The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MR_DEATH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

after multiple failureS, finally manage to book her, location is discreet there's parking.

looks: 8/10 same as photo
massage: 8/10 good strength she will ask if you require harder
hdly: 9/10 one of my best ever
gfe: 9/10 very accomodating

rtm: yes, one of my best explosion!
Old 01-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Donna is damn difficult to book. Tried many times over the past 2 weeks, but to no avail. Chio bu = difficult to book?
Old 01-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MR_DEATH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

After multiple failure, finally manage to get a chance. location is quite discreet with parking.

looks: 8/10 same as photo
massage: 8/10 strenght is good, she can do harder upon request
hdly: 9/10 i do enjoy the way she does it
gfe: 10/10 very accomodating!

rtm: Yes.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Lol . have to wish ma. After the deed aini will give the brother rating in their wechat database.

Cock stiffness 10/10
Time taken to cum 2 mins
Punctuality : 5 mins early
Yantao rating 5/10
Weight 85kg height 1.8

Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Carrothead rating 10/10
Tips none
Recommend to other sisters yes!
Haha, this is indeed funny if they give such FRs in the database.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Donna is damn difficult to book. Tried many times over the past 2 weeks, but to no avail. Chio bu = difficult to book?
I have been trying for weekend and get no response. Other MLs respond rather timely.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Chi Zi.

All MRs prior have been accurate so you can use those as references. She is very service-oriented, and I like the way she talks, it’s cute and sounds like a Japanese lass, which made me feel like I was in a JAV haha.

Sensual wise is shiok, she really knows how to tease a dick, and roaming everywhere is allowed including nipple sucking and frenching, except for down south.

Overall experience is good, only downside would be I feel that she is a bit too commercial. But would definitely RTM.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
I have been trying for weekend and get no response. Other MLs respond rather timely.
Sorry I meant trying for weeks...
Old 01-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
tried this ML, Coco, young MILF looks, good strength massage, nice teasings with ample auto-roaming

Shot everything inside her mouth, and she excused herself to have a mouth rinse without spitting out

worth a try if you are in the east

Gal 6207 from the howling animal website
Bro howling animal website where got #6207? u type wrongly ah
Old 01-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros tried 309 from animal site?
Old 01-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Hi any bros tried 309 from animal site?
Ya i just try her few days ago is definitely one of the better ones among the new stocks haha
Old 01-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone can recommend me a more mature version of similar standard of service as chizi i like ML to be like late twenties early thirties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
MR for Chi Zi.

All MRs prior have been accurate so you can use those as references. She is very service-oriented, and I like the way she talks, it’s cute and sounds like a Japanese lass, which made me feel like I was in a JAV haha.

Sensual wise is shiok, she really knows how to tease a dick, and roaming everywhere is allowed including nipple sucking and frenching, except for down south.

Overall experience is good, only downside would be I feel that she is a bit too commercial. But would definitely RTM.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

These are my MRs for sharing

AnXin - Tried her when she was operating in hotel, not sure about now. Definite SYT material from her looks to her bod. She glows with youthful energy and her tight and nubile bod (not for big boobies lovers) seems to be without a shred of flab. Holding and caressing her feels heavenly and the way her eyes twinkle and lips curve just makes you wanna release your beastly side to try your luck and defile her.

But she's not so simple. From the way she offered tarma massage with her 'sisters', the various branded items (either gifts or bought, mostly gifts), the hard liquor bottles (she parties hard), her commanding yet gentle tone when speaking she is used to be listen to and obeyed. She is like a big sister/teacher type who takes charge often and is able to manipulate things to her advantage.

Massage is almost nonexistent but the ear cleaning services is certainly something I would not mind trying again. The intimacy from the ear cleaning service exceeds my expectations for its closeness to her.

Recommended for SYT lovers

Chizi - Have returned to her numerous times since she touched our shores. A blur queen type, she speaks with an innocent tone and is often straightforward with her replies. Her short hair draws attention to her doeful eyes that mesmerises you during her sensual. She knows what to do to elicit the proper response from bros and if your control is not good the session could end fast during her sensual(BBBJ). She has a toned body that has perfectly shaped breasts.

Massage is good, she has her own routine to follow and each session is the same. She will enquire about the level of strength used and properly adjust it. Taught her to use fingertips stroking and moaning in ear during end of massage to gradually proceed to the sensual which, from feedback of her MRs, seems to be doing well.

For me her service has started to drop since the influx of bros started asking for her services. This can be attributed to me favoring taking the late night slot and she has also acknowledge she is tired during my last few sessions. She does tries hard to fulfill what she is suppose to be doing but it feels forced and inadequate. This breaks the atmosphere of a dutiful wife(her) seeking to please the returning home husband(me) scenario that she exudes during sessions and which I enjoy.

She has also started restricting access to only top half compared to full access earlier in her stint. This may be because her meimei was injured by an overly enthused bro who uses too much strength despite her pleas to be gentle.

Highly recommend for BBBJ, massage lovers and bros seeking being pampered (so long as she does not burnout)

Long Nv - If AnXin is the SYT, Chizi is the wifey type then Long Nv is definitely the mistress type. She has the typical Ah Lian look that you will just love to have a go at. She is unapologetic, have big actions and loves to laugh at your expense. Beauty queen she is not but she has an allure that draws you in. Physically she is gorgeous, mentally she loves to mindfuck your head with her innuendos.

She can definitely give a good hard massage, tell her your sore spots and feel her at work. Hard hard massage that works. She works hard and I can even feel her body getting sweaty during my session with her.

The light at the foot of her bed cast a shadow of her lovely silhouette removing her clothes and that is the start of her sensual. Her sensual is fast and furious. You turn to see her full breasts right in front of you and when you look up a little you can see her looking at you with a hungry smile. Her touches are irregular, sometimes rough yet at times gentle but they all serve to arouse you. As she towers over your lying down self you have to appreciate that shapely figure especially her shapely hips. When she sat back down I almost thought she was going to impale herself on me but alas that's just me daydreaming.

All the blood engorged into a hard tower standing straight up for her appraisal. Her lips that forms a seal around the tower feels amazing. I never quite get what happened, but between the BBBJ, licking of nipples, HJ and a flurry of multiple actions the tower burst forth in satisfying spurts.

Then the fun starts again, she clean me up with a hot water BBBJ and attempted to suck me hard again. Suck very very hard, multiple times. Then when we waits for the availability of the bathroom she places her hands on both sides of the closed door and started a lapdance on me grinding on me naked. She turned her head looking at me and that naughty smile... unbelieveable

Recommended for brave massage lovers, commando action lovers. NOT for the faint of heart or pure SYT lovers

Jax_ MR out
Old 01-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Mandy from SLG

Agree with earlier FRs...she is great in both giving a hard massage and also on sensual..
Fully nude but I limited to touching her south too much as learnt that her Mei Mei is still recovering..

Unfortunately she says will be RTC in another few weeks..need to RTM soon
Old 01-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
These are my MRs for sharing

AnXin - Tried her when she was operating in hotel, not sure about now. Definite SYT material from her looks to her bod. She glows with youthful energy and her tight and nubile bod (not for big boobies lovers) seems to be without a shred of flab. Holding and caressing her feels heavenly and the way her eyes twinkle and lips curve just makes you wanna release your beastly side to try your luck and defile her.

But she's not so simple. From the way she offered tarma massage with her 'sisters', the various branded items (either gifts or bought, mostly gifts), the hard liquor bottles (she parties hard), her commanding yet gentle tone when speaking she is used to be listen to and obeyed. She is like a big sister/teacher type who takes charge often and is able to manipulate things to her advantage.

Massage is almost nonexistent but the ear cleaning services is certainly something I would not mind trying again. The intimacy from the ear cleaning service exceeds my expectations for its closeness to her.

Recommended for SYT lovers

Chizi - Have returned to her numerous times since she touched our shores. A blur queen type, she speaks with an innocent tone and is often straightforward with her replies. Her short hair draws attention to her doeful eyes that mesmerises you during her sensual. She knows what to do to elicit the proper response from bros and if your control is not good the session could end fast during her sensual(BBBJ). She has a toned body that has perfectly shaped breasts.

Massage is good, she has her own routine to follow and each session is the same. She will enquire about the level of strength used and properly adjust it. Taught her to use fingertips stroking and moaning in ear during end of massage to gradually proceed to the sensual which, from feedback of her MRs, seems to be doing well.

For me her service has started to drop since the influx of bros started asking for her services. This can be attributed to me favoring taking the late night slot and she has also acknowledge she is tired during my last few sessions. She does tries hard to fulfill what she is suppose to be doing but it feels forced and inadequate. This breaks the atmosphere of a dutiful wife(her) seeking to please the returning home husband(me) scenario that she exudes during sessions and which I enjoy.

She has also started restricting access to only top half compared to full access earlier in her stint. This may be because her meimei was injured by an overly enthused bro who uses too much strength despite her pleas to be gentle.

Highly recommend for BBBJ, massage lovers and bros seeking being pampered (so long as she does not burnout)

Long Nv - If AnXin is the SYT, Chizi is the wifey type then Long Nv is definitely the mistress type. She has the typical Ah Lian look that you will just love to have a go at. She is unapologetic, have big actions and loves to laugh at your expense. Beauty queen she is not but she has an allure that draws you in. Physically she is gorgeous, mentally she loves to mindfuck your head with her innuendos.

She can definitely give a good hard massage, tell her your sore spots and feel her at work. Hard hard massage that works. She works hard and I can even feel her body getting sweaty during my session with her.

The light at the foot of her bed cast a shadow of her lovely silhouette removing her clothes and that is the start of her sensual. Her sensual is fast and furious. You turn to see her full breasts right in front of you and when you look up a little you can see her looking at you with a hungry smile. Her touches are irregular, sometimes rough yet at times gentle but they all serve to arouse you. As she towers over your lying down self you have to appreciate that shapely figure especially her shapely hips. When she sat back down I almost thought she was going to impale herself on me but alas that's just me daydreaming.

All the blood engorged into a hard tower standing straight up for her appraisal. Her lips that forms a seal around the tower feels amazing. I never quite get what happened, but between the BBBJ, licking of nipples, HJ and a flurry of multiple actions the tower burst forth in satisfying spurts.

Then the fun starts again, she clean me up with a hot water BBBJ and attempted to suck me hard again. Suck very very hard, multiple times. Then when we waits for the availability of the bathroom she places her hands on both sides of the closed door and started a lapdance on me grinding on me naked. She turned her head looking at me and that naughty smile... unbelieveable

Recommended for brave massage lovers, commando action lovers. NOT for the faint of heart or pure SYT lovers

Jax_ MR out
Superb and useful FRs bro. Thanks lots!
Old 01-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by songziling View Post
Anyone tried these mls before?

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-an-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-coco/

I like slim girls. These few seems to fit the bill, but nor sure hows their service
Coco is indeed slim, nice syt looks as well. But u need to click well with her otherwise she can be very restrictive...

Feel is more womanly kind.... again slim, A+ size boobs (think 小笼包 For me her massage and sensual is definitely above average. Always willing to please and no cut corners
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1