The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Xin Er, Hse 2036, for the 1st time.

Xin Er is pretty, scoring 7.3/10 in my Look Department.
Standing at 1.6m, of 46 kg, nice slim figure, with facial sharp features.

Right from the moment she entered the room, already felt her little " black face" stern facial expression.

Right from the start in standing hugging already felt no chemistry with her. This never happened in my bonking history.

No frenching, kissing. Hugging was not passionate type. Hinted me that during new year period, bonking session is to be less than one hour. Told me that she had 16 customers per day and making her very tired.

Bonked her in standing doggie. Her cunt was tight. She showed the impatience and behaved like could not take my pounding, as if in pain for every thrusting.

Then piled her in missionary and with her side lying ( my body upright) for a few mins. She proposed two times to call for Shuang Fei. Could sensed her impatiance. Then mentioned about HJ.

Wah lan, my dick immediately shrunk. Told her straight on her face that her saying would annoy customer. She kept quiet.

Took 1 min plus to build up my erection ( really didnt feel like pumping but also didnt want to waste the $) and quickly finished the deed in missionary.

This was the worst bonk in my bonking history. I think my worst bonks in HC and in GL were also better than this session.

Well, she was tired and no chemistry with me. I tipped Huizi 100 and i tipped her zero and will not rtf.

The only consolation was that i did find her pretty and enjoyed her tight pussy, esp during the standing doggie. Knn, felt hurt by today's bonking, ......sob sob....Luckily two days back at least still had one super shiok session with Huizi.

Its interesting that this happened on my 6th day of CNY. Really tok kong.

1st time leaving GL as a sad man, haha
Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with her.
My session was still ok maybe due to the following:

1. at the beginning of the session I commented that I used to be regular of 2036; but stopped gg due to David’s and gals attitude slackened. Guess she took the hint and tried to buck out during our session.
2. Since it’s CNY, I gave her the formality ‘开工红包‘

I tried my best to expedite climax as my colleague waiting outside

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Yoyo

I tried 1612 Yoyo this weekend.
Brief FR from now on:

22 year old school gal look syt from Guilin, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with natural perky B boobs that look ample on her slim frame. SOP services, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions, tight pussy but applied too much ky gel to protect herself, no chemistry but she made up for her hard work as she eventually ride me to surrender my armies
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with her.
My session was still ok maybe due to the following:

1. at the beginning of the session I commented that I used to be regular of 2036; but stopped gg due to David’s and gals attitude slackened. Guess she took the hint and tried to buck out during our session.
2. Since it’s CNY, I gave her the formality ‘开工红包‘

I tried my best to expedite climax as my colleague waiting outside

😅

Lol, sometimes good, sometimes bad, then can balance up mah
Old 10-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
1612 Yoyo

Brief FR from now on:

22 year old school gal look syt from Guilin, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with natural perky B boobs that look ample on her slim frame. SOP services, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions, tight pussy but applied too much ky gel to protect herself, no chemistry but she made up for her hard work as she eventually ride me to surrender my armies
Wah, really no frill reporting style, lol

Thats how we present reports to our Boses ah, hahaha
Old 10-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, really no frill reporting style, lol

Thats how we present reports to our Boses ah, hahaha
Need to get a “life” outside GL mah
😅
Old 10-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1612 Yoyo

Brief FR from now on:

opps...I had lip pecking with her but no French guess I am a lil bit lucky
Old 10-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
opps...I had lip pecking with her but no French guess I am a lil bit lucky
I guess life’s full of hits and misses
No issue to me as long as can climax
Less GFE/ sexual chemistry usually means it might take longer time to climax means the gal gotta withstand longer pounding

😅
Old 10-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Dada
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=6138

Fei Fei
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=6139

If you insist on kissing, can try Dada or Fei Fei. After the bonking session Fei Fei even gave me her mobile number willingly.

1 Yoyo now has lots of customers so I guess she don’t mind losing some customers.
2 Maybe it is now Lunar New Year so those who did not give red packet will not get good services.
3 Lastly which is probably the most common reason and that is there is just no chemistry between you and her.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, will continue to keep a lookout for Yoyo reviews and if a lot of people cannot kiss her, I may give her a miss!
Bro,

Previously when I called she’s usually biz.
I was really lucky to book her upon calling Tommy while driving this weekend; and she’s immed available.

Just like chemistry varies for different bros for same gal; it’s vice versa for the gal. I’m not insistent on frenching as long as bare minimum the gal allows licking of breasts. Just that the session might take longer and the gal might or might not like the heavy pounding. No loss for me.

😅
Old 10-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Sometimes the business of the houses depends on the batch of girls thus I guess 1612 should be earning a bit more now as their girls recently quite hard to get. Even though you did not get to kiss, glad you compensate yourself with longer thrusting!

Actually, I don’t mind if there is no chemistry but I just hope the girls can be consistent with their services since all of us pay the amount of $150. By the way, if you really know of anyone who don’t allow licking of breasts, please let us know as I won’t even pay $100 if I cannot kiss or lick the breasts!

Fei Fei
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=6139

By the way, I guess you must have already read my review of Fei Fei and you will know I was honest whereby I admit I was there initially to look for Yoyo but she was booked by a customer for 2 hours. No way am I going to wait 2 hours. I was about to leave when I was told Fei Fei is having dinner and will be ready in a while. (I guess it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Fei Fei service was super and she During the bonking session, she told me nicely to treat her as girlfriend!)

Bro,

So far the gals I’ve tried since Dec 2018 that did not allow licking of breasts and neck :

1. 1820 May
2. 2047 Yiyi

Thanks for sharing the other gals in the house whom I’ve yet to see as well.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 15
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute
My first stint in GL just before CNY. Managed to get 2 girls on 2 different days. KK from 1667 and Fei Er from 1669. Here's how I rate the 2.

KK looks a bit older than Fei Er, but still within the attractive range. Service was quite usual as what I understand. First they help to undress, then into the shower with some foreplay and rubbing. Both make sure your important parts are cleaned well.Then onto the bed with massage which slowly graduated to CBJ. (I requested CBJ instead of BBBJ) There are some differences here. KK has more pattern but Fei Er has better suction and teasing of balls. Both are good in their own ways depending on personal preference. KK starts with the reverse cowgirl position and sad to say, I released my armies early due to her vigorous riding. With Fei Er, she starts with cowgirl and I switched to doggie after a while before releasing in that position. Both offered massage after the deed. With KK, I left the room after 50 mins. Fei Er gave me the full hour of service.

Only when I went through the forum, then I realized how lucky I was to be able to catch Fei Er on an impromptu walk in. Overall, I would rate Fei Er higher as her looks are more to my liking despite her having smaller boob's than KK. (A or max B size) Any bros can suggest any cat 40/60/80 that has her type of look? I need to balance my budget as well.

Last edited by derrik2345; 11-02-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro mrbigbirdbird

up you 14 points

Quote:
Bro,

So far the gals I’ve tried since Dec 2018 that did not allow licking of breasts and neck :

1. 1820 May
2. 2047 Yiyi

Thanks for sharing the other gals in the house whom I’ve yet to see as well.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro mrbigbirdbird

up you 14 points
Thanks bro!
Will return up when I can
Old 11-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share
Old 11-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share
Bro, can share a brief account of Yue Ke and Ah Jiao ? Thks
Old 11-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, can share a brief account of Yue Ke and Ah Jiao ? Thks
Yue-ke is a slim syt with wavy blonde hair. her legs are thin & straight, hence making her appear taller than what she actually is. small B cup with pointy nipples. friendly & accommodating svc. her looks is my kind so I rate her 8/10, but my fren dun like her looks so I guess its personal preference.

Ah Jiao is tall (1.7m) young milf. more towards KTV gal type of look. full B cup, nice long legs, slight tummy. cheerful & overall accommodating. if slim down maybe 3~4kg will be even better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1