the same day as you. 3 of us went but only 1 got to fuck. Me & my friend had to go to another joint to release. The problem there is they have only a few package girls now and the waiting time is too long. The captain was only able to arrange 168 for my friend although all 3 of us wanted package girls. He tried to psycho us to take the MLs or OLs but we did not go there to fuck ugly aunties.
But, I saw different girl to a room and a few walking around... while watching tv..
Old 29-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just curious, nvr been here before. for the 238 package, how long is the duration?
Old 29-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bluewave in Jb

Emm.. should be an hour fucking session ba.. other spa.. food, tv you just spend your time there.. no limit..
Old 29-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Emm.. should be an hour fucking session ba.. other spa.. food, tv you just spend your time there.. no limit..
I was being rush by that girl.. not have much fun...
Old 29-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
just curious, nvr been here before. for the 238 package, how long is the duration?
For RM238 package.
Each session is supposed to be 45 mins or when you shoot your load whichever comes first. Not so long ago when girls were plenty you get to enjoy the full 45 mins as the girls will take their time to service you.

Nowadays I hear mainly complaints from both the girls & customers that due to the shortage of girls, the service is rush rush type. Sometimes the girls get scolding if they cannot get the customer out fast enough if there is a long queue.
So although each session is supposed to be 45 mins, most sessions now average timing is 30 mins turnover.
Old 30-06-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster

Thanks for.enlightening.. i' m also a newbie here... like what you mean.. we no longer can enjoy the girl well already? AR.. and etc... =(
Old 30-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Hi.. gonna try 198 later... any brothers try her out ? Need some review
Old 30-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Hi guys, this 198 name Diamond.. she was fantastic... really really enjoy the session.... it is very nice... I bonk her until I really sweat a lot and tired....
Fully recommended... I.finally feel what is the feeling of AR... body massage... Feels really Good !

Smiling.back home now... Syiok !
While going to the room, saw 177... Very Sui... but captain said need to prebook early...
Old 07-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Martinmach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seem like not much products left...

what about the oil massage? I usually goes for that...lol
Old 09-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros - be inform there is water rationing starting from 6pm on Saturday until 6pm on Monday for 48 hours in Southern Johor Bahru. This is due to damages to the main water pipes which happening to not only one but three main pipes at the same time. Sabotage is suspected but Polisi not allowed to reveal who are the suspects. Affected areas is from JB City Centre all the way to Skudai including Pelangi, Melodies, Sentosa, Kebun Teh, Sri Alam, Stulang Laut, Pasir Gudang, Masai. An estimated 200,000 businesses / households expected to be affected.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster
So the spa affected? Any bro has the spa number? Planning to go soon. But must call to confirm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1