The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zhao_geng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Do Sg girls like muscular guys with six pack ?

Bros, share your experience. Skinny Guys Vs Fat Guys Vs Muscular guys Vs Guys with a feminine look. Who get laid more in Singapore in your opinion. Do a fit body with a six pack abs helps lots in terms of getting laid ? Thank you
Old 30-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do Sg girls like muscular guys with six pack ?

Saw ur points and wondering if its school holidays.

Depending on your age, i suppose if you are young, yes. But nowadays even if so, younger girls prefer date older guys. yes. even from poly, they rather date a late twenties guy.

6 pack? fit? Nah.

Charisma, charming, drives, foots bill, talks a proper conversation. Yes, defintely getting laid.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fit with nice abs slim yes. But no big big muscle man for me.
Old 31-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
sexynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feminine plus 6pack there u go g dragon
Old 31-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zhao_geng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for all replies. Keep it coming
Old 31-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

How about muscular girls? One of my personal fetish is to bonk a fit girl, from those who are fit with curve to abs and even muscular girls (been with one before, and my god can she ride!! Her pussy's tight too.).

Something similar bod to this vid --> Click to Watch!
Old 31-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
UncleBill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleBill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhao_geng View Post
Bros, share your experience. Skinny Guys Vs Fat Guys Vs Muscular guys Vs Guys with a feminine look. Who get laid more in Singapore in your opinion. Do a fit body with a six pack abs helps lots in terms of getting laid ? Thank you
Sorry to burst your bubble but most SG girls prefer the foreign kind who are very rich and well to do .
Old 01-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SG girls prefer the guys that are not theirs.

Also, SG girls prefer famous guys like Yusof Ishak, Benjamin Franklin.... those faces you see on dollar notes.

6 pack doesn't really matter la, if she tells you she wants a guy with 6 pack, she is just trying to reject you.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
motorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring SamstermotorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They prefer stacks of notes or big giant dick than 6 packs of meats.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

They prefer wallets with 6 packs of cash inside....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Really not a big factor imo, I don't have a 6 pack myself but I do keep myself fit.
Currently seeing two girls who are in poly, we bonk regularly.
I'm in my mid twenties and older than them by 5 years at least but they mentioned that they prefer a more stable guy, got income and can drive makes you more eligible overall. Of course being able to perform in the bedroom helps as well.
But yea, body physique isn't the main picture, more for men in terms of looking for a girl but less for girls in looking for a guy.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 01-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
supahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Really not a big factor imo, I don't have a 6 pack myself but I do keep myself fit.
I'm in my mid twenties and older than them by 5 years at least but they mentioned that they prefer a more stable guy, got income and can drive makes you more eligible overall. Of course being able to perform in the bedroom helps as well.
But yea, body physique isn't the main picture, more for men in terms of looking for a girl but less for girls in looking for a guy.
Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
margate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

I would say it's a bonus. If a lot of other traits are there like matured, stable income, well mannered, drives etc, having a better body sure add points
Old 01-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Watch a video of this Fat Fuck bastard --> Bonking chio china babe!!!

They love money more than muscle.. CONFIRM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1