The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bringing guest to hotel

I am planning to bring my FB to fuck at Hotel81.
I am thinking of booking the hotel as 1 guest first, then check in as 1 person. Then after that I will go out and bring her to the room. Do hotels allow for guest to bring visitors to their rooms? Do they check before hand? Enlighten me bros, new here.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bringing guest to hotel

If you book as transit than they will check... And if no physical IC or passport they will not allow her in
Old 15-06-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
If you book as transit than they will check... And if no physical IC or passport they will not allow her in
I am not booking as transit, I am booking a full day. And yes both of us are local.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
So if I am booking a full night then they won't check? And also only the person checking in has to be 18+ right? The visitors I am bringing in don't have to be right?
Old 15-06-2017, 02:16 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

No idea about OVN but H81 is more rigid kind, if you want you can try Santa Grand, they never ask about your guest
Old 15-06-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
No idea about OVN but H81 is more rigid kind, if you want you can try Santa Grand, they never ask about your guest
Which one would you recommend? Bugis or Little India one?
Old 15-06-2017, 03:35 AM

That time i try was at the geylang area
Old 15-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfag View Post
So if I am booking a full night then they won't check? And also only the person checking in has to be 18+ right? The visitors I am bringing in don't have to be right?
This is a dubious statement TS, you mean to say your FB is between 16-17 years old?

Cause if she was 18+ already you wouldn't need to ask that question as she would be the visitor that you are referring to.

If she's even younger than 16 then that's your call. Rotan for your ass, not mine

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 15-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Threading on thin ice leh... TS.
Don't wait kenna takap and appear in the news for the wrong reason.
Quite obvious your FB is below 18.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Then avoid those high profile hotels as it might be risky. There are a few options in chinatown area.. price range is about 100.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 15-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

TS, since book whole day, go jb better, walk walk shop shop eat eat bang bang whole day, no asking so much & cheap some more.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

I think all hotels ask for ID but if you go to those 4 star hotels can just check in as 1 guest lor

If budget or 3 star hotels and below I think confirm will ask for 2 IDs when checking in especially when you take the room for 2 hours.

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=

Last edited by AlphaRomeoo; 15-06-2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sammyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wrong, all SBF lovers need to register their guest at budget hotels.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
gashike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post
I think all hotels ask for ID but if you go to those 4 star hotels can just check in as 1 guest lor

If budget or 3 star hotels and below I think confirm will ask for 2 IDs when checking in.
Agreed. More strict on budget hotels
Old 15-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not booking as transit, I am booking a full day. And yes both of us are local.
I used to fuck chicken in Hotel 8!, either hourly or daily, both IDs are required.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1