The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
And the boobs? What we see on the pics same as what we will get?
Actually hard to tell exactly. For sure, they aren't small.
Old 14-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Cheongsters come out and cheong must be gentleman lah. Pay 120 to get such chio bu with nice environment still not worth it meh? Go those lousy curtain spa also need to pay 50 + 80 lah. Some more cannot remove bra.

Since she can survive here for almost 6 months with her type of services, I think most of our bros here are consider gentleman and know how to appreciate good thing.
Anyone knows Kiki is still available? Like delisted from SLG
Old 14-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jasonnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for boob fxxk? 😄
Old 14-03-2023, 06:45 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Anyone knows how to attach pictures to post? Please share.
Go to Post reply....the last icon in blue called "load pics"

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah! Finally uncovered this gem after reading a few positive reviews. Not to be confused with the other ML with the same name. That one stays Area B. This Yiyi stays very centrally near our shopping belt. Location very convenient with nearby parking and very secure and discreet. Thumb Up for location. 👍

Indeed the apartment is clean and tidy. Yiyi is also very particular about hygiene. Saw her washing up after the deed and changing the towels on the bed. Another thumb Up 👍

First look she looks so much prettier than Photos. Jokingly tell her she got a lousy photographer and she laughed. Her features are much sharper. Petite girl with a body to die for. Her natural (.)(.) were a joy to grab and with very responsive nips. Smooth skin and nice ass to grab.

Massage was done with effort. Sensual was on point. With lots of giggles amidst our chat. Very comfy session. Playability depends on chemistry and we had good chemistry. Of course she still has her boundaries. But good enough for me to RTM. Very good in teasing. Bros be careful of being KC. LOL

High GFE. One of the very very few girls who hugged and lingered at the door with her puppy eyes asking you to visit her soon. And literally waited for the lift to arrive before closing her door. Yiyi has just jumped to the top of my RTM list because I truly enjoy her company.
till now never reply my message
Old 14-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
http://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-cc/

MR for this newly listed gal.
True to pics. A little meaty. But oozing sensuality from every cell on her body.
Spoke gently to me as she caressed my rod. Yes, with eye contact.
Massage got strength. Not there for that.
Good option for those who are tired of vanilla.
I agree this bro MR
She is willingly to please u
And is FN massage
Old 14-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Sorry for the lengthy MR that's incoming but i visited this hardworking gal from Sichuan today(friend of tutu), looks pretty much identical to her video on her ad, very oriental looking which is my cai. (some bros mentioned she looks like concubines u see in palace dramas lol). Location might not be very friendly for foot soldiers but there's a bustop right in front of her residence so guys like me who have direct bus there are in luck. Also she said that she's moving to G area soon so that's even better for me.

First off, she's very polite and just from the way she replies to text messages, u can tell that she's very service-oriented. When you reach there, she will help to undress you. She's also very friendly and chatty(talked cock alot about pandas mating and other dirty topics lol) and her massage is also very good, you can choose to do it with oil or no oil, some people don't like the oil massage cause might be harder to wash off but i picked the latter. She used to be a masseur so u can expect a solid massage. There's also one part whereby she would prop your legs on her thighs while you are facing down and massage your little bro and balls which is sorta like a HDLY except you don't have to kneel which is interesting because this is new to me, it felt damm good and she took her time with it too.

Then came the sensual part, she will give you a nice long cat bath which encompasses your whole body, boobs are a nice handful natural Cs. Can kiss also but like they say YMMV. Oh and just like the previous reviews, she will tease you like when she knows that you are close to climax, she will purposely stop and slow down her strokes to prolong your shiokness, give you another round of catbath before finally building up speed again to finish you off.

After my bath she still gave me a nice head massage. Throughout the entire session there were no checking of phones, only time she stopped was to tie up her hair bcos it was getting in the way during the catbath and even though i arrived slightly earlier(ard 50mins) i still left right on the dot for the next hour that was allocated for my session..wanted to tip her but didn't bring enough so i might do it on the next visit cos i think she deserves it. To sum it up although i don't write MRs too much these days but when i see a ML that has good attitude, good massage skills, respects your time and is service-oriented, i feel like it is necessary for me to recommend her here.
To all brothers, I tried Yan Yan in today. She is really amazing. Siew siew massage😎
Old 14-03-2023, 07:51 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Anyone knows Kiki is still available? Like delisted from SLG
I mentioned before mah. She will RTC by 8 March.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
till now never reply my message
You need to be on database bro, which one I’m still figuring 😂
Old 14-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Pretty as per pictures, slim with just enough boobs for her build. Location brings back memories of Rayna. Sensual not too bad although not the most fantastic. RTM maybe, if I'm around the area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Simple and straight to the point MR for the lovely W. Thanks for your sharing bro.

I just like her consistency. Visit after visit, she is able to maintain a high level of consistency I can’t find in many other MLs.

Good find for gm.

Bro. CEO your endorsement will make her very busy and hard to book, but I support
Old 14-03-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
I am one of the bro which you mentioned.
Understand your concerns about AV.
Reason for asking location first is cos i have time restriction on traveling to area which is too far away from my workplace in Balestier/Novena area.
Which is why nowadays i can only patron ML/FL in this area.

Ejazz
Why need to PM, next time just sms the girl and politely ask, in chinese, roughly where is her location, you will usually get a response then you move from there. For people who gets PM asking location I would usually just give rough area and refuse to give any exact location, never trust anyone else in case it spoils your own playground.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
She’s Xi Xi, but doesn’t matter anymore, she has gone and doubt she will be back ….. but never say never, only hope the Robert cannot sustain her lol
Oh the Taiwan Xixi ah… no wonder she did not even respond to any messages for so long, so it’s not body not good but body taken
Oh well wish her all the best still
Old 14-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Most people here know that the rest of the websites are pretty much untrustworthy but i don't know why the mls still advertise there..
According to ML I spoke to before a few reasons actually.
Some just want to expand customer base, sometimes can catch customers who don’t use SBF and just use these sites and catch their eye.
Others maybe really don’t don’t like the hype and attention in slg ironic I know but for various reasons like bad name in slg or they are semi retired just do here and there etc
Old 14-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I miss her!
Old 14-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Did she say if she intend to come back or is it RTC for good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1