The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 17
hornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Ended my long CNY break and came back office in this dress. Do u think my boss will give me a big fat bonus?

Wow I love that sexy outfit ya
More more more pls 😘😘😘
Old 09-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

I use to do it on top of the cruise at marina pier...

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 09-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Blackmole, Happy Chinese New Year!
Seems like you have plenty of "Whys" about me so I'll try my best to answer all of them. Just for you. Just so you can be in peace and hopefully less hateful here

Yes, I am a girl. 100% pure breed girl. If you have the time, scroll to the first few pages where I took a few pics with my name written. I dont think any male can fake that.
Why do you see mole in some pic and not some is bcos my mole is hidden quite deep between those sexy pussy lips so unless I spread them wide enough then it will be visible.
My inverted nipple has always been here. Unless its erected then it will no longer be inverted - I think this is something everybody knows.
Why my mole/nipple is at times on the left or on the right is due to the camera function. Some apps/camera has mirror image and some dont.
Why do I wear my lingerie for pics, well, I honestly dont know how to answer that but lets just quote an example, even when you are having sex, you are not completely naked all the time right? It's for the kink

I hope after this you will find peace within and enjoy your stay if you'd like!
Even your response is classy

If we worked in the same office I would be first to work and never take mc
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ended my long CNY break and came back office in this dress. Do u think my boss will give me a big fat bonus?

Bet he wants to give you more than that but that be deemed sexual.harassment
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHA

1st time this loser harass Esther with his blackface nick he get banned, now his blackmole nick get banned too!

Lets see what other nick this loser want to create to harass esther and get banned again?
Old 09-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. You are giving your boss such nice views.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome back Esther. Your many fans and perhaps even your detractor are happy that you have resurfaced on this thread.

Your awesome boobs are as sumptuous as ever.

Now all we need are some pics to get reacquainted with that warm, moist pussy, with or without the mole.

Who the hell cares anyway except for that one with the obsessive streak. lol
Old 10-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

HAHAHAHA

1st time this loser harass Esther with his blackface nick he get banned, now his blackmole nick get banned too!

Lets see what other nick this loser want to create to harass esther and get banned again?
if only everytime I post, esther will post her pics

Man I would post here everyday, many times a day

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."
Old 10-03-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for all your support and I am really glad that you all are liking what you see. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart

Will try to post more frequently. Whenever inspiration comes.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:22 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bros for all your support and I am really glad that you all are liking what you see. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart

Tell your boss you need more "inspiration"
Old 10-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I think it very much depends on what your boss gets in return? ;p hahahaha!
Nice pics sis!

Quote:

Old 10-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I think it very much depends on what your boss gets in return? ;p hahahaha!
Nice pics sis!
With such a hottie like Esther and her exceptional assets and talents, if I were the boss I will give her my big, fat dickie first followed by the big fat bonus!
Old 10-03-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
if only everytime I post, esther will post her pics

Man I would post here everyday, many times a day

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."
Aiya don't care that loser la... he get banned twice he will be back again with another account

Anyway no point trying to proof that loser, Esther took a photo with her name written on paper, he still want to say fake... than keep trying to nitpick that some photos nipple not same or mole not that etc... This loser don't have any common sense that lighting or high ISO/Noise will affect the photos as well

Wait in the future he want Esther to proof by taking photos of herself infront of a computer / phone screen with her account log in and if she really do, this loser will still nitpick and say its fake
Old 12-03-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkycow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:

Nice pic u have
Old 12-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14193 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

So daring ah , sis! Good pics!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1