The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dean2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
The ex Coco your friend is referring to, is a viet or prc? I remember there was 1 viet Coco with nice body under May at FC 4th floor who only offers FJ selectively. Before she join May, she was at another joint on FC 3rd floor, just in front of the escalator. Is this the one?
Tried the Viet Coco you mention today bro.. Ask me to pay 20 upfront. When i asked how much the other services she dont want to say it, only say i massage u first.. After 3 minutes piano massage then popup the quotation .. Another 40 for HJ, 75 for BJ, and 100 for FJ.. Exclude the previous 20.. My Goshhhh... So expensive for lvl 4
Realize cant go out anymore and opted for 40 lah.. Very rush HJ.. Not worth
Old 14-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dean2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
The ex Coco your friend is referring to, is a viet or prc? I remember there was 1 viet Coco with nice body under May at FC 4th floor who only offers FJ selectively. Before she join May, she was at another joint on FC 3rd floor, just in front of the escalator. Is this the one?
The viet coco is too expensive as well for level 4
Old 14-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2002 View Post
Tried the Viet Coco you mention today bro.. Ask me to pay 20 upfront. When i asked how much the other services she dont want to say it, only say i massage u first.. After 3 minutes piano massage then popup the quotation .. Another 40 for HJ, 75 for BJ, and 100 for FJ.. Exclude the previous 20.. My Goshhhh... So expensive for lvl 4
Realize cant go out anymore and opted for 40 lah.. Very rush HJ.. Not worth
Think you are talking about a different coco.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/adelphi-tenants-laud-sleaze-cleanup?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm _source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1473724889

I suggest we stop mentioning these Adelphi sluts for the time being. They are disasters to where they operate. Like FC is gone mainly because of them. So high profile in their dressing and pulling in customers. Then golden pussy price and lead to bros complaints and alert AV so much attention.
Those poor GILFs used to operate peacefully now got to stress with raids.
Next round before anyone trying these Adelphi sluts it will be best to confirm the price. If any complaints from them or they saying any unfriendly comments just threaten them back by saying you will call the authority and ask them to shut their mouth.
Yes I sound pissed off due to yesterday encountered. I was looking for coco but her colleagues hiding her. One said not atound and the other said she is busy. Trying to pull me in I rejexted as they not my tea. When I walking off they said something undriendly like sickening old man offer you still hang up to sell. Walking so many times only window shopping and do not go in. Something like that. I got pissed off turned around and told them why not I call the police and reporter now you can say more? They all kept quiet.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/adelphi-tenants-laud-sleaze-cleanup?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm _source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1473724889

I suggest we stop mentioning these Adelphi sluts for the time being. They are disasters to where they operate. Like FC is gone mainly because of them. So high profile in their dressing and pulling in customers. Then golden pussy price and lead to bros complaints and alert AV so much attention.
Next round before anyone trying these Adelphi sluts it will be best to confirm the price. If any complaints from them or they saying any unfriendly comments just threaten them back by saying you will call the authority and ask them to shut their mouth.
Yes I sound pissed off due to yesterday encountered. I was looking for coco but her colleagues hiding her. One said not atound and the other said she is busy. Trying to pull me in I rejexted as they not my tea. When I walking off they said something undriendly like sickening old man offer you still hang up to sell. Walking so many times only window shopping and do not go in. Something like that. I got pissed off turned around and told them why not I call the police and reporter now you can say more? They all kept quiet.
Should tell those sluts they are operating at the wrong place..this place for budget bros only..
Old 14-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Should tell those sluts they are operating at the wrong place..this place for budget bros only..
Different level different price tag for jsp. I have been visiting some of my FC regulars and it has been peaceful until these sluts shifted in to the back lane. Low cut dressing and high profile dragging customers with golden pussy price.
Raids started so frequently after they shifted in.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post

bro so.pissed.ah.chiill.man
Old 14-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Looks like coco is suddenly famous now, lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread