The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
email is Cool - loads of Potential
Issue with work permit

Need some advice regarding work permit expired and wish to stay on further for around 2 weeks.is there a way such as submitting appeal or visit to malaysia and come back?person is a PRC. Thanks.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with work permit

Bro, when the work permit expires, the Ministry of Manpower will issue a special pass to the person and collect back the work permit. The person must depart Singapore by e date set out in special pass.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 24-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

thanks icalaw101. one other question: employer don't purchase air ticket fot the worker to go back and the worker overstay pass the date set out in special pass. what would happen to the employer and worker.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by email View Post
thanks icalaw101. one other question: employer don't purchase air ticket fot the worker to go back and the worker overstay pass the date set out in special pass. what would happen to the employer and worker.
Once the person overstays the date, he/she is an illegal immigrant. Get caught by police and he/she will very likely end up in prison.

Nothing will happen to the employer since the work permit has already been cancelled.
Old 24-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
> Questions for you. Passport is with who now?

>Accordingly to employment act, employer is responsible for their workers's departure out of SG after the WP has been cancelled.

> If overstay, by how long?

Answer the above and i can advise u further...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

When the worker did not go back on time accordingly to e date of the expiry of the social pass, that is overstaying. Get a lawyer to appeal to excuse the overstaying. Otherwise, the worker and employer are both blacklisted. Just because the employer does not buy air ticket for the worker to leave does not mean the worker has an excuse to overstay.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 24-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi I think you need to call and check with the China Embassy in Singapore for assistance for PRC? They are in the best position to advise the overstayer. I believe when work permit expired, it usually becomes and downgrade back to tourist permit.

I had overstayed in both China and HK before. On both attempts, I just went through the departing custom. (usually without much issue)
The custom officer will not find your company, most likely is targeting you only, fines are expected for overstaying issues. (if too long, maybe a jail term)
Old 24-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
visit to malaysia and come back?person is a PRC. Thanks.
Avoid trying a "U-Turn". Common tricks among those WLs/illegal workers.

Thank you
Old 24-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Typhoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, better you call ICA and ask them as they will know better on if the person can stay for 2 more weeks or not.
Old 25-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Call ICA?

U all think its so easy to call and for them to entertain u?

Come on la...try calling yourself lst. IF they answer any of ur questions, it as good as u strike toto.

The lst qn that ICA will qn TS is, what is your relationship between mentioned foreigner and TS. Dont believe? call and try.

Get lawyer? for what? Find out more from TS before advising lah...all kanchiong spider for what...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Call ICA?

all kanchiong spider for what...
hahaha so long never hear ppl saying tat....
Old 25-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Taurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Avoid trying a "U-Turn". Common tricks among those WLs/illegal workers.
I don't think do U Turn can extend, cause the holder will still be within the time frame of the WP. If out of timeframe of WP and holder is from a country that needs visa to enter singapore and don't have it, will be denied entry. Just my thinking, not sure of it.
Old 25-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

Bro email, tyye worker only get special pass when employer dun buy ticket. Special pass expires, employer gets a fine of $5000 for not repatriating worker. Can appeal to waive. Employee can be charged for overstaying. Less than 3 months overstay, only fine but court record. All these issues are handled by MOM, not ICA.

I disagree that calling means kanchiong spider. Rather than sit and twiddle thumbs, better to find out and see if can twiddle thumbs later. To skip ICA mini "interrogation" use a lawyer.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 25-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

I called ICA. the lady answered the phone sound quite young but she stated that employer is responsible to pay ticket for employee to go back unless there's a mutual agreement.

baesd on feeback above, if employer dun want buy air-ticket, empoyee hav no choice but diam diam buy themselves.
Old 25-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I called ICA. the lady answered the phone sound quite young but she stated that employer is responsible to pay ticket for employee to go back unless there's a mutual agreement.

baesd on feeback above, if employer dun want buy air-ticket, empoyee hav no choice but diam diam buy themselves.
I think you should call MOM, not ICA. It is the employer's responsibility to ensure that the worker leaves Sg within the stated period, otherwise their $5000 security bond will be forfeited. Employers usually are required to buy 2 tickets for the worker, 1 is when they come to Sg to work 2 yrs ago, the other ticket is for the worker to return home. If the worker cannot return home due to employer not willing to buy the air-ticket, she can lodge a case with MOM and the ministry will resolve this matter for her.

I suggest to get your friend to go MOM lodge the case, stating that she is unable to return home due to employer does not want to pay for the air-ticket and she has no money to buy the ticket herself. MOM will step in and investigate.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1