The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Pls Do Not treat the WL like animals or sex slaves although they are commercial whores. In addition, other bruddars oso want to bonk them. What if after being bonked by you she has to take MC for a week? Dun forget she onli earn $80 of the $150 u paid!

Nevertheless, kum sia for the updates!
Bro. I already moderate my speed a lot. Last time used to burst condoms cos I go faster than a jackhammer. Now lowered my speed to 60 percent of full power.

Believe you me, I will stop if the girl can't take my sheer speed and power.

I know others need to also enjoy. Yes, we must be considerate, care and share with good brothers here.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Especially the doggy, she's got a meaty but firm arse that I slammed super hard till she almost tapped out.

She said in her two months here, never had any one slam her with such power, force and stamina till her pussy hurts.

Like half of girls that meet the BronzeGod, they always examine their pussy after the session to see if I ripped them a new hole.
Why are you behaving like an animal ? It's not easy for these poor girls to make a living here and you are treating them like "comfort women"?

Should get all the OKTs in GL to identify you and ban you I believe OKTs also don't like their girls to be hurt because they'll lose income as well...
Old 23-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, I like to say hi to all the regulars of GL houses.
I have been going for FLs since I started to chiong as I feel its more discrete After several friends urge me to try GL houses, I decided to have a go to experience the difference

Thanks to bro Ale88 for entertaining my PM for recommendations. A name(my fav desert ^^) is on the list brought to my attention and I was eyeing for her.
Went down to her home base and found that Ice Cream was not working and I asked the OKT when she will be back, he said next week.
Any bro got info when she will be back, can PM me?

Decided to go for 2nd choice on my list, Jia Yi (my cousin's name ) but found that she just went with another guy. End up waiting for about an hour lol... den saw a pretty gal with long flowing black hair dress in pink one piece walking into the house with bouncing boobs!

Heres my virgin GL house FR!! One dragon version~

FR for 2047 佳仪

looks - 8 (syt, voluptuous figure, sharp facial features. she reminds me abit of a ex JAV actress.. ryoko mitake)
Boobs - 8 (quite firm, more than a handful. tasty! not my favorite shape tho)
Body - 8 (nice curves overall, good figures to me. smooth skin)
Erotic shower - 9 (shiok... very long time nv have one dragon service, tried a few FL who provided such last year lol... brings back memories.. simply enjoy it, great boob job and long bbbj in the shower)
Erotic massage - 8.5 (the feeling of her boobs all over my body and her caressing fingers just feels shiok!)
Catbath - 8 (very thorough for me, almost whole body)
BBBJ - 8 (takes her time to do it. lots of slurping sound but got feel abit of teeth hehe)
FJ - 8 (tried a few positions, very accommodating)
GFE - 8 (she left a love bite on mi!! slightly above average for me, giggles abit when looking at me at times hehe... GFE could be higher maybe coz mi first time at house... think time abit short to tcss much. we were frenching here and there throughout the session~)
Service - 8.5 (friendly and hardworking, always putting on a smile and nv complains. oh.. and a coincidence, she has the same pref of cd as me)
RTF - yes for I always rtf gems and I consider her one but maybe after I venture abit more into GL houses. Not sure if I will be switching to houses already or abit here and there. might go try those cat100 and cat80 to compare too.

Jia Yi is a nice, friendly, straight-forward gal with her own thinkings. She is also very observant. Like her personality, enjoyed the session with her. I spotted a bruise on her and she said that some customer very rough and she told me she like gentle guys
Bros, please take care of this gem!

Last edited by GN007SG; 23-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, we must be considerate, care and share with good brothers here.
If you are considerate you won't be so much into rough sex and boasting everywhere in the forum about your bloody "power" and "stamina"
Old 24-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
If you are considerate you won't be so much into rough sex and boasting everywhere in the forum about your bloody "power" and "stamina"
As mentioned, I do take care to see if the girl can take it. I go easier on smaller more fragile looking ones for example.

And the girl can ask u to stop at any point if there's anything they r not comfortable with.

It's a two-way thing, willing buyer and will seller of services.

At any point, either side can terminate the service.

No girl is obliged to do anything beyond trying to get your dick up and opening their legs for you to fuck.

I've been in geylang for nearly 20 years. And girls do try to find ways to make me their regular and okts generally welcome my patronage as I'm very polite and treat the girls well.

Like one time xiaoqiao at 1817 wasn't feeling in a good mood, I actually allowed her to stop servicing me 20 mins into the session and we talked for 20 mins instead till time almost up and we washed up.

She said I was a very patient and kind person for doing that and not asking for my money back. I do try my best to be kind to these girls, and only do what they're will to do service wise.

So far, 99percent are genuinely happy to see me rtf as they'd pull out more tricks to seduce me, so all's good.
Old 24-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As mentioned, I do take care to see if the girl can take it. I go easier on smaller more fragile looking ones for example.

And the girl can ask u to stop at any point if there's anything they r not comfortable with.

It's a two-way thing, willing buyer and will seller of services.

At any point, either side can terminate the service.

No girl is obliged to do anything beyond trying to get your dick up and opening their legs for you to fuck..
Please lah...you really believe they will say stop in the middle? Most will just grit their teeth and hope you come fast. If not, they just end up closing shop after they see you or the day after.

I have had girls indicate customers to me that they dislike or hate a particular customer because he is rough. When asked why don't reject the customer then, the answer is 1) boss scold 2) have to earn money, how to reject. So they will greet you with a smile and say long time never see etc etc but inside, they just hope you are having a off day and will not hurt them too much and will be professional. Tricks to seduce? Yeah man...anything to make you high and come fast!! And you will not be any wiser about how they really feel about you.

Where is it ever fair in GL between customer and girl?

Last edited by Eagles; 24-07-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Please lah...you really believe they will say stop in the middle? Most will just grit their teeth and hope you come fast. If not, they just end up closing shop after they see you or the day after.

I have had girls indicate customers to me that they dislike or hate a particular customer because he is rough. When asked why don't reject the customer then, the answer is 1) boss scold 2) have to earn money, how to reject. So they will greet you with a smile and say long time never see etc etc but inside, they just hope you are having a off day and will not hurt them too much and will be professional. Tricks to seduce? Yeah man...anything to make you high and come fast!! And you will not be any wiser about how they really feel about you.

Where is it ever fair in GL between customer and girl?
Right. And your point in ranting about all this is? The fairness of things for girls in geylang?
Because if that's your point then you know what, real men DON'T buy girls - meaning if we want to talk about what's fair then we shouldn't support prostitution in the first place by visiting whores because the whole industry exploits women.

So please don't try going in that direction about what's fair for these girls.

You think it's fair they have to let ugly old men lie on top of them, or to lick some guy with a fat stinky arse or suck off some chap with a overly hairy and cheesy smelling dick?

Or what about frenching a guy with crooked rotten teeth or even to have a guy like that trying to kiss them? Pure torture having guys like that day in and out.

Or some fat sweaty whale squirming around on top of you or poking your face with a hairy beard?

Or just the fact that you have to bbj 10 dicks, AR ten arses, catbath ten bodies (some of which could be a real rough ride over hair, pimples and other horrors like ringworms) and French some guys that really look and smell like SHIT.

Please. There's no doubt we should treat these girls, who are already severely compromising themselves, with a certain level of respect and care.

But to talk about what's fair? If you wanna be fair, don't visit geylang and get a girlfriend or wife and be faithful to her.

That's what's fair.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Right. And your point in ranting about all this is? The fairness of things for girls in geylang?
Because if that's your point then you know what, real men DON'T buy girls - meaning if we want to talk about what's fair then we shouldn't support prostitution in the first place by visiting whores because the whole industry exploits women.

So please don't try going in that direction about what's fair for these girls.

You think it's fair they have to let ugly old men lie on top of them, or to lick some guy with a fat stinky arse or suck off some chap with a overly hairy and cheesy smelling dick?

Or what about frenching a guy with crooked rotten teeth or even to have a guy like that trying to kiss them? Pure torture having guys like that day in and out.

Or some fat sweaty whale squirming around on top of you or poking your face with a hairy beard?

Or just the fact that you have to bbj 10 dicks, AR ten arses, catbath ten bodies (some of which could be a real rough ride over hair, pimples and other horrors like ringworms) and French some guys that really look and smell like SHIT.

Please. There's no doubt we should treat these girls, who are already severely compromising themselves, with a certain level of respect and care.

But to talk about what's fair? If you wanna be fair, don't visit geylang and get a girlfriend or wife and be faithful to her.

That's what's fair.
Bro, don't get your knickers in a twist. I meant fair in terms of the girls being able to reject or say no to customers. You mentioned

"And the girl can ask u to stop at any point if there's anything they r not comfortable with. It's a two-way thing, willing buyer and will seller of services.
At any point, either side can terminate the service. No girl is obliged to do anything beyond trying to get your dick up and opening their legs for you to fuck"

I am saying it is not so. That's all.

Not sure what your rant is about. You are totally off what i was talking about.
Old 24-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, don't get your knickers in a twist. I meant fair in terms of the girls being able to reject or say no to customers. You mentioned

"And the girl can ask u to stop at any point if there's anything they r not comfortable with. It's a two-way thing, willing buyer and will seller of services.
At any point, either side can terminate the service. No girl is obliged to do anything beyond trying to get your dick up and opening their legs for you to fuck"

Bro, just ignore lah. There is always one like this. Brings attention to himself but get criticized and then lashes out blindly. Totally off topic like you said.

And I agree. It is never fair for customers and girls. Customer can say the girl is ugly to her face and walk off. The girl has very little say in rejecting a customer. Unless she is so seasoned and is close to leaving.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Of course it's not fair. They're prostitutes selling their bodies so no point saying what's
fair or not. The fact that they have to sleep w strange men every day and month of their time here except during menses leave, what's fair about that?
Old 24-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Bro, just ignore lah. There is always one like this. Brings attention to himself but get criticized and then lashes out blindly. Totally off topic like you said.

And I agree. It is never fair for customers and girls. Customer can say the girl is ugly to her face and walk off. The girl has very little say in rejecting a customer. Unless she is so seasoned and is close to leaving.
Bringing attention to myself? Why would I want to do that? Do I win a prize by doing so?

Since we wanted to talk about fairness, I just wanted to point people to the bigger picture here.

Cheers.
Old 24-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bringing attention to myself? Why would I want to do that? Do I win a prize by doing so?

Since we wanted to talk about fairness, I just wanted to point people to the bigger picture here.

Cheers.
The BronzeGod makes a valid point : enjoy your adventures my fren & enrich the young wl's as well ... they are here to earn the maximum possible in 2 years .... I think the caveat is to enjoy yourself/ourselves WITHOUT doing harm to these young girls .... I do accept that you are well aware of this as you yourself have pointed out several times in your FR's ... but in the heat of the moment, in the throes of passion , if a wl is damaged, then she will suffer financial hardship in addition to the physical damage ... which I am convinced is not your intention as well .... Is this a fair analysis B-G ??
Old 24-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
The BronzeGod makes a valid point : enjoy your adventures my fren & enrich the young wl's as well ... they are here to earn the maximum possible in 2 years .... I think the caveat is to enjoy yourself/ourselves WITHOUT doing harm to these young girls .... I do accept that you are well aware of this as you yourself have pointed out several times in your FR's ... but in the heat of the moment, in the throes of passion , if a wl is damaged, then she will suffer financial hardship in addition to the physical damage ... which I am convinced is not your intention as well .... Is this a fair analysis B-G ??
Very fair and well-balanced. Thank you.
Old 24-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Or just the fact that you have to bbj 10 dicks, AR ten arses, catbath ten bodies (some of
That's what's fair.
Agree with bro sailsingapore. Those girls are at a severely disadvantaged position. Due to several factors, not least the fierce competition, they don't dare to complain except for a few seasoned or assertive ones.

Yes they are willing service providers and they make compromise. But that doesn't mean you can treat them like pieces of raw meat. Honestly who among us hasn't made compromises, this or that way? But who expects himself to be abused just because he's in a disadvantaged position?

And yes none of us are saints. But that doesn't give us the freedom to be demons and behave like beasts, no?

As for "bringing attention", i've read plenty of FRs here but so far you are the only one who cannot go a single day without bragging about how hard you have "drilled" a WL or how close you've pushed a WL to the breaking point...
Old 24-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Ah. So it's not really the WL's well-being that concerns you but more so the frequency, tone and content of my frs that bother you.

I see. Maybe next time I'll write it like a sweet valley high romance novel and sound all shy about it.

Will that make you feel better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Agree with bro sailsingapore. Those girls are at a severely disadvantaged position. Due to several factors, not least the fierce competition, they don't dare to complain except for a few seasoned or assertive ones.

Yes they are willing service providers and they make compromise. But that doesn't mean you can treat them like pieces of raw meat. Honestly who among us hasn't made compromises, this or that way? But who expects himself to be abused just because he's in a disadvantaged position?

And yes none of us are saints. But that doesn't give us the freedom to be demons and behave like beasts, no?

As for "bringing attention", i've read plenty of FRs here but so far you are the only one who cannot go a single day without bragging about how hard you have "drilled" a WL or how close you've pushed a WL to the breaking point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1