The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya all go there liao..

No wonder I couldn't find g y m girl's ad on that usual place..
She is 240 now... Price keep going up
Old 08-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She is 240 now... Price keep going up
Demand and supply. If she know demand for her is high and she is probably the few with such toned bod, of coz she will ask for higher service fee.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhi-xin-massage/

New gal who went for broke with 头条 listing.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Booked a slot after seeing Lily getting a stamp of approval from Franco
Lily never rely my message.. sian
Old 08-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Need more FN to balance the force.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Catch no balls, what you mean?
Old 08-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

丫丫 now in hotel?
Old 08-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Which hotel? Normally hotel means kenna white card already.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Catch no balls, what you mean?
Oh I meant first time listing already going all out and pay much more (like twice the amount?) to get a No. 1 slot.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
This is a totally sweeping statement.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
there is no correlation between white card and hotel, don't wild guess.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is a totally sweeping statement.
lol bro I mean which hotel Orchard ones or the one in geylang, I know a few girls who are white card stay in a certain hotel in geylang, but yea maybe YY finding a new place while staying at hotel who knows.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Been getting quite a number of PMs asking about Lili's sensual factor.

"Can she do this?"

"Can she do that?"

Once again, I'll just say that such things vary, and I'll leave it at that.

(Which is why I make limited mention, if any, of the sensual bits in my FRs.)
Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
We don’t have to agree with the masses, we agree when it makes sense. When my first post talks abt the irony, it’s also my own opinion when I saw so many ppl posting abt missing her when she suddenly makes a decision to leave early. Coz I believe in action speaks louder than words. So I’m not sure what was your intent when u quoted my post and ask how many times to visit then can considered a regular which is irrelevant.

Anyway cheers to a happy weekend. Wont be commenting further on a fruitless topic.
Relevancy is simple. To simply rely on only regulars and get 8-10 everyday is impossible. She's a smart girl and her maths is pretty good. Just saying there is a limit for relying on regulars alone and she knows a situation when it cannot be reversed. That makes sense to me.

Well, been a regular with Tian Niu since when she started. She's good and when she came back second stint she got better. Regardless, no matter how good she also feels the toll after a long time.

Agree on the fruitless topic. Whatever you think is whatever you wish.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Yes bro, area G not that safe la.
You know I know

Quote:
Not white card la bro
Hotel at city area, ask her better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1