The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
"Most Romantic" thing you've done for love?

Since there is a thread on "Stupid thing we've done for love", why not hv a thread on the most romantic actions ever do for a gal? Be it silly, stupid or fascinating, its definitely sweet memories you wont forget rite? Can be ur gf, wife, friend, or those u wanna woo, so feel free to contibute.

My Experiences:
Sent a gal back home once, ask for her contact number, but no writing material, so I ask her to write on mi palm.

Used to know a gal who works as cashier in a supermarket, so I msg her b4 hand - "If I appear rite before u now, I wonder wats ur reactions?". She dun believe so I appear right before her and tell her "I jus wanna see u". (keke, guys take note, if the gal fancy u huh, this move will surely touch her)

Recently I promised a gal that I will buy her a dozen different type of chocolates, she sort of dun believe and tot I was jus casual joking. The next day, we meet up (first time) and pass her exactly 12 different boxes of chocolates.

One of the most romantic chinese msg u can send to ur gal

我听见你的声音
有种特别的感觉
让我不断想 
不敢再忘记你
我记得有一个人
永远留在我心中
哪怕只能够这样的想你
Old 08-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "Most Romantic" thing you've done for love?

bro...like that xian girl not very good leh...next time if u break any promises sure kena jialat jialat from her...just my opinion
Old 08-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
bro...like that xian girl not very good leh...next time if u break any promises sure kena jialat jialat from her...just my opinion
then the best is dont make any promise. especially dont go promising to quit smoking, drinking and all that... love shouldnt come with terms and conditions...
Old 08-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
then the best is dont make any promise. especially dont go promising to quit smoking, drinking and all that... love shouldnt come with terms and conditions...
haha...that reminds me of a relationship 1yr+ ago...i told the girl i would quit smoking but i seldom get to meet her as her parents are very strict...actually i'm just trying to hong her happy but i don't intend to quit anyway...sometimes while on the phone with her i'm smoking and saying dear i today nv smoke one stick leh how u going to reward me? cannot have the lighter sound so out comes my good ol matches haha
Old 08-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sometimes while on the phone with her i'm smoking and saying dear i today nv smoke one stick leh how u going to reward me? cannot have the lighter sound so out comes my good ol matches haha
you're a sly one, hahaha... i had a gf when in my late 20s, she is a beautiful ass... i mean lass... she made me promised to quit the smoke (later she even made me promised to limit drinking to once a week!).

everytime we meet, she will put her nose near my mouth and inspect. on the day when i smoked at work or whatever, i will always provide an excuse not to meet her. i wanted to be "romantic" too, try to quit the vices for her. but it was fucking miserable for me during that period la.

on an experienced friend's advice, i told her to FO, and she did just that. from then on, no more promising this and that to any gf...
Old 08-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
you're a sly one, hahaha... i had a gf when in my late 20s, she is a beautiful ass... i mean lass... she made me promised to quit the smoke (later she even made me promised to limit drinking to once a week!)
haha thanks? i had drinking problems too...everytime i wanna drink i would tell my gf i go sleep first or i'll be busy with my work in case she calls me later...cuz i'll be smooth talking all the way if i got high...normally i'll just ya, orh, uh-huh at whatever she say...it seems i'm a better lover when i'm high to the right level...don't know why she don't like...probably she cared for my health lor...ah...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
it seems i'm a better lover when i'm high to the right level...don't know why she don't like...probably she cared for my health lor...ah...
better lover?? not more violent ah??
Old 08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
better lover?? not more violent ah??
haha...used to like mild S&M during sec sch days...but now no more la...just stick to plain old sex

well of course more easily provoked after taking alcohol la...but after drinking like it's like more of everything...i'm more friendly, more chatty, more impulsive, more violent, more daring, more perverted, more sweet-talking...really from geek become party material can pole-dance with ang-moh chick somemore! lol!
Old 08-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
can pole-dance with ang-moh chick somemore! lol!
waa.. earn sideline ah.. dance pole-dance..

btw, back to topic.. (recently balls shrinked a lot after seein points shrink..)

E most romantic thing i've done should b going back to sing for my gf's birthday...
n i didnt tell her anything.. juz showed up at her house suddenly...

her expression ah.. priceless...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
well of course more easily provoked after taking alcohol la...but after drinking like it's like more of everything...i'm more friendly, more chatty, more impulsive, more violent, more daring, more perverted, more sweet-talking...really from geek become party material can pole-dance with ang-moh chick somemore! lol!
enjoy your youth bro! when i bonk my gf after drinking the whole nite last time, my gf is always a satisfied customer. thats becos i bonk like a bloody animal, and still can shoot a few truck loads on her too...

but now hor, sigh... cannot drink and drive, cannot drink and fuck as well...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
E most romantic thing i've done should b going back to sing for my gf's birthday...
n i didnt tell her anything.. juz showed up at her house suddenly...

her expression ah.. priceless...
just like a scene taken out from a movie! well done man i like your style!
I no $$ leh...the most only can travel from tampinese to jurong...

expression on her face? Kiam Kan or sibeh dulan

*cuz i'm late*

Quote:
enjoy your youth bro! when i bonk my gf after drinking the whole nite last time, my gf is always a satisfied customer. thats becos i bonk like a bloody animal, and still can shoot a few truck loads on her too...

but now hor, sigh... cannot drink and drive, cannot drink and fuck as well...
fret not bro...there's always big bro Wei to help us guys!

haha being in SBF is good la...can learn how to appreciate our youth
Old 08-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
just like a scene taken out from a movie! well done man i like your style!
I no $$ leh...the most only can travel from tampinese to jurong...

expression on her face? Kiam Kan or sibeh dulan
thanks bro.. dunno y i did tht too.. mayb kinda instinct..

but tht night she gave me her V...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

The moment she commented that her IPOD is too big and the new i-pod mini is more chic. I secretly bought her the i-pod, downloaded all the songs she liked. To top it off, I cross-stiched a pouch with her initals on it. She initially refused to accept it, but I tricked her to accept it after we watched "The Interpreter" at Great World. She didn't know that the i-pod was inside the wrapped box. She was so tired to open the box and only discover both pouch and the pink i-pod mini the next day. I think that was the best moment from the day I started courting her.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

but tht night she gave me her V...
no wonder you call it priceless...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder you call it priceless...
haha.. mayb so..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1