The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
The many girls that my friend fucked 2014-2019

When I told stories about how I use dating app and fucked with girls, many readers are upset.

I got a sibeh yandao friend with a good cock, or so he claimed. I will tell you a story about him fucking girls in Singapore and abroad, as his work requires him to travel to neighbouring countries.

My friend Q is born in a family with above average income. His dad may make about $250000 to $400000 a year depending or market situations. He has a Toyota C-HR to bring mei mei dating.

I will share his stories about his exploitation of women body. This list is some of the fuck that I know. I cannot tell those that I don’t know.

Q doesn’t like to use condom so bro here please do not be upset. Is his choice.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
When I told stories about how I use dating app and fucked with girls, many readers are upset.

I got a sibeh yandao friend with a good cock, or so he claimed. I will tell you a story about him fucking girls in Singapore and abroad, as his work requires him to travel to neighbouring countries.

My friend Q is born in a family with above average income. His dad may make about $250000 to $400000 a year depending or market situations. He has a Toyota C-HR to bring mei mei dating.

I will share his stories about his exploitation of women body. This list is some of the fuck that I know. I cannot tell those that I don’t know.

Q doesn’t like to use condom so bro here please do not be upset. Is his choice.
Got story to tell, please tell. Sharing is caring
Old 28-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The many girls that my friend fucked 2014-2019

So I estimated last 5 years my friend fuck 50-100 girls. Got chinese, malay (neighbouring country one), Thai, Vietnamese and ...

Most important thing is he never go paid sex. He only get free sex. Very yandao sometimes they buy him LV wallet.

He nvr get paid too. I will share some fucks that he told me. I will not have the full 100 stories
Old 28-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please Share his secrets to successful up all the chicks.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz2 View Post
Please Share his secrets to successful up all the chicks.
Being Yandao and have own car. My guess
Old 28-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

His latest up is a dentist graduated from NUS. So she always get guy that want to fuck her. She doesn’t want to. According to my fren. No hook up. So on second date she really wanted so she ride his cock inside his C-HR at MSCP near her block. How about that?

RTF few times and my friend moved on.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His latest up is a dentist graduated from NUS. So she always get guy that want to fuck her. She doesn’t want to. According to my fren. No hook up. So on second date she really wanted so she ride his cock inside his C-HR at MSCP near her block. How about that?

TS. Want to tell story at least write more than 2 lines per girl. Also proof read first don't write stuff that don't makes sense!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 28-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Is illogical that’s why have to share. These girls always say no hook up and ended up riding my friend as if not hook up.

I find it sibeh jialat the girls in SG. Sorry English no good need to give the story fast and quick as not everyone got time to take care of girls and report friend story in great details. And if I report too detailed only me n him know those details I will be known as Bao Toh Kia
Old 29-12-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CHR is too uncomfortable for makeout

Quote:

Old 29-12-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 8
appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!

Can share some pics or video here.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
TS. Want to tell story at least write more than 2 lines per girl. Also proof read first don't write stuff that don't makes sense!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 29-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Never read a more boring story.
TS = his friend.
Poor English skills.
All he has is the car and some fictional inheritance.
And fantasy fucks too.
BBFA, go ask daddy for money to kio kueh can?
Old 29-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Never read a more boring story.
TS = his friend.
Poor English skills.
All he has is the car and some fictional inheritance.
And fantasy fucks too.
BBFA, go ask daddy for money to kio kueh can?
Why so sour grape?

I do jealous my friend, but I never curse him. Is not money. Is he yandao.

Can choose not to read but can please not scold me.

You may hate me for having daddy, but my friend is not that rich. He is just above average.

We all have ministers to hate for earning so much, why hate each other here?
Old 29-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Came here in hopes of something exciting.

Exited with much disappointment.
Old 30-12-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why so sour grape?

I do jealous my friend, but I never curse him. Is not money. Is he yandao.

Can choose not to read but can please not scold me.

You may hate me for having daddy, but my friend is not that rich. He is just above average.

We all have ministers to hate for earning so much, why hate each other here?
If your English standards are reflective of most Singaporeans, this country is doomed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1