The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow You looking for "Restart Changi Thread", its has located to....

Hi CV lovers and supporter,

Due to the high demand / viewing rates of this thread, our BOSS Sam decided to shift "Restart Changi Thread" to "Adult Discussion on SEX" section as their traffic flow is not high and he is hoping that our traffic flow will increase the human counter over there.

Below are the quick link :
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36888

Lastly, i would sincerely hope that BOSS Sam able to shift the thread back to this section becoz we had been staying here for so long...moreever, that section is more suitable for discussion but our thread is more for "Field Report".

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 29-08-2006, 12:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: You looking for "Restart Changi Thread", its has located to....

i went and saw he posted at testing section. I guess justice finally prevail in the form of points deduction.

May those that does not share other bros alternate pleasures... stay out.

Make love, not war.
Old 30-08-2006, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
iverybusyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

helo

i missed the changi thread used to be here, thanks popiah for providing the direct link or else a hard time for searching it.
Old 31-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

Why this thread become so QUIET.....????

Where is all the CV lovers ?

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 31-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah
hi all,

Why this thread become so QUIET.....????

Where is all the CV lovers ?

signoff
CV Popiah

Col Popiah....Pte Fantastic4 reporting for duty, sir
Old 31-08-2006, 07:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR from that day's meetup? Share share leh...
Old 31-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring
Any FR from that day's meetup? Share share leh...
hi bro offspring,

FR on Sat night...we are there with hthderrick, Qoomilk, axeman24, mafan, hugo168 and myself and was aeroplaned by our GREATEST CV KING simplyhorny..

We were having our dinner from 1.00 to 2.00 am and went scouting around...only a few LB, decided to leave the place at 2.30 am as no bro wish to engage any service on that morning.

2.35 pm, just left CV around 1 km ...my phone was ringing....our CV chairman Qoomilk called on my phone...i thought he kanna raped by our bro mafan becoz he was taking a ride from him since they are block neighbours. Qoomilk called :- "Jialing, just get down from the Taxi "...kekekekek...i replied " You carry on"

Therefore, dont know whether our CV Chairman Qoomilk goes for "CV Queen" or not ??

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 31-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4
Col Popiah....Pte Fantastic4 reporting for duty, sir
hi PTE Fantastic4,

Bridger General (BG) Qoomilk has called for "Rowell Invasion" tonight becoz he got a reliable source that a "Good Stuff" had touched on our little island...

anyone interested ? pls state your Rank and Name below for the recruitment excerise.

signoff
Admin Popiah
Old 01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
was aeroplaned by our GREATEST CV KING simplyhorny..
Popiah.....simplyhorny areoplane was 'smaller' atlest he call and say he can't attend......but bro Offspring was JUMBO AREOPLANE!!!

Quote:
Therefore, dont know whether our CV Chairman Qoomilk goes for "CV Queen" or not ??
Have, someone from the big carpark behide, i was brought to a open space pavilion and carry out my mission under the moonlight

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bridger General (BG) Qoomilk has called for "Rowell Invasion" tonight becoz he got a reliable source that a "Good Stuff" had touched on our little island...
Kns....since when i asking to go rowell? u like that sabo me gd meh .....is Fantastic4 ask to go one lah....not me

Old 01-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooMilk
Kns....since when i asking to go rowell? u like that sabo me gd meh .....is Fantastic4 ask to go one lah....not me

Wah....Bro Guni, dun sabo me like tat leh, me very cham leh
Old 02-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4
Wah....Bro Guni, dun sabo me like tat leh, me very cham leh
U cham? Cham outside but very song inside hor

Old 02-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

hi all,

Reliable source from our CV chairman again...he launching another CV attack again ....pls ready your ammuniation and ready to strike...

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 03-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
iverybusyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi all,

Reliable source from our CV chairman again...he launching another CV attack again ....pls ready your ammuniation and ready to strike...

signoff
CV Popiah
helo popiah and all,

camping here for the attacks, my WEAPON are ready for the ATTACK.
Old 27-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Private first class Breastlover, mortarman reporting in, sire!

My mortar is loaded, ready first shot out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1