The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CrisRonaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Aggressive PickUp Artist

Pick Up Is a Matter of Seconds and Inches

After you’ve met a hundred random girls (random, but they all share a commonality: attractiveness) you’ll realize this whole game hinges on time and space, what I call SECONDS AND INCHES…

I was with a guy on the subway on Monday and we were talking about his business. The train pulled into my stop and I exited, saying good-bye. Waiting on the platform, about to enter the train was a very cute redhead with a ponytail. She had on an IPOD and was standing, waiting for her opening. On Manhattan subway trains, there’s only about 7 seconds between the time the doors open until they close. I contemplated turning around and approaching her, convincing her to miss this train and chat for a minute or two (she may have resisted and I wasn’t about to go uptown just to chat to a girl). So, I let it go.

This type of situation accounts for 75% of pick-ups: situations in which I have a 5-7 second window to make contact before she’s gone, meets her friends, gets on the phone, or has past me on the street (requiring me to chase her down). It’s also about proximity: sometimes the girl is getting off the train as I’m getting on and there’s only a foot between us, but she moves too fast. Or she passes on a downward escalator; I’m going up.

It’s really a matter of seconds and inches, no joke.

Pick-up is very much like battlefield combat. If you hope to be effective you have to be quick without being sloppy, you have to be precise, you have to see your target quickly and be decisive and deliberate. On top of all that, you have to have the mental acuity and flexibility to open the girl and keep the conversation “bouncy”. If that weren’t hard enough, you have to have a backbone to deal with offensive, rude and the most common type, the socially inept girl. This game is not about pride, it’s about results.

The results speak for themselves, but few men are really good at this. It’s easier to settle for the one girl you’re seeing, or to wait for an introduction, or to rely on bar/nightclub scene where lights are dim, the music loud (to cover poor verbal game) and the senses dulled by alcohol.

If you’re reading this, you’ve decided to work on this part of your game and I commend you. Don’t give up, even though it may get frustrating at times. These skills – decisiveness, emotional strength, detachment, and verbal proficiency – will serve you well beyond pick-up in the areas of business, finance, friendship, performance and deep relatio
Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Constable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aggressive PickUp Artist

Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1