The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
I went to the studium ktv yesterday and it wasn't fun. Girl block here block there. You guys know what I mean

Any suggestions for other KTV that are more happening and more fun?

Will cheong again tonight.

Thanks.
Bro whats the dmg like in stadium ktv?
Old 21-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I spent 1.1 MIDR there. I don't drink so cheaper.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jacjan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellow cheongsters,

I will be going to jakarta on 25th of March ..the thing is i don't want to do the hourly thing like classic or travel ...i would like to select a girl in the day around 11am and spent the whole day n night with her just like in haadyai or batam ...any suggestions ..say choose the girl around 12pm and she goes back the next day around 10pm. This is the norm in haadyai , batam , bintan , tanjung pinang...etc etc .

Thanks in advance to Jakarta sifus.

Cheers
Old 22-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 22-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back to my hotel. Went to iligals and boy I had fun.

Wanted to go to the KTV but it was fully booked. So went to the spa and had a 4 hands massage. Followed by special with both girls. Total damage was 600k for massage and 1200k for the girls.

After massage, I went to the Club at ground floor. Saw the girls dancing and they came to me after their dance routine. Bought the designer drinks at 50k each for the girls.

Procee to a private dance but there was no dance. The girls stripped and all hell broke loose. However, big head stlll in control thus did not do the deed there. Total dégagé was 450k for each girl for an hour and 300k for their drinks.

Now got to rest and get ready tomorrow .
Old 22-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rocklee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether?
Old 22-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether? thanks for the advice.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee View Post
all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether? thanks for the advice.
Clear your head and stay away from these prohibited items. This is not a forum for junkies.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee View Post
Moderators, please note the post. Please don't let this forum goes to the junkies.
Old 22-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

not a junkie. just wanna try something i never tried.
Old 22-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nlevine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Jakarta next month. Any spas open in early morning hours, like 8-9am? Cheers
Old 22-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Attn:taitaikunu/aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks; Since it's been almost 7 weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taitaikunu View Post
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
massagelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fellow bros, whenever i am in jakarta, i always have difficulties in getting girls to come to my room for body to body massage (pijat pake tetek). can anyone help? thanks
Old 23-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover View Post
fellow bros, whenever i am in jakarta, i always have difficulties in getting girls to come to my room for body to body massage (pijat pake tetek). can anyone help? thanks
Bro,
First of all, you have to find girls that do massage.
Secondly, you should know that body massage is not as common in JKT compare let said BKK.
Go to any massage parlor, and nego with girls to come over, if the price is right they will be more than happy to go to your hotel to do body massage.

Cheers.
Old 23-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
massagelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
First of all, you have to find girls that do massage.
Secondly, you should know that body massage is not as common in JKT compare let said BKK.
Go to any massage parlor, and nego with girls to come over, if the price is right they will be more than happy to go to your hotel to do body massage.

Cheers.
thanks bro teteku. i know it is not common compare to bkk. however, i also know there is such a service. only thing is that we need to have the right contact. that is why i asked for help. been to few massage parlor. alexis is good for high end, fortune is good for middle class. try no. 30 and 25 for fortune, good service and attitude. and pls, anyone who have contact for massage outcall, pls let me know. tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread