The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: My MM FRs

Originally posted on 17/9/03, 2237hrs
Dragon Pearl

Just got back after my last dinner with my Dragon Pearl.
But before that meal, she requested me to accompany her on a shopping spree.
My oh my, how the woman can shop. Branded underwear, cosmetics, watches and souvenirs - she blew a wad of fiftys just like that. Sheer Calvin Klein bra at $80 and a matching see-through panties for $45, she didn't even bat an eyelid.
And in case anyone's wondering, no she did not 'knock my carrot'. She paid for every single item herself. (Dinner was on me - as usual).
Leaving all her bags of purchases in the boot of my car, she went forth to her last night of 'business' at her customary spot where I dropped her off.
As she wants her last bonk here to be non-commercial, we arranged to meet before 6 am when she knock off from 'work'.
Looks like I will have a long before-breakfast romp with her before I'm due at my office at 9 am. (I've left word that I might be late. kekeke)
And of course, I'll be sending her off to the airport in the afternoon.

auld lang syne
phenom

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 12-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Originally posted on 09-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Reminiscences of my
Dragon Pearl

My two top WLs of last year who also rank among my all-time top commercial sex experiences were Starr; a mixed blood Thai-Filipina and Ying Ying; a GL MM. For the former I had written a what is possibly the longest FR (almost ten thousand words) ever posted on SB in my Balibago thread at the International FR section.
Combing this MMCI thread for my FRs on my various MMs, I realised that apart from brief snippets on some of our trysts, I had not posted a single real FR on Ying Ying though I had intended to do so from the start. I can only surmise in reflection that I was too overwhelmed by the stupendous experiences during our two and a half weeks to word them down. Also, soon after she left, when my muse should have been at it, I was again overloaded by my other fantastical sexual odyssey with the aforementioned Starr in the Philippines.
Now that I am enjoying an unusually long respite (3 weeks) from my regional travels, let me reminisce on those days, evenings, nights and dawns with that truly rare MM jewel. I shall start with our very last sexual encounter.

Its been almost eight months since my last boudoir romp with my precious Dragon Pearl aka Ying Ying, a MM from Beijing but most of the events are still very clear in my mind.
In the wee hours of the morning of her final day here we had a funtastical 2-hour sexventure after she turned her last trick. I had then presumed it to be our swansong coition and had given it my all before limping off to my office. We then arranged to rendezvous again 4 hours before her evening flight; to settle her fiscal remittance and other last minute shopping matters. When all had been taken care of, she glanced at her watch and looked me wickedly in the eye, saying “Hai you yi dian shi jian, wo men zai lai zhui hou yi chi ba” – we still have a little time left, lets have one more for the road.
We were in my car, heading east from town and before I can reply, her right hand which was on my thigh crept to the root of men’s evil. With her other hand, she took my left counterpart from the steering wheel and placed it on her semi unbuttoned tight shirt that barely concealed her creamy melons. The double whammy of sexual enticement had their desired effect as my over-stressed manhood which surprisingly rose to the occasion and I was hard put to keep my mind on the road.
Minutes later we checked into a L6 hotel. There’s still 2 hour plus before her plane’s take-off, more than enough time for a leisurely hour of farewell lovemaking.

For the umpteenth time, we caressingly removed each other’s outer clothings. Her melonic body was awesome in her newly purchased (the day before at Seiyu) black Calvin Klein bra and panties. So sexily splendid she looked that I was reluctant to remove them. We sank together onto the bed in our similar all black undies, appendages interlocked, to savour our last intimate moments. Our hands and mouths got busy exploring familiar terrain all over again.
We spent about ten minutes of rubba-ing in that semi-nude state before deciding to finally have our shower. Slowly, almost agonisingly so, I peeled off her sheer lacy bra to tantalisingly reveal her chesty treasures. I was never tired of admiring and fondling them even though I had them so many times in the last 17 days. I then pulled her off the bed and slipped off her panties, planting a quick smooch on her lush triangle in the process. She did the same to my briefs and also favour the length of my shaft with light loving brushes from her luscious lips.

A quick shower and drying up, and we adjourned back to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Earlier, after our morning bonk, I had told her that I was totally spent and though I was aroused, there’s still some way to go before I was to be up to the task of drilling her again. She knew that and told me to just lie down and relax which we did. But not for long.
Soon, her hands were busy, one fondling my hairy balls whilst the other began its task of bringing more life to my embattled truncheon. Her finger tips and nails fleeted and fluttered along the hardening shaft cajoling blood to flow steadily into the sacs. Her ministrations slowly bore fruit and centimetre by centimetre, my battle-weary warrior rejuvenates. She shifted her head to lay one cheek on my chest. Her tongue flick out to lick a nipple. Her lips then enveloped the tiny bud, suckling noisily. She moved along to the other nipple, all this while hands still on my family jewels. My weapon had almost primed. She laid down face to face on my supine body, planting a long breath-drawing kiss on my mouth before slithering south to catbath my torso.
Her flicking tongue and fluttering lips worked their magic, turning my nerves into a tangled mass of crisscrossed electrical conduits. She was generous with her oral fluid, leaving watery trails which turned icy cold under the blast of artic air from the purring air conditioner. I shivered involuntarily.
“Ni kan chue de ren re shi ma?” - Are you feeling cold now? Her matter-of-fact tone turned that question into a statement.

She maneuvered her hot body on top of mine…into the 69 position. Initially we just lied still, waiting for my body to warm up against hers. But she was not idle for long; her finger began to dither all over my balls and shaft, pinching the sensitive skins occasionally. Drawing back my foreskin, her nails scratched lightly on the bulbous head. I felt the hardened tip of her tongue forcing it’s way into the slit of the tiny pee hole. The supersensitive inner skin sent a tingling tide of electrical pulses into my nervous system; turning my insides topsy-turvy.
I convulsed in spasms, eliciting a girlish giggle from my torturer. She ringed her lips over my cockhead, sucking forcefully. Her tongue laboured in concentric circles over the smooth bald sphere, all the while pumping my hardening rod gently with a free hand. The other had cupped my balls, massaging the sagging testicles and rubbing the ribbed skin of my scrotum.
I put my hands over her ass cheeks and peeled them ajar. Her puckered anus looks neat and inviting enough. I flicked out my tongue to rim the rough edges. She moaned softly in response. I twirled around the asshole, stabbing at the closed aperture but not penetrating. I licked her backdoor in ever increasing circles, eventually moving downwards to her labia. The neat folds were invitingly pinkish and they down smell fresh. I started painting along the edges, occasionally venturing beyond the inner lips.

More muffled groans emanated from her fully stuffed throat as her busy mouth continued with the pumping action on my thoroughly engorged phallic column. Mmmm…this is approaching the zenith, the apogee, the omega of lustful gratification. I couldn’t concentrate anymore on giving her pleasure. She was dishing out more than she was receiving.
Like a consummate artisan, she was putting her all into heightening my already highly-strung libido. Her fingers, tongue and lips worked in unison to slowly but surely restore my previously depleted penile energy to hair-trigger readiness. She brought her considerable manhood-pleasuring skills to keep me just at the precipice of eruption. She was prolonging my ecstatic abandonment, keeping me on the edge and ensuring that I do not slip over just yet.
The gentle suction of her mouth brought undulating waves of gratification from the tip of my raging erectile to the deep abyss of my smoldering jism bowels. My over-pleasured system had gone into overdrive. The high gears were straining to spin out of control. I tensed my body to counter the ever-shortening fuse to my ejaculation.

My Dragon Pearl felt the rumblings. Reluctantly, she withdrew her delicious mouth from my steely rod.
“Wo men nen jing de xiu xi yi huai ba.” - Let’s cool off and relax for a while. She advised, and moved up to rest her head on my shoulder. A hand slithered across my chest to playfully draw imaginary pictures on my rib cage.
A Zen-like serene feeling enveloped my consciousness. I started to drift into the twilight zone between real slumber and actual wakefulness. I felt her being drawn into the same vortex as well. We were in that limbo state for indeterminable minutes. Gradually the fires in my groin were under control.
She turned her head upwards to smile into my eyes. Without a word, she climbed onto me, squatting over my still hard column. Come on in, she muttered in Mandarin and lowered her glistering pussy. I watched as my upright pole slowly disappeared into the mysterious chasm of her heated furnace.

Even though it was the umpteenth time, its still a great moment of joy on that first touch. The electric jolt of slimy bare contact of my smooth DRAGON head into the ooze-lubricated folds of her PEARLy gate. The gradual but sure penetration as her labia enveloped my cockhead millimeter by sweet millimeter. The brief tentative pause before she bored downwards in one swift consummate action. The gratifying sensation as our pubic hairs interlocked and became one dark foreboding cloud cementing our physical union. We are now as one. The dance of the rain and cloud as expounded in the ancient Chinese sex classics had commenced.

to be continued.......

My FR threads:
Old 12-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Samster

Originally posted on 09-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Reminiscences of my
Dragon Pearl

.......continuation

She held her body ramrod straight, arched her vertebrae and thrown her head backwards with eyes tightly shut. She remained still for a few moments, savoring the welcomed invasion of her private chamber by my rampaging warrior. I flexed my inflamed meat shaft and her vaginal walls responded by constricting its concentric rings of muscles. We gyrated and ground our pelvis; imperceptibly at first but with increasing urgency till we were thrashing wildly. A low groan rumbled from her throat and she flicked her head forward, her myriad strands of long flowing hair floating up and then gravitated in a glorious swirl before settling on her shoulders and bosom.
Hands resting on my chest, she raised her rump and began to pump up and down. I met her headlong as she came down and then pulled away on her upstrokes, matching our reciprocating pistoning action to perfect synchronisation. I put up my hands to fondle her bouncing melonic treasures. She canted backwards a little and brought her hands to clasp over mine, pressing them hard against her heaving bosom. That position was maintained for a fairly long while as we humped away sometimes in a leisurely pace and other moments racing away at high revolutions.

We were on a high. We were on a roll. Our pleasures were building up. She had done most of the work and its high time for me to take over. I brought her down against me and reversed our position.
I buried my head in the deep valley of her sweaty globular melons, which I squashed with my hands against my face. I drank in her sweet musky aroma and proceeded to lick and suckle the giant mammary glands.
As I played with her racks, my hot dick kept slicing powerfully into her even hotter pussy. She was beginning to convulse. She pulled my head towards hers and brought my mouth smack into her own. Our lips locked and our roving tongues stirred desperately into each other’s oral cavity sucking and being sucked in turn. Her arms and legs encircled my body as she hung on for dear life.
We were reaching our climax. Nothing can stop us now. We kept pumping mightily into each other. Our organs were exploding. My jets of white burning fluid shot out into her own cauldron of boiling liquid. I had spewed my seeds into her. Our cums were blended into a cocktail of love juices.
The Ying and Yang elements were in absolute harmony.

My FR threads:
Old 12-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 22
benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!

wow great graphics and equally good writing i must say!
Old 12-08-2004, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
Merl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tis is really interesting, just like reading a dairy. Tks for sharing the FRs

理智 - 两个简单的字眼却一点都不简单. 又有几个人能彻底的了解它的意识而做出正确的抉择呢?
Old 12-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
Originally posted on 04-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Melonic MM - "Zhang Ker Ker"

an approximate likeness of "Zhang Ker Ker"

After visually devouring the outlandish superstructures of the boob queen of GL earlier, I was all primed to bonk a normal bigtitted MM.
My half hour search eventually resulted in a gem of sorts called Zhang Xiaoyun. She hails from Liaoning in the northeastern reaches of China which used to be part of Manchuria. I jokingly called her Zhang Kerker - or Princess Zhang as kerker means princess in the Imperial Manchurian Era of bygone days. That brought a smile and a giggle from her. It really set her to give me the second bestever service from a MM.(The alltime best was from my "girlfriend" MM; Coco).
I found her in the alley between L14 and 16. I had spotted her substantial cleavage and was just standing around surveying the area for other melons when she bekoned to me. I just smiled at her but kept my position. She then walked the dozen steps towards me. At that closeup position, I can clearly discern the deep valley between her soft creamy mountains. My warrior sprang to almost full attention and I thereby engaged her in light conversation for the next five minutes. She's no longer young, having witnessed the passing of twenty-eight winters. Her facial map had indicated her years but her personality belies that. A younger girl in an older body, haha! Face not really pretty but pleasant enough.
Anyway she quoted fifty bucks and I accepted. Paid another ten quids for the room at the nearby Champagne Hotel.
When she shed her clothes, she revealed a reasonably shapely body and large soft slighty-droppy breasts. Though leagues below the awesome massiveness of Ah Min's unholy temples of desire, Xiaoyun's ample knockers will put to shame many a so-called big-boobed GL150's. Her milk factories are larger than those of Lee Wen, BiBi2, and Zhen Zhen, just to name a few.
She gave me a good shower and we rubbed and slidded our bodies under the raining shower. With the water streaming down, I gave her hard nipples a mighty good suck, kneading the doughly papayas in the process.
More playing with her cantaloupes on bed whilst she licked my body. Next comes the capped bj which though last only a minute or so, was fully satisfying. Even more playing followed; me with her melons and she with my hairy balls and engorged rod.
She then started the fj on top, with me once again playing with her hanging and swinging globs. Occassionally our lips locked and I would send in my darting tongue to explore the secrets of her oral cavity. I continued and finished with her in the missionary position. Towards the end her initial groans and rumbles cresendoed to an almost earshattering scream.
It was way past midnight then and she decided to call it a night. I offered and she accepted a lift from me back to her home which was along the way to mine. She was so happy to have ridden on one of the top two imported brands of car in China that she gave me a surprised hearty goodybye kiss when she alighted.
nice drawing. tat's a good pencil shading, bro.
Old 13-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah huathuat
nice drawing. tat's a good pencil shading, bro.
Yes, its great piece of sketch but I can't take credit for what is not of my own creation. Though I penned the accounts, all the pics and graphics in this thread are picked up from the web. Its very time consuming to thrawl the net for the appropriate images to convey and complement the relevant FRs, but when I set out to repost my previously written FRs, I though it would spice up the writings.

Call it old words in new packaging.
The results and accolades are certainly worth the effort.

My FR threads:
Old 22-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Monster Melons MM "Suckatary".

Originally posted on 15-05-2004, 06:37 PM
My Suckatary

It was a night in which I was initially in half a mind of a bonking session but ended up at the receiving end of a whale of a superlative deepthroat bbbj by a Monster Melons Mei Mei.

It all began on Monday night with me picking up a visitor from the airport at about 11 pm and sending him to a Lavender hotel. Since I was so nearby, I detoured to GL for just a brief recce…or so I thought.
The main wonderland was totally devoid of MMs. I then parked my car and headed for the odd lorongs. In the backlane of L19 I spotted half a dozen of meimeis.
First, a sub-melons accosted me; looks sweet but could not raise my barometer even a notch. Then a just-melons ambled up and we chit-chatted for a while. Friendly enough, and though her melons were definitely surgically enhanced – not an issue with me – they were perfectly shaped and looked very inviting. My mind was seesawing; shall I or shan’t I?
As my pocket was virtually empty at that point, I thought: I’ll go to the ATM first and then head back here and see what happens. If I can still find her and she remained as approachable, I’ll think about it again. If not, I’ll just go on home.

Walking along the main road, I chanced to sweep my roving eyes across the road to the carwash area of the Shell station
I got hit immediately by a mother of a whammy!!!
A pair of outrageously huge cantaloupes was by the roadside, talking to a guy. I went towards her right off but too late! She had started to walk away with the man to a hotel in the vicinity. I followed at a distance and noted the time as the pair disappeared into the lift. My mind was immediately made up: I die die MUST lay my hands on that pair of monsters….they looked as gigantic as Shasha’s.
Off I went to the ATM and then I wandered around the odd lorongs again for a look look see see, but my thoughts were on that gargantuan racks I came across earlier. I looked at the time; twenty odd minutes had passed. I strolled towards the hotel, looking out for a sign of her presence.
Nothing. Good, she’s not a fast worker. Thirty minutes and still not a trace. I decide to take a quickie walk through the L20 backlane to break the boredom of staring across the road at the hotel entrance. I was back in two minutes. Ah, there she was. Jackpot? Yeah, but not for me. Grrrrr. She was heading back to the hotel…with another guy. Damn!!! She must have got out the minute I went off.

What to do? Wait again lor.
She was in with the first customer for between 30 and 32 minutes. I reckon that that should be her average service time. Ok, let me take a little stroll along wonderland and then stake her out again. I returned in less than twenty minutes….didn’t want to chance missing her another time.
Again, I stationed myself across the road from the hotel, eyes trained on the entrance. Twenty-eight minutes from the time she got onto the lift, she reappeared. I followed after her but her pace was brisk. I caught up with her after she stopped at the L20 coffeeshop. As she was fishing into her handbag, I approached her. She looked up and smiled barely perceptibly.
I nodded at her and asked; “Duo shao?”
“Liu shi, bao fang chien.” She replied.
“Hao!”. I shot back without hesitation.

We made our way back together to the L18 hotel without exchanging a further word. How will she turn out to be? Will she among my better commercial lays or will she be just another of the heap of forgettable melons? I don’t care! All that I was concerned at that particular moment was that I would soon be able to enjoy her two heaving behemoths. Everything else will be secondary.
A quick registration and into the elevator we went. The moment the door closes, she flashes a wide smile; “Ni Hao!”
“Hao.” I answered and gathered her into my arms, crushing her bewitching atomic flesh bombs into my palpitating chest. She hugged me in return and we stayed that way till the door opened…eons later.

As soon as we got into the room, she was all palsy-walsy. Her singsong whinny voice permeates the confines of the small boudoir chamber. She was mothering me; inviting me to take a seat, fanning my hot flustered body, wiping beads of perspiration from my face and removing my sweat-stained shirt to the wall hanger.
She then sat down beside me and we engaged in mundane conversation. She had brown beyond-shoulder length hair, almond-like eyes, and her small rectangular rimless glasses lent her a private secretarial air. At that moment her countenance conveyed the impression that she was about to take down some corporate notes as she looked askance at my pointed inquiries. Her slightly ovoid face was pleasant enough to gaze at.
Except for her melonic knockers, she was the kind of female that you would happily bring home to your grandmother…. and your grandfather would probably feel decades younger at the sight of her jumbo bubbles.
She’s no young sweetie pie, having witnessed twenty-eight full revolutions of the Sun. She hails from Szechuan and it was her fifth night in Sg,, though not the first time.

She stood up to remove her clothes. First off was her form-fitting flowery blouse. The short black skirt was next to go. Her white bra was padded. As she unclasped it, her twin mountains burst forth and hung down a little. Yes, that bra had accentuated her giant melons but still, they are monsters. Indeed, they are just a tad smaller than the all-time GL boobs queen Shasha.
Her fingers hooked the elastic band of her panties. Slowly, she inched the satiny underwear downwards till her bushy triangle peeked out. I yanked it down the rest of the way. She did not possess a perfect body but her skin was fair and pretty smooth with only minute, almost imperceptible ridges of flab. Her weighty giant melons did not droop too much and the only real grouse I had was her wrinkly overly generous tummy.

Xiao Wen – that’s her handle – pulled me to my feet to unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans. She rubbed her fingers over my ensconced gherkin, hardening it even further. As she peeled off my briefs, she bent her head to lick and suck my nipples.
We took our time in the shower, she soaping my whole body thoroughly whilst I concentrated mainly on her Himalayan Mountains. My fingers and palms trekked through and explored its creamy snowy terrain and the brownish-pink pinnacles. Finally we rinsed off the sudsy lather, dried ourselves and adjourned to the mattressed bedstead.

She told me to lie down and relax as she set about the task of bestowing pleasure on my sensual nerves. Her soft lips and light flickering tongue began their long arduous journey from my ears, meandering along my cheeks, round my neck and settling on my chest. She lingered there for a fairly extended period before moving on to my stomach. There, she paused for a while at my navel and then continued down one thigh to the knee. She went on to the other leg and ended up licking at my inflamed balls.
One hand then grabbed hold of my erect towering column, pumping it gently as her tongue lapped at the base of its underside. That striated muscle began to tirelessly paint the veined shaft in wet forceful strokes. Her intense oral ministrations eventually culminated in her honeyed lips ringing my angry purpled crown. She sucked hard and let her tongue twirl maddeningly around the smooth polished spheroid tip.

The came her coup de foudre.
Her deepthroating masterstroke hit me like a thunderbolt from out of the deep blue yonder!
Her tight constricting mouth descended abruptly down my rigid manhood, completely swallowing its entire engorged length. Her lips came down hard against my bony pubis, grinding into the tangled mass of curly black pubic hair. My cockhead had stabbed through the soft palate at the rear of her oral cavity to nestle against her thyroid cartilage. She stared into my eyes intensely and slowly withdrew her vacuuming mouth as she allowed her teeth to scrape tantalizingly against the skin of my phallic monument.

Absolutely mind-blowing!
Damnit, I was in mortal danger of instant expiration. The sheer pleasure was driving me nuts.
Her tongue did more dancing magic on my bulbous head when she reached the end of her upstroke.
Then with the same teeth-scrapping treatment, her mouth continued with its deep fellatio actions.
Up and down, in and out, sucking, licking and scraping, my suckatary’s considerable consummate oral skills were brought to bear on my painfully engorged phallus. Her raw appetite for my meat was truly ravenous. I mentally pictured her gorging on my sausage, biting it off and devouring it greedily.
I let her feed on and turned my attention on her dangling monstrous melons. I grabbed and kneaded her succulent giant mammaries. I was in the upper strata of sexual gratification.

Gargantuan cantaloupes and powerful deepthroating blowjobs – together with the actual act of copulation - are among my most enjoyable pleasures of life. Having them both at the same time transcends the usual threshold of erotic pastime. With her bountiful assets, DTBBBJ skills and friendly attitude, Xiao Wen certainly is a rare find among the GL MMs.
Most the time her deepthroat sucking was leisurely, breaking into high-speed bobbing of her head only occasionally. That was just perfect as it kept me from spewing off my seeds prematurely. Her industry seemed to know no bounds. She just kept blowing and blowing.

I had stated before that at times, the journey is more satisfying then the destination. As it were to later turn out, in this particular instance, it is only slightly more so. That stupendous deepthroat bbbj was almost equaled by my eventual volcanic eruption in her warm responsive vaginal heaven.

……………..to be continued.

My FR threads:
Old 18-09-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Monster Melons MM "Suckatary".

Originally posted on 16-05-2004, 01:28 AM
My Suckatary

Continuation……………….

Like the marching drummer bunny in the old battery advertisement, the deepthroating by my suckatary went on and on and on.
But as with all good things, it too had to eventually cumm to an end. She pulled one final longggggggg suck on my rock solid meat stick before popping it out of her vacuum-seal lips. That last act almost lopped my dickhead off the rest of my penile skyscraper.
Miss Suckatary lovingly placed the prophylactic at the apex and rolled the 0.02 thin sheath down the very stiff ramrod. I asked her to go on top first and she graciously obliged. In this position I was able to fully indulge in the mangling and ravaging of her twin globular treasures. As she pumped steadily into my piston, I raised my head to bury it into the chasm of the deep valley between her hanging and swinging cantaloupes.

Despite my near suffocation amidst all that mass of flesh bombs, I managed to get into her rhythm. As time wore on, she increased the tempo and I followed suit. Soon, beads of perspiration began to form on her face and body. She was tiring but still she kept on with the thumping albeit slowing down gradually. I then turned us over and laid flat on top of her body. We brushed our lips lightly and parried briefly with our darting tongues. I increased my drilling speed. Her moaning grew louder, her arms hugged me tightly and she started to thrash about a little, raising her pelvis to meet my downward hammering with great urgency.
She shuddered and went into sporadic spasms. I was getting near too but there was still a stance I wished to get into…doggie. This position would allow me to grab hold of her suspending mighty juggs while I bang away into her love tunnel.
I rested on top of her for a while to get back my breath and for her to simmer down. When our heartbeats almost resumed their normal pace, we took up our respective postures.

Though she does not possess a breathtakingly grandiose hourglass figure, the view of her smooth white form on all fours in front of my kneeling position is attractive enough to send an extra c.c. or so of blood into my already well filled penile sacs.
She reached under to insert my raging rocket launcher into her dripping pussy. I speared right in as I held onto her rounded ass cheeks. My final journey had gotten underway. As I sliced powerfully in and out of her slimy abyss in ever-increasing frequencies, my hands started to crawl away from her bum along her back. When they reached the ribcage just above her undulating bosom, I moved them underneath to gather what I could of those doughy malleable oversized milkbags.
She responded by arching up her back till they came into contact with the front of my forward canting body. Effectively spooned in an obliquely vertical plane, my hands full with her wondrous chesty overflows, I pounded my sledgehammer in rapid-fire bursts into the convoluting walls of her vaginal passage. Tidal waves rose within my seminal depots and coursed through its freeways. An ejaculation with the brute force of the exploding Mount. St. Helen erupted and I fell forward, comprehensively satiated.

In the aftermath of my energy-sapping spermatic discharge, we cuddled together, serenely smooching and necking till my heavy breathing had subsided. We washed up again, dressed, checked out and bade each other farewell. The time taken for that rapturous romp was a tad over forty minutes. I will look forward to further sessions with this heavenly suckatary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After word: The next night, walking along L18 with a fellow forumer, I chanced upon Xiao Wen again. Though I had intended to go for her a second time only on Wednesday, the sight of those delectable bazookas made me reluctantly leave my companion in limbo as she and me headed to the hotel.
But as we were about to check in, a call came in from another customer and she was in a quandary. It transpired that that person had earlier called that he is on the way and she had promised to wait for him for a few minutes. It looked that she had to break that promise. I told her to go ahead as I can fall back on my original resolve of looking her up the following day. She was ecstatic for my gracious gesture and we made an appointment for a early afternoon rendezvous. In one fell decision I had everybody happy; that caller for not having to wait for the best part of another hour; my companion who wouldn’t have to stand around stupidly waiting for me; myself for a chance to get out of an unintended session and most important of all, my suckatary’s gratitude.

*The next day I called her and we arranged to meet at a quarter past two. We had lunch and then spent almost an hour reliving the funtastical sexventure of our first mating. Things were pretty much the same except that our relatively brief frenching had progressed into deep searing extended oral conflagration.

*I picked her up at almost midnight on Friday and we went for an hour-long spin along the east coast, ending up on Mount Faber. We then checked in for another hour of bedtime activities. The third time was just as great and we even transgressed to an almost all-out carnal waR.

My FR threads:
Old 18-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

Re: My Monster Melons MM "Suckatary".

Originally posted on 27-05-2004, 01:52 AM
My Suckatary

(My 4th & 5th trysts)

Just a quick one:

My first 3 times with Xiao Wen were on the 10th, 12th and 14th of this month. I had always intended to call upon her again but was kept busy with other diversions.
Finally able to find some time, I phone her in the early afternoon and subsequently rendezvoused half an hour later.
After a relatively long interval of twelve days, I had an hour of ruptuous fun again. The dtbbbj, the body licks, the deep frenching and the memorable fj were as great as before.
With the attainment of my sextifaction, I left her for an appointment after promising to send her to the airline office for her ticket amendment in the late afternoon.
Her travel re-arrangements done, we later went on to a Thai restaurant for a leisurely spicy dinner and sweet desserts.
We were done with our palates at nightfall and I drove her around the whole of GL for a sightseeing.
Well....one thing led to another as we touch touch and before long, my initially flaccid member began to stir. Soon, I gave in to the lure of her monster melons yet again, especially with her cajoeing and promises of another thrilling ride.
Being dog tired,I told her that I will just lie down and that she would have to do all the work. She enthusiastically replied that she would blow me to sexual nirvana.
True to her word, I didn't have to move a muscle as her mouth laboured all over my body to catbath virtually every pore. Then came her speciality; the deepthroat bbbj. For the best part of half an hour, she sucked and sucked on my ever hardening phallus without relent as I busied my hands with her giant cantaloupes.
Eventually, the rekindled fire in the fathomless ravine of my searing groin imploded to set off a nuclear fusion chain reaction that culminates in a mother-of-all-ejacuations....into her mouth!!!

My FR threads:
Old 25-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Samster

TheTaichung Twins

Originally posted on 13-07-2004, 07:41 PM
The Twins from Taichung

Throughout the decades of the dark debauched side of my cavorting life, I had many occasions of making out with sisters; some separately and others together at the same time. I did not set out objectively to embark on the sexual "conquest" of siblings; I had them when opportunity arises and when they attract me with their individual attributes, insofar as my carnal desires dictate.
The pair of identical twins I picked up a few days ago was a great departure from the norms of my criterion for a quickie shag. I took them primarily for the fact that they are twins which I never had before, either in unison in different sessions. They are not particularly attractive nor are they in possession of my singularly most important attribute in a WL: melons. Also, the fact that they were heavily dolled-up would not ordinarily have endeared them to me. Actually, if not for a companion who was with me at the time, I would not have noticed them in the first place as my eyes were always on the bosoms, looking up to the faces only when their proportions are hefty enough to pass my muster.

Flashback to last Wednesday's early evening; I was cruising around in GL wonderland with a friend who for reasons of anonymity (being in a somewhat public life) had not and would not venture on foot in red-light districts.
In the safe sanctuary of my roving car, he took in the attractions of the plentiful flesh on parade as illuminated by the twilight of that midweek dusk. As on previous similar sojourns, we would traverse the lorongs a multitude of times for an hour or so before he would invite the lady of his choice into my vehicle for a short ride to a hotel in a less frequented part of GL.
It was during an initial ride along L10 that he called to my attention that two of the chix loitering outside La Mode were virtual carbon copies of each other. Though my eyes had scanned the assemblage as I drove at a snail's pace, I was naturally only interested in their chests, not their faces, so I did not notice their similarities till it was pointed out to me. I then pulled up next to where they were standing, rolled down the window and hailed them.
Their names were Ah Hong and Ah Xia (together Hong Xia means the Red Heroines which was also the moniker of a meimei I had before and who happened to be a returnee at that moment). They are not mainland meimeis but are from the central Taiwanese city of Taichung. Twenty-five years of age, they have fair and slim bodies but miniscule (to my melon standards) tits. In great contradiction to my usual turnoff to lack of heavy superstructures, I was aroused by the evil deviant thoughts of the two identical doll-like nymphets (albeit relatively aged ones) servicing my supine body.
Upon enquiry, they quoted 100 bucks but immediately offered 160 for the both of them in a FFM session. I hesitated, weighing the unprecedented potential sheer excitement of bonking twin sisters at the same time against the relatively hefty amount for maybe half an hour of indeterminable carnal satiation. Will they be service oriented? Will I be left with unfulfilled welled-up anticipation? Shall I chance the 160 quids going down the drain with what might turn out to be PCNs? If they happened to be melons, I wouldn't mind much even if a session ends unsatisfactorily. If nothing else, the chance to mash melons (especially monstrous ones) will be money well spent. But these twins were barely oranges!
I gave the excuse that I have to go find somewhere to park and thereupon drove off. We went for dinner and thereafter to catch up with other forumers before returning to GL at about 10pm. I had persuaded my companion to drop his more traditional outlook towards unconventional sexual acts and go for the twins with me; consecutively of course. I reasoned that if we were to take them together in succession, I would shoulder the effrontery of offering just $240 for them to take on the both of us in two sessions. That is both me and my companion will be willing to fork out 120 each for the experience of doing the twins together but he after me or me after him, not as in a four-some.
But alas, there were no sight of them, not even when we hung around the area for the next half hour.

My FR threads:
Old 25-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Samster

TheTaichung Twins

Originally posted on 13-07-2004, 07:41 PM
The Twins from Taichung

The next night on Thursday, after sending off another friend at the airport, I diverted alone to GL to try my luck at sighting the twins again. It was almost midnight but voila! They were there!
I parked immediately opposite them, got out and crossed the road to them. We chit-chatted inanely for quite a while before they popped the "qu-bu-qu" question. I remarked that 160 is too high a price to pay for a short-time as even though I will take the two of them, I would only cum once in either of them. The younger one replied that they will be willing to accept a lower price; like 140. Hmmmm, sounds interesting. My libido went up a couple of notches. I told them that I am ordinarily not in the habit of bargaining for the rendering of sexual services but I would return the next day with my earlier companion and take them on at 120 each. That would make it worthwhile for them as it each of them would make 120 from each of us. I told them I would not feel comfortable paying them 120 alone but surprisingly they said they would take me on for just that amount if I agree immediately. It’s an offer I couldn't refuse, can I?
In the room, I pensively observed their lithe bodies in all their naked glories as they peeled away their clothing. Not surprisingly, their structure and texture were very similar. Both have the same smooth, fair skin and slim frames. The neat triangular thatches over their pubic region were also mirror images of each other, as were their light pinkish nipples. However, there were a few minor dissimilarities; the elder twin, Ah Hong was slightly taller (less than a cm) and Ah Xia, the younger had slightly larger and more rounded tits. Their almost waist long hair were worn differently; Ah Hong's were free-flowing whilst Ah Xia's were tied in a pony tail. Interestingly, their hairstyle was reversed the first time I saw them.
Though friendly and on large parts obliging, they declined to shower together with me; saying that the bathroom can only accommodate one person at a time. I know that all three of us can still squeeze in together but I let the excuse pass. No point harping on such minor niceties.
I was the last, and when we were all clean and nice-smelling, we laid down on the wide-enough queen-sized bed, the twins on either side of my supine form. My arms went over them, gathering their slim bodies tight against mine to warm up against the blasts of cold air from the air-conditioner.
Slowly, their hands wandered all over my body and they moved their heads onto my chest, tongues flicking out to lick my nipples. I entwined my appendages all over them, wallowing in the extremely rare opportunity of savouring two virtually identical nubile females. The sight of the two monozygotic forms over my sensually heightened body brought my lusty mind to the outer realm of reality, into a quasi-surrealistic dimension of carnal nirvana.
The elder sibling moved southwards to cap my solidified phallus while the younger one continued to favoured my upper torso with her tongue and lips. Ah Hong's lips ringed my prophylactic encased column, pausing to suckle the mushroom head before beginning their reciprocating journey along its engorged length. As she blew me, my hands were busy fondling her sister's rounded tits. Their hands were also traveling lightly all over my body, finger nails scratching fleetingly along my sensitive regions such as my ribs, the insides of my thighs and my scrotum. The senior twin then disengaged her sucking mouth and positioned her neat pussy over my hard-on which gradually disappeared into its welcomed warmth. She pumped up and down for the next five minutes or so as I continued playing with her younger sister.
Soon, it is time for the changeover. Ah Hong got off me and removed the condom after which Ah Xia slipped a fresh one on. Now it is the younger sister who sucked my schlong while the elder one licked my body. All the earlier action was repeated, with the two sisters' roles being reversed.
As I've mentioned to this effect earlier, the awesome spectacle and delectable feeling of being serviced by two identical entities is a soulful experience which should be grabbed at if and when an opportunity presents itself.
Though their skills and interaction with me were run-of-the-mill, the shiokness factor was rather high due to my excitement at the never-before situation of screwing the two clone-like mature dolls together.
When Ah Xia who had been diligently bouncing up and down on my upright pole for quite a while remarked that she was getting tired, I turned her over and did her in the missionary position. Ah Hong, to her credit, did not look on passively but instead clambered playfully onto my back, sandwiching me between them. I humped heavily into Ah Xia which was not an easy task; what with Ah Hong riding prone on my dorsum.
Before long I felt the rumblings of a soon-to-come eruption. For the finale, I would like to be on top of their bodies looking into their four eyes as I spew my seeds into one of their holes. I made the elder one climb down from my back and had them lie closely side-by-side so that I can sprawl myself diagonally across both their bodies as I drilled mightily into Ah Xia's heavenly tunnel of desire.
Yes, that was certainly a real socko of a carnal encounter. Though my favourite vastidity element of the mammary equation was sorely missed in this instance and the service level was not as high as I would have liked it to be, the plain unadorned fact that I was ravaging a pair of identical twins simultaneously made my ejaculation the climax of a very fulfilling sexventure; an experience I will savour for a very long time to come......

My FR threads:
Old 25-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Samster

Monster Melons Cutie Pie

Monster Melons Cutie Pie
Originally posted on 21-07-2004, 11:11 PM

Hahaha, I finally managed to lay my paws on the monstrous boobs of the 21 y.o. Hunan petite cutie at Talma Rd last Friday. I first noticed her about two weeks ago, standing at her habitual haunt by the power box near L10.

Unlike most of the other MMs who flaunt their assets - natural, augmented or wonderbra-ed; Xiao Zhuen’s usual white blouse covered up her bountiful endowment, though not very successfully.
On the many occasions I talked to her, she came across as girlishly friendly. Yes, I was terribly tempted each and every time but unfortunately I had to desist then for one reason or another.
Our banter worked against me as she viewed me as not a serious potential customer so much so that she declined to give me her contact number. Still, I was lucky in the end. Prior to that fortunate Friday, every time I decided the time has come for me to climb her twin Everests, she was not at her chosen station whereas she was there when I was indisposed.

On that evening at about 7, I drove past Talma Rd but there was no visual trace of her. There was a vacant lot opposite the power box, so I parked and then embarked on a tour of the parading beauties in wonderland. Twenty minutes later, on my return to her spot she was there. Viola! This time however, she was dressed differently; all in form fitting black and with a plunging neckline that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.
What a transformation from cutie pixie to slutty siren!
I was already all pumped up to take her and at the sight of the “new” her, my adrenaline flow heightened into a tsunami. I almost sprinted the last few steps to face her, and holding her hand I said to her: “Qu pa!” She was surprised and giggled in disbelief.
“Zhen de. Wo mei yo phian ni. Tern wo yi xia.” With that, I hurried across the road to my car and picked up the little present I bought specially for her.

She smiled widely as I locked my arm in hers and ushered her to nearby La Mode. The usual check-in procedure completed, we went up to the assigned room and settled in. She still found it hard to swallow the fact that I had actually intended to bed her, as all the time I had chatted with her she had thought that I was not buying.
In fact her favourite phrase to me was “phian ren de” ie I was only “pulling her leg”.
She asked what was in the carrier bag that I took from my car. I handed it to her and said it is a little gift to her for all the times that I did not “qu” with her.
She reached in tentatively and took out the elaborately ribbon-ed little boxes of dainty chocolates. She squealed in delight and hugged me, crushing her massive mumbo jumbos deliciously against my chest. Most girls love chocolates; especially the quainter ones such as the seashell shaped pieces I bought her, and she is no exception. What a simple economical way to a MM’s heart. Kekeke.

We made small talk as we undressed. Co-incidentally, both of us were clothed completely in black right own to our undies; a fact that she noted with her trademark girlish giggles. My eyes were glued to her slowly unveiling body.
As she yanked off her inadequate top, I noted that the exposed lacy ebony bra could hardly support her pair of malleable humongous mammaries that leaped out invitingly as she unclasped the restraining undergarment. I scooped the palatable mounds into my eager hands and buried my face into the awning chasm of the deep valley, drinking in the sweaty musk of her femininity.
More giggles from Xiao Zhuen as she gently caressed my embedded head. Time stood still for the minute or so till my muffled face turned blue from a critical lack of oxygen. I reluctantly disengaged my fainting self from the mammary mass and let her continue with her disrobing.

She stepped off her black pants, revealing an itsy bitsy satiny panty. I reached out to peal it off, tracing my eager digits over the luscious thatch that surrounded her delectable slit. I fingered her lightly over the outer folds of her labia, eliciting imperceptibly soft moans from her throat.
I quickly shed the last remnants of my garments and brought our fully naked bodies together. Our arms snaked over each other’s back and we embraced tightly. She brought up her legs to encircle my bottom and in that configuration, I ambled towards the tight confines of the attached bathroom.

Bunching her long flowing hair into a bun, she clipped it firmly in place and proceeded to soap my body. I did the same to her, lingering an inordinately long time on her mighty heaving bosom to knead and fondle their bountiful softness.
My increasing sensual pleasure was further exponentiated by her diligent ministrations at cleansing my correspondingly inflamed genitals.
I was reluctant to call an end to that fun filled soapy appetizer but terminate the prelude we must, so eventually we toweled ourselves dry and adjourned to the inviting bed. I lose no time in gathering her into my arms once again; to savour the sheer gratification of my chest pressing hard against her pliant globular treasures, without any encumbrance.

When we were sufficiently warmed up by our mutual body heat, we disengaged ourselves and lay down beside each other. She started to play with my family jewels whilst I continued my earlier mangling of her doughy over-generous cantaloupes. She then raised her head and concentrated her lips and tongue on my nipples, licking and sucking them lightly while her hand carried on with the stroking of my stiff column.
Soon it’s time for the action. She took out the rubber, placed it on the tip of my crowning glory and daintily rolled the sheath down the erectile.
First she favoured the rigid stem with flicking touches from her darting tongue, then she smooched it with her pursed lips and finally her O-ed mouth encompass the mushroom head, suckling it with a dash of vigor before descending down two thirds of the engorged length. Her mouth then withdrew right to the crown and the whole up and down motion was repeated….again and again and again.

She did not deepthroat me but I couldn’t care less. Nowhere does her blowjob begin to even come close to the fantastical bottomed-out power strokes of Xiao Wen aka “My Suckatary” but Xiao Zhuen’s gentle and not so deep sucking did turn out to be pretty enjoyable in its own right.
Analogically, if the former is be likened to a out & out Formula One asphalt burner, the fresh faced teen-looking cutsy could very well be a Daimler-Chrysler “Smart” roadster – a lightweight automobile with the smooth auto transmission, gentle handling and hi-tech electronic management.
the Smart Roadster

The fellatio lasted quite a few minutes after which she positioned her vulva over my upward pointing phallic pillar. The first contact sent a light shiver of pleasure along my nerves. I was ready to do battle.
She grimaced a little as I arched my pelvis and speared my torpedo into the opening of her love tunnel a couple of inches.
She was rather tight. I felt the constriction of her vaginal passage. Together, with coordinated reciprocating movements, I slowly but surely bored right into the warm abyss. I fastened my mental seatbelt, grabbed hold of her two hanging giant headlamps and humped my way into carnal gratification.
She moaned audibly and made a concerted effort to get into my rhythm. The feeling was sweet. No high-octane action here; it was more like a leisurely cruise, with the occasional acceleration as I hit the high gear momentarily once in a while.

After ten minutes or so we changed to the missionary and continued with the joy ride, with my hands never far from her heavenly mountains of milk sacs. For real or otherwise, her groans of pain cum pleasure filled the heavy air through most of the luxuriant session. We had been at it for quite a while and soon the apex would be reached.
But I still a few reserve strokes left in the tank. For the finale, I made her go into one of my fav positions for gargantuan melonic chicks; the doggie. As my dragon staff sliced in and out of her pearly gate, my ardent hands grasped her overflowing outsized moons, squeezing them till the soft flesh threatened to ooze through my outspread fingers.
Arrrrrrgggggg. With an accompanying klaxon-like blast from our throats, we promulgated the simultaneous release of my seminal fluids and her love juices.

My lust thus fulfilled, we collapsed upon the bed and rested for some minutes before washing up. That done, we egressed the room and bade our good-byes.
The time she spent with me was a creditable 35 minutes.

My FR threads:
Old 07-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Samster

Shasha Re-visited

Shasha Re-visited
Originally posted on 24-08-2004, 02:33 AM

Korean-American pornstar Minka: she's the closest
- in terms of body and melons that I can find on the
net - to Shasha. Of course Shasha's mumbo jumbos
though huge by any standard are not in minka's league.

Whoa whee whee!!! Yippi yippi yip yip!!!
After six days short of two years, I re-ascended the twin soaring peaks of Mount Shasha.

I first stumbled upon those majestic orbs in the evening of 28th August 2002. I was immediately mesmerised by the colossal mounds but regrettably failed to go in for the kill.
Troubled by deep regret for missing out on such a gargantuan set of mammaries the entire night and the whole of the following day, I decided to right the unsatisfactory state of my mind and my yet-to-be-satiated urge. That was summarily settled when I made a beeline for her station in the early evening. Her service was nothing to shout about though I would say that I had gotten my money’s worth just for being able to ravage her awesome flesh bombs.
Having got those enormous funbags out of my system, I did not pursue them again. In the meantime I had the great fortune to come across - and cum in - many other monster melon MMs who though are a tad or two below Shasha’s outrageous leviathans, are nevertheless very much more service oriented.
Even when she returned again and again, I did not feel like repeating her though many a times I was mightily tempted by the sight of her immense outcroppings. Only the memory of her lack of the kind of fine service I was accustomed to held me back. I had scaled her Everests before and I would not have to re-climb them….or so I thought.

Fast forward to last Friday night:
I sighted Shasha for the umpteenth time this year and as promised to a fellow samster who had yet to relish her mighty treasures, I immediately activated him. As he recounted to me immediately after his partaking of her Brobdingnagian cantaloupes, Shasha was CAUGHT by AV just the night before and have to leave our shores the very next week!
WHAT? Will she ever be back again. Would I ever lay my paws on those humongous masses? My reaction proves that deep inside me, I do still miss her oversized assets. What to do?
During the weekend, I self-debated on whether I shall throw away a hundred quids for so-so service or the heck with the money and just re-live the sheer pleasure of thrusting both my heads into the deep chasm between her brace of towering monoliths.
My extreme fetish for massive Jupitian globes won the day and this evening saw me heading for the Golden Triangle. I spotted her squatting on the steps of H S Hotel as I drove by and was lucky to find an empty lot a few metres away. But as I alighted after parking, she was gone in a flash. She had into the hotel to have her tapao dinner as she told me later. I hung around the vicinity and shortly, about 15 minutes later, re-emerged alone. By then I was all pumped up in high anticipation. Excitement swelled inside me as I hurried across the road and approached her from her side. As she turned her head, I held her by an arm and uttered “Let’s go, Shasha”. She was expressionless as she followed me into the foyer, through registration and even as we waited for the lift.
Ah, her bochap demeanor! I had expected that and was ready to again go through my first experience with her of two years ago. Was it to be the same old motion. The So so service? The cold, work-to-rule attitude?
But surprise, surprise! Once the elevator doors slammed shut, her face broke into a wide smile and she said “Wo ren shi ni. Liang nian chien ni yo chiao kuo wo”.
Another surprise! When she remarked that she recognised me, I had thought that she was about to refer to the many many times she had noticed me walking by her and starring at her monumental superstructure. So the ice lady had all along been cognitive of this worthless melons-worshipping freak?
In absolute contrast to my previous tryst with her, Shasha was all chatty; talking about her numerous returns to Sg. Her current planned one-year English language study stint for which she had paid RMB50k. Her arrest last Thursday night. Her coming flight to Zhuhai come Thursday morning, and her resolution to be back again.
As we conversed - well she did most of the talking and me the listening - we took off our garments and adjourned to the shower. There, she illustriously cleansed my body, paying close playful attention to my responsive warrior as my roving hands wandered all over her mighty hanging cantaloupes.
I was beside myself with those dream milk jugs. They were as I remembered them; soft, succulent, plaint, malleable and most important of all; gigantic.
On the bed, she immediately got down to her business of bestowing positive stimulus to my senses. She started by painting my torso with her tongue, lingering a long while on my nipples. By the by, her hand snaked between my legs to grasp my totem pole, kneading and rubbing its ever growing hardness. She then slithered downward to trap my dragon sabre in the warm valley of her fleshly globular superknockers, fully enveloping the hapless weapon as she sought to rub its length along the vast walls of her outsized milk bags. My weapon’s size is not insignificant, in fact is is quite hefty, but under the flood of her overflowing mammary sacs, it was totally and comprehensively eclipsed. My little brother down there was happily drowning in Shasha’s waves upon waves of breastly onslaught.
Soon, she capped the fiery lance and moved her head southwards to plant her mouth over the sheathed warhead. She sucked and licked at my truncheon till no more blood could flow into its myriad interlocking sacs. She was focused in fellating my well-aroused member, lips and tongue working in unison to sink me to greater depths of sensual gratification. That combined with the heightened ecstasy of mashing and kneading her mega racks brought me perilously to the precipice of premature ejaculation. Shasha sensed the potential impending deluge and eased off.
She allowed me to take a brief breather and then positioning herself over my supine form, she lowered her inviting pussy into my waiting rocket. I raised my body and buried my head into her suffocating galaxy-sized spheres as the cloaked missile sliced smoothly into her heavenly passage. I was on my way to my second cummmming in Shasha. I rammed upwards into her and she met me forcefully at every thumping stroke. She kept pumping up and down till beads of perspiration began to form on her forehead, all the while moaning and groaning fairly loudly. Eventually she collapsed upon me and rolled us over so that I landed up in the missionary. I continued the drilling into her pleasure tunnel till I felt the first rumblings in my family jewels.
Time to go for one of my favourite finales for monstrous melonic bodies such as Shasha’s…….the doggie. In this position, my hands could wander all over her overgrown hangers, grabbing them tightly as I jackhammered mercilessly into her hot slimy furnace. I would not and could not contain it any longer. My sluice gates opened up and the white molten lava gushed forth from the length of my engorged penis into her mysterious depths of her vagina, its journey dead-ended only by the latex membrane of the prophylactic.

In retrospect, the basic scenario from the time we went into the shower till my climatic release was a mirror image of our first coital union of two years ago. The body licks, the bj, even the sequence of the three fj positions; namely she riding my dick, me doing her missionary and then doggie – they were all the same except for one overriding difference……
She was a lot friendlier, dished out way better service, was much more responsive to my actions and yes, the duration of twenty-plus minutes is a vast improvement over my previous sexperience with her.
I will definitely take on her Twin Weapons of Mass Destruction again should she return to wonderland.

My FR threads:

Last edited by phenom; 07-10-2004 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Impressively incredible writting skills Bro Phenom!!

To your credit, I had a hard on reading ur exploits from start to finish... xiong ah!

Wish I could have the finances to at least achieve 20% of your exploits.. haha

waiting to read more from u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1