The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wolf site is gone? Any news of new website?
Old 28-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
oh, another bite the dust.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
A lot of the info stale anyway
Hasn’t been refreshed for some time
Old 28-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Gone also good. Made themselves a nuisance with the SMS spamming. Even thou they claim not them, but the initial SMS were all their web addresses. Want attention, get enough attention alright, the wrong type of attention.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
A lot of the info stale anyway
Hasn’t been refreshed for some time
Yup, but for all we know it may be back up soon enough, though it'll most likely be for baiting purposes.

For now just use SLG or the other sponsored sites lor.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Totoking is Cool - loads of Potential

Already said in previous post - webmasters of wolf kena caught in china. It’s a joint ops by local and Chinese mata. Recently wind seems to be v strong.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Finally met Ai la. I think her looks are still some distance away from the 'goddess' level.

But I somehow find her hair a bit messy, which either need some good conditioner or a rebonding. Is it just me who feels this way?
Old 28-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Finally met Ai la. I think her looks are still some distance away from the 'goddess' level.

But I somehow find her hair a bit messy, which either need some good conditioner or a rebonding. Is it just me who feels this way?
You probably caught her on a bad hair day. Her facial structure reminds me of Hong Ling, with a less pronounced and squarish jaw.

Other than that, how was your experience with her? Care to elaborate?

Old 28-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
thank goodness their sms just are damn irritating

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Gone also good. Made themselves a nuisance with the SMS spamming. Even thou they claim not them, but the initial SMS were all their web addresses. Want attention, get enough attention alright, the wrong type of attention.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You probably caught her on a bad hair day. Her facial structure reminds me of Hong Ling, with a less pronounced and squarish jaw.

Other than that, how was your experience with her? Care to elaborate?
Can't massage for sure. Take a long time to HJ. I think she knows her lack of skills. That is why she started the main dish just past the half hour mark. No shower together beforehand. Not sure if the menu has changed compare to last time. So if one comes with expectation, he is very likely to be disappointed with the service.

Eye candy, yes. But I had better ones.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't massage for sure. Take a long time to HJ. I think she knows her lack of skills. That is why she started the main dish just past the half hour mark. No shower together beforehand. Not sure if the menu has changed compare to last time. So if one comes with expectation, he is very likely to be disappointed with the service.

Eye candy, yes. But I had better ones.
I see. Very SOP ba. If you take a look at her ad on SLG, there's no showering together service, but apparently she does tit fucking which I did not notice before.

Your experience is no different from many others ba, so if one is looking for a service-orientated ML who is willing to please, then perhaps she's not the one for you.

Old 29-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

if it does not suits you just move on.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see. Very SOP ba. If you take a look at her ad on SLG, there's no showering together service, but apparently she does tit fucking which I did not notice before.

Your experience is no different from many others ba, so if one is looking for a service-orientated ML who is willing to please, then perhaps she's not the one for you.
On the shower together, this fr stated that there is or was:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=41249

Try once is enough. Won't say it's bad, but perhaps I went with full expectation.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
On the shower together, this fr stated that there is or was:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=41249

Try once is enough. Won't say it's bad, but perhaps I went with full expectation.
I believe that was offered before she moved into her current place.

Besides, the shower area is way too small and narrow for 2 people to be inside.

Old 29-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe that was offered before she moved into her current place.

Besides, the shower area is way too small and narrow for 2 people to be inside.
See some serious KC-ed symptoms there. Haha.

Anyway, move on ba, no point talking about a ML you would not RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1