The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sultan Durians

bro CK, the last time I had Sultan, she a bit stale liao ... quite SOP ... or is she still waiting for your return?

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing
Then eat Sultan lor.......................

I Love Durians,

CumKing

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 15-07-2002, 01:02 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Melons

bro jang, I still prefer Lee Wen to wine ... natural is Best.

Last time I used to find Teresa too skinny and never repeat her as she boobs are too hard .... well enjoy your grabbing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

So Bro Dez, does that mean Wine is your favorite ? hehehe I personally think she is bigger than Lee Wen.

Bro King, Teresa always puts on weight when she goes away. Stay here for a few months and then gets pounded back into shape hehehehe Hard to imagine her too heavy. Might not be too bad. More to grab !!

Regards

Jang

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 15-07-2002, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melons

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro jang, I still prefer Lee Wen to wine ... natural is Best.

Last time I used to find Teresa too skinny and never repeat her as she boobs are too hard .... well enjoy your grabbing.

Bro King, I use to go for Teresa but found her service too workmanlike. Plus like you said, she was skinny except for the fakes. No, I think I will keep her as a fond memory.

Have we ascertain that Wine is fake ?

regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 01:14 AM
Samster

Terrortist is Back?

bro digimood, you had MJ the terrortist? I thought she is on leave .... I think you had MG lah ... our heng heng cow

Quote:
Originally posted by digimood
FR on MJ

Went to Tommy's place yesterday around 3.30pm. The weather was warm. Tried to get my princess Mei Zhi but she is not at work yet. Told by tommy that she is a 'datuk' class gal who only work on happy days. Alright, tried asking for Joleen and she was not free. Then tommy suggested to me that he will check who is available and I would choose from there. Agreed and he came back with MJ. Heard some good comments from the FR. Confirmed with Tommy that she is supposingly quite tall, charming, slimming and good service. Gave a green light and she checked-in at 10 mins later. She is not that tall to me but I took it as she looks decent and quite attractive in a unique way.

Proceeded to room for action. Had a few opening small talks b4 stripping naked. She is quite good in her PR skills. Because normally, I don't really talk much with gals in GL. Proceeded to the bathroom. She gave me a thorough wash including my feet. From then I knew there would be some action later for that purpose.

Had a great foul play and cat bath on bed. Except for her Oscar winning moans and 'klik-klok' effects while doing cat bath. That's a bit of irritating but may be that's her trade mark as well. Didn't stop her for doing that. Just continue to enjoy. Saw a mole at her 'mei mei' which is right at the opening. Quite a turn-off but always bear in mind that nobody is perfect. The BBBj and cat-bath took quite sometime and that shows that she is a very service oriented gal. Wipe my body off when her saliva was too much. Very thoughtful indeed.

Started off the FJ while she is on top. She is kinda aggressive kind which is totally opposite from her decent look. Kept on grabbing my hands to cup and squeeze her breast aggressively. At times, she would squeeze herself while I am not doing so.

Due to my likings are for GF type. My didi took a long time to cum and it sleeps at times when her moans was too loud and fake. But this didn't deters her effort of making me cum. My didi died on me for 3 times during the whole session. She took off the cap and blew it standing everytime it happens. Tried BBBjing me to cum as well. But I still didn't cum, told her a few times to give up but she wouldn't and kept on telling me that she is not tired. I felt so bad though. During the last attempt after BBBjing me, I tried to do her on doggie within the last 10 mins. Finally, I cummed. I apologized to her for making her sweaty and tired. She was very nice and accomodating. She told me that she sweats easily and it's her job to make me cum although she has to work till the final minute.

Got a quick bath and dressed up. Wished her goodbye and sat outside for a while to get a smoke. Saw August leaving.

In short:
Looks: 6/10 (decent, accomodating and pretty in a very unique way)
Body: 6/10 slim and 160-165 (may be)
Boobs: C 6.5/10(or smaller, very large dark nipples. can match red dates)
BBBj: 8/10 (one of the best and very hardworking)
FJ: 9/10 (give her a 9 because of her endurance and hard work. If she minus off her exaggerating sound effects then it should be even better)
RTF: Not likely because she is not my type. It won't be easy for me to cum if I see peculiar things on gal's mei mei.

She is the best service oriented gal around throught out my experience in FJs. I would rate her 5 star for that.

Sorry for my long winded FR. Cheers.

Digimood

Old 15-07-2002, 01:36 AM
Samster

Wine

Well bro jang, to me I think her boobs are fake ... she is one of those 'grey area' issue .... like Violet and Apple ... too firm to be natural and too soft to be fake, so a well done modification job?

Quote:

Bro King, I use to go for Teresa but found her service too workmanlike. Plus like you said, she was skinny except for the fakes. No, I think I will keep her as a fond memory.

Have we ascertain that Wine is fake ?

regards

Jang

Old 15-07-2002, 01:47 AM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wine

Quote:
Well bro jang, to me I think her boobs are fake ... she is one of those 'grey area' issue .... like Violet and Apple ... too firm to be natural and too soft to be fake, so a well done modification job?

Hmmm, ok I did wonder if her tits were fake or not but only went to her once. Have to check with Bro Stunner. he is an expert on win I believe heheheheh

As for Apple, have not had a chance still at that fruit KKN.... Violet is fake. Have been confirmed.

Regards

jang
Old 15-07-2002, 01:58 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Wine

bro jang, I tried Wine twice and told bro glstunner fake one ... he told me real leh ... btw I think he drinking Thai papaya milk shake now ... hee hee

Apple you try then let us know lor ... bro ME what have you got to say about these 3 gals ... Wine, Apple and Violet?

Quote:

Hmmm, ok I did wonder if her tits were fake or not but only went to her once. Have to check with Bro Stunner. he is an expert on win I believe heheheheh

As for Apple, have not had a chance still at that fruit KKN.... Violet is fake. Have been confirmed.

Regards

jang

Old 15-07-2002, 02:05 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Wine

Quote:
bro jang, I tried Wine twice and told bro glstunner fake one ... he told me real leh ... btw I think he drinking Thai papaya milk shake now ... hee hee

Apple you try then let us know lor ... bro ME what have you got to say about these 3 gals ... Wine, Apple and Violet?

I have to admit that I was leaning towards Wine being real cause she is quite a stocky girl so she can be real. You mean Stunner also went on that field trip ah ? hehehehe

Apple I think I have to move to L28 and get her. Till today still no opportunity. Violet she herself told me fake a while back.

Regards

jang
Old 15-07-2002, 02:27 AM
Samster

Wine, Violet and Apple

bro jang, so you think Wine is real too .... bro glsunner (yes he told me he was going last week) asked her and she say real too but I thought which gals will tell us fake one unless very hard ... Violet is a seasoned gal and have enough regulars to admit it ... when you going to eat Apple?

Quote:

I have to admit that I was leaning towards Wine being real cause she is quite a stocky girl so she can be real. You mean Stunner also went on that field trip ah ? hehehehe

Apple I think I have to move to L28 and get her. Till today still no opportunity. Violet she herself told me fake a while back.

Regards

jang

Old 15-07-2002, 02:33 AM
Samster

Re: Wine, Violet and Apple

Quote:
bro jang, so you think Wine is real too .... bro glsunner (yes he told me he was going last week) asked her and she say real too but I thought which gals will tell us fake one unless very hard ... Violet is a seasoned gal and have enough regulars to admit it ... when you going to eat Apple?

Bro, I think Wine could be real cause of her build. Like BB2, that kind of build, definitely can be real. Never mind, ask Stunner to check again when he returns heheheheh

Apple always trying to eat but always being eate by someone else !! KIV list.

Violet totally bo chap about stuff like this. No problem admitting.
Old 15-07-2002, 02:39 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Wine, Violet and Apple

bro jang, good luck in eating Apple ... why you don't go to her base? Her boss "Zi Pun" (Japan) is good with T so I got her at HQ.

Quote:

Bro, I think Wine could be real cause of her build. Like BB2, that kind of build, definitely can be real. Never mind, ask Stunner to check again when he returns heheheheh

Apple always trying to eat but always being eate by someone else !! KIV list.

Violet totally bo chap about stuff like this. No problem admitting.

Old 15-07-2002, 02:53 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Wine, Violet and Apple

Quote:
bro jang, good luck in eating Apple ... why you don't go to her base? Her boss "Zi Pun" (Japan) is good with T so I got her at HQ.

Bro King, I reluctant to move lah. Also, I never think about girls till I am in the house. Never mind, will just KIV her. Get, then good. Don't get never mind. Like you said, plenty of girls.
Old 15-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
digimood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Terrortist is Back?

Quote:
bro digimood, you had MJ the terrortist? I thought she is on leave .... I think you had MG lah ... our heng heng cow

Yeah, you might be right. It's MG then... Oops sorry...
I am not good at names. Why you call her heng heng cow?
Her voice is a bit coarse.

And MJ, why you regard her as a terrorist? She bites?

Digimood.
Old 15-07-2002, 11:31 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Terrortist is Back?

bro digimood, MG is heng heng cow because during WC after we lost some matches whoever bonk her got heng heng lah.

MJ the terrororist, she not only bites .... scratch, twist and torture us too ... but that was quite some time back (late last year) ... there are some old FRs on her peak days where she strike terror in us in the Newest Party thread and I also have one in my FR thread ... happy reading.

Quote:
Originally posted by digimood

Yeah, you might be right. It's MG then... Oops sorry...
I am not good at names. Why you call her heng heng cow?
Her voice is a bit coarse.

And MJ, why you regard her as a terrorist? She bites?

Digimood.

Old 15-07-2002, 11:45 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Terrortist is Back?

Quote:
MJ the terrororist, she not only bites .... scratch, twist and torture us too ... but that was quite some time back (late last year) ... there are some old FRs on her peak days where she strike terror in us in the Newest Party thread and I also have one in my FR thread ... happy reading.

Scratch, twist and torture ? Bro King, she sounds fantastic !!! How come I have not tried her before ?

Regards

Jang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1