The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
natassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thank you SBF for the memories

If everything goes well, this would be my last post here in SBF. You might wanna call this my confession, or a final FR. You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..

I’m not here to preach or deter you from patronizing these joints. What the hell! I’m still a very horny man whose didi will marikita whenever I see some hot babes. I have my biological needs! I can understand.

I’m stopping for the following reasons:
- This is a VERY expensive hobby. I spent around $2k. Not much for some, but enough fun for me liao. I can use the money to go traveling around the world. You can get FREE sex from your own gf or wife!!

- There’s always the danger of STD and I don’t want to spread it to the girl I love

- Time spent reading the FR can be better utilize for other more ‘constructive’ hobbies like watching movies or newspaper or masturbation.

- The best gf feeling you can get is with your own gf or wife, NOT from these girls who are still treating you as a customer no matter how close you can get.

- I think I might be addicted to sex and I got to stop for a while if not, it may affect my career and my social life and my love life! (Actually if there’s any bros out there who think they are addicted to sex, can contact Dr Munidasa Winslow. There’s even a ‘Sex Anonymous’ support group which you can attend. I’ve attended years ago but don’t know whether still around or not.)

- I have my own girl and I intend to be faithful to her

(change topic a bit here: can I still stay ‘faithful’ if I only stick to HJ and not FJ or BJ? Need to get the bros opinion on this one. Tks)

I’ll have to weigh my life-long happiness with the one girl who really cares for me and the disappointment she will get if she ever finds out about my ‘adventures’ or get any STD because of me. I should not expect her to be faithful when I’m not. I can’t have double-standard right?

Here are some of my notable adventures which might or might not interest you. This is to show my appreciation and gratitude to this site which has provided me with lots of wonderful memories.

Legal Geylang
- L6H66G18 is still the best. Enough said. None of the others who I tried ever come close. I usually sneaked out during lunch and went there at 1pm when it opens. Being the first customer makes me feel cleaner. But after my session, can always find some brothers waiting outside for her.. Too bad!! I came first.. hahaha.

Massage
- Wenwen – clean massage. Still one of the better ones around. PRC. Converse only in Mandarin. (BlurWolfe)
- Gina – pretty, skilful, local FL, offers HJ. (tobi69)
- Blue Crystal – Went for QiQi, but don’t know where she is now. Massage non-existent. Read from Galsharing that there are new gals there now.

FL
- Jessy. The Best MILF I know. Friendly, presentable. Really worth my money. Great body for her age. Shaved also, which is a real turn on. (Marksman)
- Celine. Not exactly SYT. One of the best BBBJ around. Service not as good as Jessy. If her body is better, will have lots of fans.
- Lisa. The WORST MILF ever. I will rather castrate than see her again. I delete her number immediately after our session. That’s how bad she looks.

- I have contacted Dior, Esther, Sherry and Maya. But I don’t think I would ever have the pleasure. But I must stop somewhere right? WTF!! I even cancelled my appts with Dior and Jessy this week which I think would have made lots of bros out there very jealous.

Trust me! It is not easy for me to stop and I don’t know how long I can stop before I relapse. Let’s see ok? I’ll keep you guys posted. Actually I feel kinda liberated now.

Pls don’t PM me for the contacts for the above. I still respect the ethics here at SBF. Get it from the thread-starters.

Tks to BlurWolfe, Marksman, Tobi69 for the good memories. I’ll try to up your points whenever I log on to SBF.

So, to all bros!
HAPPY BONKING.. BETTER BE SAFE AND NOT SORRY LATER!

One last thing: Need to get the bros opinion on this one. Can I still stay ‘somewhat’ ‘faithful’ if I only stick to HJ and not FJ or BJ?

You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..
Old 05-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thank you SBF for the memories

Well bro here is to hoping that you have a "successful" retirement..maybe monster weak in flesh and heart but i tried too many times to retire only to fall back on my words...
Old 05-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natassevil74
...... I have my biological needs! I can understand.

- This is a VERY expensive hobby.......
- There’s always the danger of STD and I don’t want to spread it to the girl I love
- Time spent reading the FR can be better utilize for other more ‘constructive’ hobbies like watching movies or newspaper or masturbation.
- The best gf feeling you can get is with your own gf or wife......
bro, good post! same feeling! trying hard to control the biological need because i can imagine the hurt when my dear one knows about my adventure, although i love her and take care of her well!

Quote:
One last thing: Need to get the bros opinion on this one. Can I still stay ‘somewhat’ ‘faithful’ if I only stick to HJ and not FJ or BJ?
haha! wtf! don't think your retirement is going to be successful! being faithful is coming from within you, just the thought of those things you mentioned, you can be considered as unfaithful! just me 2 cents worth opinion!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

To me, visit SBF is like smoking. I only can cut down the time spending here. Remember one period SBF always got problem to login, me kinda felt something lost in my life!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

natassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Well bro here is to hoping that you have a "successful" retirement..maybe monster weak in flesh and heart but i tried too many times to retire only to fall back on my words...

tks for your encouragement. Let's see how long I last!! haha.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1970
bro, good post! same feeling! trying hard to control the biological need because i can imagine the hurt when my dear one knows about my adventure, although i love her and take care of her well!

Wow!! at least there's one bro out there who thinks like me. WIll Up you and those bros who up me...

haha! wtf! don't think your retirement is going to be successful! being faithful is coming from within you, just the thought of those things you mentioned, you can be considered as unfaithful! just me 2 cents worth opinion!
Ok lah ok lah!!! I get the point... I'll reacquaint myself to my best friends: My left and my right hands!! Now they will need to work overtime liao!! haha
Old 05-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. All the best !
Old 05-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If everything goes well, this would be my last post here in SBF. You might wanna call this my confession, or a final FR. You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..

I’m not here to preach or deter you from patronizing these joints. What the hell! I’m still a very horny man whose didi will marikita whenever I see some hot babes. I have my biological needs! I can understand.

- This is a VERY expensive hobby. .
sorry just cannot agree with you
NOBODY quits from GEYLANG......YOU will definitely return one of these days for sure!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

....... don't even see u contribute much....

want to count how much i spend on women?
Old 12-06-2006, 04:20 AM
JackSparrow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Seems like L6H66 G18 is the best in the industry. Everyone is quoting her everywhere.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent32
sorry just cannot agree with you
NOBODY quits from GEYLANG......YOU will definitely return one of these days for sure!!!
i agree. i quited GL for 4 mths before but then i returned. but i managed to quit from jb lsb scene since their gahmen raids them so often.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
mr tigger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO the only way to quit for good is when you have no money.

still remember my what a friend told me when i ask if he gian to go GL.

His reply is of course lah, who in the right mind is not gian. It is only the money matter.

If all these are free, who will not want a hot babe servicing his manhood.
Old 13-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tigger
IMHO the only way to quit for good is when you have no money.

still remember my what a friend told me when i ask if he gian to go GL.

His reply is of course lah, who in the right mind is not gian. It is only the money matter.

If all these are free, who will not want a hot babe servicing his manhood.
tat i couldn't agree more...no money no honey...
Old 13-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
....... don't even see u contribute much....

want to count how much i spend on women?
ah dez ur diff lor..haha..how to compare wif you

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 13-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done young man for quiting the scene, is a tough decision and strong uphold. Just take it as quiting smoking, quiting gambling, quiting drinking, you can make it.cheers

Is a new victory!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1