The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!
What is therapeutic massage?

I went to a clean joint somewhere in Bedok. The counter girl asked if I want traditional $50 or therapeutic massage $88.

Because I don't know what's therapeutic and they can't explain what it is, I just opt for the traditional.

Any senior bros can explain what it is?
Old 09-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is therapeutic massage?

Another term for p massage just look at the price $88 lol
Old 09-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
I went to a clean joint somewhere in Bedok. The counter girl asked if I want traditional $50 or therapeutic massage $88.

Because I don't know what's therapeutic and they can't explain what it is, I just opt for the traditional.

When you see $88, it's a another term for the con Prostate Massage.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It means that by paying $38 more the masseur feel more therapeutic when they massage you. Thus you brighten up their day
Old 09-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's all a load of bullshit don't waste your money or your time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold

Don't waste your money on such stupid things for $88, save up for rainy days
Old 10-01-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Chinatown auntie use medical oil, urut here urut there.
Thats traditional.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MassageExpert84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$88 scam tactics!! new term for the scam... i try to avoid shops that put such pricing and term... aint getting any blue ball with top up
Old 10-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Traditional or Therapeutic - you got my 3 missiles of the day

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1