The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
great angle shot bro!!

Look at how she worshipped the cock like never eaten for days
Thanks bro, yah she wasn't expecting me to take the pic

She was definitely hungry, swallowed my cum down her throat like she hadn't eaten in days
Old 05-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie99 View Post
Wah bro. Power haha is this your helper? Or outside de
Friend's helper i was looking after his place (and dog!) while he went away for extended summer holiday with family
Old 05-08-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Friend's helper i was looking after his place (and dog!) while he went away for extended summer holiday with family
Great post...that was $50 well spent...the helper is happy and you are happy too!

Pity the poor dog though...poor fella was locked out whilst you are getting your dick serviced..hope it was a cim and swallow...haha

Looking forward very much to the next post where you get even fuller service...a proper bonk perhaps. She will be happy again and you will be too...
Old 05-08-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Anyone have any luck with any of the helpers in punggol?

The newest school (nearest to damai Station) has a few hot looking Myanmar maids around...

Wondering if anyone has any luck with any of them
Old 05-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch1504 View Post

Anybody got FR this maid before? Asking for $100 per session.
WOW!!! Can share bo? Me don mind paying, coz me no luck with fishing maid leh
Old 05-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$50, pinay helper :

Ooo nice shot and value for $$ bro, more please .... maybe you can arrange GB for her
Old 05-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro, yah she wasn't expecting me to take the pic

She was definitely hungry, swallowed my cum down her throat like she hadn't eaten in days
thats the fantasy we guys live for.. to escape from the stressful world .. having a cock hungry gal worshipping sucking and swallowing the cum off us everyday...
Old 05-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone managed to up her before?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

The legendary Jeorge.. Sudden message me wants to meet up to have that pussy serviced... Wonder why so sudden.. Any bros here had her recently?
She looks familiar, like someone I up before
Old 06-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
there is this ktv in bugis+ called Manekineko. Big and comfortable room. no cctv. the service staff won't come in at all. neither will they peep into the room. the snacks and drinks are self-service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Manekineko. Yes it is safe. No one will come in. She keeps moaning while i bonk her also no one comes in cuz of the loud music that covered her moaning sounds haha
Bro DevilTan4480 and Mirage199737

Are you the ones who got caught?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...e-karaoke-room

I guess it is still better to be safe.
Not here to laugh at you. Just feel free to share your experiences and your side of the story. Anyway on SBF, we are all kinda anonymous and we are all cheongsters.

The guy better not carry that bag of his anymore. Easily recognizable.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
She looks familiar, like someone I up before
bro she must be wild, your FR

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Bro DevilTan4480 and Mirage199737

Are you the ones who got caught?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...e-karaoke-room

I guess it is still better to be safe.
Not here to laugh at you. Just feel free to share your experiences and your side of the story. Anyway on SBF, we are all kinda anonymous and we are all cheongsters.

The guy better not carry that bag of his anymore. Easily recognizable.
This was out on the Chinese WanBao with backview photos of the guy and lady, but the lady dressing seem more like a local, not maid.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
This was out on the Chinese WanBao with backview photos of the guy and lady, but the lady dressing seem more like a local, not maid.
Today up – sky_liner2wally888

Just up – wally888

In queue – dvilla, danny888, Power666, HRHorniness, XingLing, slicker69, SilentKillerSB, SamLoMo

2nd round up (not yet 6/8/18) – simple2kee, loneyheart, Prince7, Goalie, meatvegelove, Passerbyer

Up you before : sailsingapore

Need your new post -- mst1, bradpitt, funny_man, riderboy, djmixologist, dreamer326, hakone121, tiestoisass

Waiting for return: Alan060113, arrammer, bedokmassage, Brunt, cockshock, darkmania, Doubledare, hamsapkwai, hitman1891, joe222, Kianyong537, nixjrr, Otah, Physicz, Shiofukis, slut, tookara, vaxvms.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
$50, pinay helper :

Wouldn't it be safer to blank out the eyes to protect the identify of the lady?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 06-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

thor1981...i just PM you..please check
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1