The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro Kangtuo,

Can recommend a good on-line streaming site? Thanks

I am thinking of discontinuing Astro as it is getting onto my nerves
I thought both of you are not going to watch? So how come you're asking for streaming site?
Old 07-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I thought both of you are not going to watch? So how come you're asking for streaming site?
Oops, I forgot that I was to help Liverpool to win all games
OK loh, just cut off my Astro and sleep early
Old 07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Luis Suárez: Let me leave, Liverpool – just like you promised
• Liverpool striker says he will submit transfer request
• Uruguayan claims club broke promise to let him go
• 'All I want is for Liverpool to honour our agreement'

Luis Suárez has pleaded with Liverpool to fulfil the promise they made a year ago and let him leave Anfield. The Uruguay striker insists that he is prepared to submit a written transfer request by the end of the week if the club continue to block his move to Arsenal. Speaking for the first time since Arsenal made a £40,000,001 bid for him, Suárez told the Guardian he believes that he has been left little alternative.

Suárez claims the club told him they would let him depart if they failed to qualify for the Champions League this season and that a clause in his contract allows him to leave should someone make a bid of more than £40m. He says he has the backing of the Professional Footballers' Association and that he his prepared to take the issue to the Premier League to force his exit and move to the Emirates before the transfer window closes on 2 September.

"Last year I had the opportunity to move to a big European club and I stayed on the understanding that if we failed to qualify for the Champions League the following season I'd be allowed to go," he revealed. "I gave absolutely everything last season but it was not enough to give us a top-four finish – now all I want is for Liverpool to honour our agreement."

At the heart of the battle is the "release" clause that was included in Suárez's new contract, signed last August. Liverpool have denied that the contract obliges them to sell to any club that more than £40m.

Arsenal were acting according to what they understand to be Suárez's contractual status and the Uruguayan last night again insisted that there is a formal agreement that he could go. "I have the club's word and we have the written contract and we are happy to take this to the Premier League for them to decide the case but I do not want it to come to that," he said.

"I don't feel betrayed [by Liverpool] but the club promised me something a year ago just as I promised them that I would stay and try everything possible to get us into the Champions League.

"They gave me their word a year ago and now I want them to honour that. And it is not just something verbal with the coach but something that is written in the contract. I'm not going to another club to hurt Liverpool."

The clause is sufficiently ambiguous to leave doubts over how the stalemate will be resolved. Suárez's camp saw £40m as the threshold price at which Liverpool would have to sell, something that was publicly revealed by Arsenal's £40,000,001 bid.

The bid, though, tested the clause and revealed that Liverpool saw £40m as the point at which they must start to negotiate, not the point at which they are obliged to sell. The PFA has been consulted about potential mediation in the search for a solution.

The letter of the law is one thing, the spirit of the law is another. Suárez clearly feels let down by what he sees as a broken promise. Nor does he speak lightly; the doubts continue over the best way to proceed. Suárez says he was reluctant to reach this point. But he believes that the message that has come out of Anfield has not always been entirely true and that being portrayed as someone who just wants out has not always been fair.

Brendan Rogers, the Liverpool manager, insisted that he had spoken to Suárez and publicly claimed that the Uruguayan understood and accepted the club's position. Those were remarks that surprised the striker when he saw them. The two men had indeed spoken but when they did Suárez made it clear that he wanted to go and felt that he was entitled to do so.

Liverpool fans argue that having supported him through thick and thin, mostly thin, they deserve greater loyalty. The club and most supporters backed him when he was charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra and biting Branislav Ivanovic. Walking away is no way to repay that. Two suspensions have led to two lengthy absences that have hurt his club – 18 games in total. He still has six games of a 10-match ban to serve.

And yet the reaction of fans over the past few days has been far from rejection, even now, even with his determination to depart so clear. Suárez played at Anfield on Saturday and took part in an open training session held at the stadium on Monday. Both times he was cheered by supporters. They appeared to have decided that they would do all they could to persuade him to stay. Nowhere would he be embraced like this.

But he disputes suggestions that he has lacked loyalty and says most fans would understand his position. His performances allow him to build a case: 51 goals in 96 appearances, 30 last season. In terms of talent, or commitment on the pitch, few doubt him. The problems have been elsewhere. He also notes that Liverpool could make an enormous profit on the £22.8m they paid Ajax for him in January 2011. Besides, loyalty cuts both ways and he was swift to paint his decision as a purely professional one.

"They defended me, just like I defended them on the pitch. The players have always supported me and I'm grateful for that. It's the same with the supporters. I got a great reception at the weekend and I am grateful. I don't think the supporters are angry – I think they understand a player when he has the ambition to triumph at the highest level.

"When you are at a club for as long as you are together you stick up for each other but that does not give the club the right to go back on their commitment."

Last summer Suárez turned down the chance to move to a Champions League qualifier, understood to be Juventus, and he is not prepared to wait another year.

"I'm 26. I need to be playing in the Champions League. I waited one year and no one can say that I did not give everything possible with my team-mates last season to get us there."

He continues: "It is not as if I am asking to move to a local rival. And I would not consider moving to a club outside the Champions League. I have made my desire to move known in private various times and now it feels like the time for me to make it public.

"I have to put my career first. People say Liverpool deserve more from me but I have scored 50 goals in less than 100 games and now they could double the money they paid for me.

"Liverpool will always be special for me: my daughter was born here. [Last summer] was the moment to show my loyalty to Liverpool and I did. [Liverpool] gave me my chance in England and stood up for me throughout my ban. I know I have made mistakes in my time here but I have apologised lots of times. This is not about that. This is about the club having agreed to something both verbally and in the contract which they are now not honouring.

"People may accuse me of showing a lack of loyalty but last season we told Liverpool there was interest from a top European club but they told me: 'We've got a new coach and we're going to push for the Champions League.'

"I spoke with Brendan Rodgers several times and he told me: 'Stay another season, and you have my word if we don't make it then I will personally make sure that you can leave.'"

Now the story has changed. "Liverpool is a club with a reputation for doing things the right way," Suárez says. "I just want them to abide by the promises made last season. Some of [my team-mates] say to me: 'We cannot understand that if you have it signed that you can't leave.'"

But that is not the only story that has changed. Arsenal's interest and Suárez's apparent willingness to move to the Emirates sits uneasily with his previous insistence that the problem resided largely with the English media: London is in England too. Anonymity may prove easier in London than Liverpool but that is not an explanation Suárez offers for the contradiction. He instead suggests that it was merely the inevitable answer to an inevitable question. In any case, he says this is about football, not infamy.

"I was asked a question: 'Would I want to play for Madrid?' It's like anyone asked if they want to change jobs and move to a bigger company. Everyone aspires to the highest levels and all I did was give an honest answer: 'Yes, I would.' On the same day I gave that interview Pepe Reina said the same thing about Barcelona and nobody mentioned it. But if I do it then it means I am disrespecting Liverpool. It has always been the same: one rule for me and another for everyone else.

"I had just arrived in Uruguay where the press are very good to me because I am one of theirs," he continues. "They asked me about the press in England. What am I supposed to say? Of course I don't like the fact that my wife goes to the supermarket and there are photographers. But I realise that the press attention is the same wherever you go."

The bid from Arsenal stings, though. Suárez's response is simple: "My priority is Champions League football. This is about me doing what is right for my career at this moment in time.

"Right now the Premier League is the biggest and most important league. My record shows that I'm not the kind of player who wants to change clubs every season and I would have no problem playing in England for many more years. If we are just talking about the level of the football and the way the supporters are then it is an incredible league. Any player in the world at the moment would like to play here."

But it is a different league, the Champions League, that hangs heaviest: this is a theme to which he returns often. "I feel I have done enough to be playing in the Champions League at this stage of my career," he says. "Now there is an option for me to do that and I want very much to take it. I went a long time at Ajax without playing many games in the Champions League. I am ambitious, I want to be there."
Old 07-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is Rodgers’ Liverpool
By Kopology on August 6, 2013
Steven Maclean looks at the evolution of Brendan Rodgers squad, his philosophy, and how this will develop in his second season in charge of Liverpool FC.

It’s now been over a year since Brendan Rodgers’ appointment as coach of Liverpool Football Club, but long before the Northern Irishman took charge of a competitive match, his notorious football ‘philosophy’ was well-known to Liverpool fans eager to get a feel for their new manager. Or so we thought.

The first clue to what Rodgers was about came prior to his taking the reins. Some young managers would have tripped over themselves to say yes to the advances of a footballing institution like Liverpool. Not Rodgers. Instead he told FSG to come back when they knew he was the man they wanted – a brave move which could have backfired, but one which showed a steeliness of character and nerve beyond his years. We’ve learned plenty about Rodgers since then, but what do we know of his fabled philosophy and is there a typical Rodgers player?

Silent Strong Types and Fearless, Fiery Fighters

Ever since arriving at Anfield, Brendan Rodgers has emphasised his concern at a lack of character in the dressing room and his desire to bring more vocal players into the side. The losses of Jamie Carragher and Pepe Reina has only intensified that need, but it’s clear from the the players he is chasing that big personalities and an insatiable will to win are qualities on which Rodgers has placed a premium.

Rodgers seems to favour two distinct character types: first there are the intelligent, grounded and reliable personalities; players like Simon Mignolet (who has a degree in political science), Glen Johnson (who studies maths in his spare time) and the humble and thoughtful Joe Allen. These model pros could be described as the strong and silent types (although I expect Mignolet to grow into a real leader) with their feet firmly on the ground.

Then there are the more fiery, competitive personalities determined to win at all costs. Luis Suarez personifies that temperament, but there’s also a hint of the same in Iago Aspas. This isn’t to lazily stereotype Southern Europeans and Latin Americans, though.

Beneath the shy exterior, there’s a similar competitive rage brewing within Jordan Henderson. It’s a fire only stoked by the manager’s refusal to see him as a first team starter, and it’s no bad thing to have a player perhaps not quite suited to the manager’s plans who refuses to accept it, determined to prove him wrong. At best, Henderson could yet show himself to be a fine midfielder capable of dancing to the tune Rodgers has on repeat, but even at worst, Henderson could make an excellent impact sub and utility player. Should he start the season as our fourth choice central midfielder, you can be sure Henderson will throw himself into every opportunity he does get with the kind of drive and passion we’ve become accustomed to in the form of Steven Gerrard.

And then there are the targets: Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Diego Costa. Writing in The Guardian, Sachin Nakrani portrays Papadopoulos as having an almost unhealthy determination and self-belief, and it seems Costa is a beast cut from the same sweat and blood sodden cloth.

He says as much himself:

“The street was my school. On the pitch I fought with everyone, I couldn’t control myself. I insulted everyone, I had no respect for the opposition, and I thought I had to kill them. Boys who grew up playing in academies are taught to control themselves and respect others, but no-one ever told me otherwise, I didn’t have a school to teach me this. I was used to seeing players elbowing each other in the face and thought it was the norm.”

If we thought Luis Suarez was a handful, Costa may need caging between games! Within that raw intensity, however, are qualities every manager desires. His former coach Jose Ramon Sandoval told him, “You are the most consistent player I’ve ever had – you go into every game wanting to score and get a yellow card” and if anyone can get him doing more of the former and less of the latter, it may be Brendan Rodgers.

One of Rodgers greatest strengths is his man management, as seen in his revival of Enrique and Downing last season, as well as the way he has brought through the younger players. If Rodgers can help Papadopoulos, Costa and Suarez – if he stays – to channel their primal aggression into their football, instead of towards their opponents, Liverpool will have a team possessing incredible drive and passion this season.

Technique and Tenacity

As well as securing players with a particular temperament, Rodgers and his team have gone about building a squad with some very specific on-field attributes. Like Benitez before him, Rodgers is obsessed with players with a great work-ethic and tactical intelligence, but there is one key difference between the two managers’ philosophies, and if one player encapsulates that difference, it is Dirk Kuyt.

Kuyt’s work-rate was extraordinary, but his first-touch often left a lot to be desired for a player occupying such an attacking role. Whereas Benitez was willing to sacrifice some style in favour of exceptional teamwork, Rodgers’ won’t accommodate players who work hard at the expense of technical ability. As good as Dirk Kuyt was (and he was one of the best defensive wingers around), he wasn’t the most flamboyant of attacking players, so it’s hard to imagine a player like Kuyt fitting into Rodgers’ team.

To play anywhere for Rodgers, whether it be in attack or at centre back, you must be technically strong. A good first touch and accurate passing are pre-requisites on which he will not budge, but Rodgers also believes his players must “earn the right to play”. That means centre-backs as good on the ball as most wingers and forwards who fight like defenders.

Should the deal for Costa go through, Liverpool will possess an attack as tenacious as it is technical; brutal and beautiful in equal measure. A squad including Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling, Costa, Coutinho and Aspas would give Rodgers a selection of pitbul ballerinas adept at inducing fouls from defenders and trained to nip at their heels to win back possession.

Between them there is pace (Sturridge, Sterling, Aspas), street-fighter guile (Suarez, Costa, Aspas), power (Costa) and creativity (Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling) galore. Every attacking player must have the tactical intelligence to find space between the lines and commitment to defend from the front. This will be an attacking side defined by sublime skill and cutting edge when in possession, and determination and synchronicity when trying to get it back.

A Season of Two Halves; A Team of Two Tempos

Yet there remains a question to be answered. We saw two Liverpool’s last season. There was the side that struggled to get results despite playing good football until Christmas, and the one that tore teams to shreds after adding Lucas, Coutinho and Sturridge to its ranks. Many fans are crossing their fingers in hope that Rodgers will discard his fetish for patient possession football in favour of the counter-attacking style that saw a steady rise up the table, while others are eager to see Tiki-Taka with Coutinho, Sturridge and Lucas in the side. Neither group have anything to fear.

For this season will again see Liverpool use both approaches, but not either side of Christmas, or even from one game to the next. We will be ready to switch between the two within games depending on what situations arise. If a team gifts us possession and sits deep, we will probe and recycle, stretching their defence to forge opportunities. But should they dare come at us, we will punish them on the break with lightening speed and surgical precision.

Like a boxer working the jab before landing the knockout blow, don’t be surprised to see this season’s Liverpool vary the tempo; moving the ball slowly… slowly…. slow…… before quickly changing pace. We will hunt in packs and prey on any weakness. We will grind them down, or tear them apart. This is the philosophy.

This, is Rodgers’ Liverpool.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone.... I'm back!!

When the gates opened... I quickly made my way here..... will be with you guys for a month.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Juz finished watching the entertaining friendly agt Valarenga which Pool won 1-4. Pool dominated, could have won by 10 goals if not for the heroics of the opposition keeper and tio post a few times.

Good team performance in general, particularly Aspas, Coutinho and young Ibe. Was very impressed with Ibe, think he's better than Stirling and will eventually be a first team player.

Hopefully we'll stretch the good form in the friendlies so far into EPL!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Outcast Luis Suárez is told to train away from Liverpool squad
• PFA warns player that legal action might not be successful
• Rodgers comes out fighting on Liverpool's behalf
by Jamie Jackson and David Hytner Today

Luis Suárez will be told by Liverpool to train away from the squad until he shows a better attitude, with his angry manager, Brendan Rodgers, accusing him of showing a "total disrespect of the club".

Rodgers rejected Suárez's claim that the striker was promised a move this summer if Liverpool did not qualify for the Champions League and, in a further setback for the Uruguayan, the Professional Footballers' Association has concluded that there is no clause in his contract guaranteeing him a move for £40m.

Suárez's public outburst against Liverpool, in an interview with the Guardian, has backfired on him, with the order to train away from the squad effectively signalling that he has become an outcast because of his desire to leave for Arsenal and what Rodgers regards as a lack of respect for the club and his team-mates. The manager said Suárez must publicly apologise before he can be considered for playing again.

"There were no promises made – categorically none – and no promises broken," Rodgers said on Wednesdaynight. "The club and his representatives had several conversations and he knew exactly where he was at.

"I think Luis knows the support he's had at the football club and that's something that's been unswerving throughout the whole of last season. Obviously the remarks I've read are bitterly disappointing but my job is bigger than that. My job is to fight and protect the club.

"I will take strong, decisive action, absolutely. There has been total disrespect of the club – this is a lack of respect of a club that has given him everything, absolutely everything. I don't believe there is a clause in his contract that says he can leave for any sort of price."

Suárez says he is prepared to make his desire to leave official by lodging a formal transfer request by the end of this week but Rodgers reiterated that Liverpool will sell only for the "correct value", believed to be more than £50m.

Questioned about Suárez playing for the club again, the manager said: "There's a few bridges to cross before that can happen. It's about the respect – that's the only thing we look for. This is one of the most iconic football clubs in the world, you can't disrespect it." Of an apology he added: "That's something I will ensure before anything happens in the future."

Arsenal remain in line to sign Suárez should he force through his wish, with Arsène Wenger describing the club as being "on standby" as they continue to wait for what they hope will be a decisive twist to the saga.

They made a £40,000,001 bid more than two weeks ago and are pleased that Suárez has gone public. They will also wait to see how the possible legal challenges play out, with the striker having stated he will ask the Premier League to arbitrate. The League is yet to be contacted by the player.

Gordon Taylor, the PFA's chief executive, said: "If you are going to have a supposed buyout clause, it should be that but it is different as it says, 'If there is no qualification for the Champions League and if there is a minimum offer of £40m, then the parties will get around the table to discuss things.' But it does not say the club has to sell. It quite clearly states £40m is a minimum offer for discussions but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.

"There is a 'good-faith clause' in relation to serious discussions but I can't say it is a cast-iron buyout clause.

""Luis is one of our members and we want to be supportive. However, he may well have thought such an offer would trigger a move.

"The interpretation is not that simple and there is no guarantee of getting a result if it is referred to the Premier League. I just feel like in any other transfer it is better for both parties to get around the table to try to resolve it. At the moment it is certainly festering and I don't think it is a good situation for the player or the clubs involved. It is not edifying, that is why I feel we had to do our best to get round the table and see if there are grounds for consideration for the move but it [the clause] is not specific and 100% certain."

The problem for Arsenal would appear to be that any outcome to the dispute could run beyond the transfer deadline of 2 September. Their fallback option is to increase the offer, which they have the will and capacity to do.

"At the moment, the situation is on standby," Wenger said. "I heard that [Suárez is considering legal action], but this is sometimes linked with things that you don't know as a potential buyer. That is the story between Suárez and Liverpool and I don't know what has been said, what has been promised and what has been written and that is only Suárez and Liverpool that can decide that.

"It is nothing to do with us. We have been told that the player wants to leave Liverpool and that is why we have acted. I really don't know what will be decided by Liverpool."
Old 08-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

let tat ungrateful guy leave tis team.
he don't deserve the status ppl make him 2 be.
pass tis time bomb 2 some other team.
the gunners would realise it is a big mistake 2 hv such ppl in their team ... soon.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
let tat ungrateful guy leave tis team.
he don't deserve the status ppl make him 2 be.
pass tis time bomb 2 some other team.
the gunners would realise it is a big mistake 2 hv such ppl in their team ... soon.
BR should slap himself and eat his own pride. Name a reason price and sell Suarez, why drag on?? With the cash, look for another warrior. Is he waiting for 100 mil offered ???? Suarez is not Bale and with current situation, willing and able to spend clubs also think twice.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
BR should slap himself and eat his own pride. Name a reason price and sell Suarez, why drag on?? With the cash, look for another warrior. Is he waiting for 100 mil offered ???? Suarez is not Bale and with current situation, willing and able to spend clubs also think twice.
agree tat if the rite price is put on the table, they shld ship him out immediately.
i feel tat BR & the mgmt r holding till the gunners raise the amount to their preferred level.
if it reaches 50million pounds, it is already a veri good bz deal.
he is good, but not veri veri good like bale, CR or even Rooney.
he didn't score lots of goals against the big boys.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully this is true.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...or-Luis-Suarez
Old 08-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Which part?

Arsenal bidding £51m for Suarez or Barcelona bidding £15m for Daniel Agger?
I certainly hope Liverpool dun lose Agger.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Which part?

Arsenal bidding £51m for Suarez or Barcelona bidding £15m for Daniel Agger?
I certainly hope Liverpool dun lose Agger.
If u are able to read properly, u will understand the conversation or posting. I even purposely quoted joew2005's posting If unfortunately u are unable to read, then I will tell u which player.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

if it is indeed pass the 50million pound mark, i would urge fsg 2 approve & rubber stamp tis deal with the gunners immediately.
he came over in january 2011, 4 22.8 million pounds.
it represent a profit of over 27.2 million pounds over 2 years 7 mths.
moreover, it is never good 2 keep a player in yr team if he has no more desire to stay and fight for the team.
bye bye ls ... let us see who comes in.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23665 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Great that Martin Kelly is fit and back in action. Courthino is the man. He was everywhere on the pitch. Looking forward to the new season.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1