The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Spetnaz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

Any bros here keen who can do weekday evenings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetnaz View Post
Any bros here wanna MMF Araya from Regent Lust?
It’s $160 per guy, 90 mins

PM me if keen.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706976
Old 28-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
joefizzzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohnsi1ver View Post
Had a fantastic session with DaDa(Vip888)
Quite a hot girl. Slot was booked since early morning for a late slot

What u see is what u get is applied here.
Her hair really stands out bonking a very pretty and fashionable lady.
Able to communicate in English and very good service.
Hardworking and great teaser. A real good and worthy $150 bonk.
Is she shave?
Old 28-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAunblockpls View Post
Agreed that RP can skip. I booked a slot 1.5days in advance, which okt confirmed. Then morning of slot I double confirm, he say yes. 1 hour before appointment, he tell me cancel, then straight up ignore. sibeh zzz.

From my own limited exp, Exclusive isnt bad. Best was bangkokgems but seems to have disappeared.

Btw, any bros out there know if the girls do boobs fuck? Been wanting to try hehe
Bangkokgems seem to have come back as silkstockings, the posting style is very similar. Also many have mentioned that good to see them back. Though so many stables even i myself hard to track and rmb who is what rebranded.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
How did you get hold of the additional images? Unless you can explain, im led to believe this is a fake FR.
Maybe you dont know a very important skill, its called networking. Get to know the lady you are fucking, ask for her line, add her and ask her to send you more images of herself. If the chemistry is there she will happily send you more.

That or just ask okt, if you long time customer okt tend to go extra step and get them from the girl anyways before you book.

In fact many ladies have shown me photos that were sent to the okt which looks much prettier/resemble them better but werent used in the listing.

So dont come stir shit when a senior member who has provided consistent FRs all the time posts a great FR. People spend time writing FR to share their experience, just like i did but too busy recently no time to even pak chiu cheng. Looking at your points only have 4 left now, waiting to see how much it falls.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ridz,
you never take FL line or wechat contact before?
Sometime I see you post say you have FL facebook?
You never ask them send you photos?

I always ask FL to send me photo so to add in to my FR.

**Please go try her first before coming here to make assumption on my FR. If you don't know, she told me she clear her tag on day 3 and today is day 5. This show how good and silently popular she is.**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
How did you get hold of the additional images? Unless you can explain, im led to believe this is a fake FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Christy from Tikoclub

Introduction : Was really very unsure of wanting to try Christy as don't have any reviews about her. So decided to check with OKT with some questions and after checking decided to give her a try. I can say she definitely had give me one very very enjoyable session.

Looks :
Christy look around 90% to photo on the blue lingerie. She have the pretty womanly look which is very seductive. Did not spot any blemishes on her face. Her those long consider curly hair is also part of the reason she look attractive.

Body :
Slim and very sexy body. Her body is those got do exercise kind of body shape, very the fit and sexy. Did not spot any tummy. Skin tone is consider very slight thai tanned which look very healthy thai skin tone for me. Her skin is smooth and her body smells good too.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Should be C, did not check with her. Semi soft feeling. Though it is enhanced but when fondle while sucking on her those pair of boobs is simply wonderful. It also look just very the right size on her body which display the sexiness of her body.

Shower :
Though the showering place is consider small for 2 people but she still want to help me to soap and rinse my body. She will soap and rinse nearly every part of my body and will keep give me impromptu kisses and frenching while arousing my 2IC. Very the GFE feel. Than later she proceed down to give me a sensual BBBJ before a final rinse on my body and proceed to dry up after that. Wonderful shower experience!!

Catbath + AR :
Very very shiok catbath. She know how to arouse my body to make me feel good. While licking on my ear, nipple, thigh and other body parts she will sometime use her hand to tickle my body to make the arousing feel one more level. After catbath she proceed to give me an AR while stroking on my 2IC, really make me feel so high sia.

GFE :
Her attitude is great and she give me very the GFE feel. Go in room and give me a hug to welcome me and later she wrapped her hand on my waist and bring me closer to her and we had some frenches. Her English is consider not bad as can hold conversation that kind. The whole session she is very affectionate to me. Giving me hugs, kisses, smooching, frenching, cuddling, eye to eye contact when chatting, finger locking and etc. Really feeling very the good GFE!!

Frenching :
She is a frencher definitely. Kissing, smooching, frenching all also can. Her frenching is those tongue fight kind one. Passionate tongue fight kind which I like as the feeling is good. Sometime when french with her can she see that she enjoy till she roll her eye ball. Whole session we french a lot, I can say 80% of the session we are frenching include while bonking her we are also frenching.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is very nice and sensual with good suction. She even will lick on my 2IC balls and later continue to give me a BBBJ. Later on we tried 69 position and I am eating her pussy and she BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is shiok. Overall the BBBJ feeling she give me is very enjoying.

FJ :
The most enjoying part of the session is the FJ session with her. Because she have a great body to bonk as can suck, grab and fondle on her those boobs and also when bonking on her she even french with me passionately which I like it a lot. Tried missionary, cowgirl and dancer sex positions. Best is still missionary for me as can french and bonk on her. She even let me cooldown on her body after I have release my shot and when cooling down on her body she still will automatically plant me with kisses and french with me passionately.

In my point of view :
Christy is a gem where she put in effort to make me feel good. Her attitude is good and her frenching is wonderful. Lastly I very enjoy especially the GFE she gave me.

Somemore Photos of Her

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 28-10-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JenesJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikealan View Post
FR Jenny - Lustvegas

26 October

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=707000

Definitely one of the best. Lustvegas have always bring quality girls through out the years and consistently have high standards of its girls in terms of service and looks.

Jenny have one of the best service I have ever experience. Her massage is heavenly with all the right spots and hardness all around. Her attitude is top notch thru out the session. From the way she treat one from shower, all the way to the end is outstanding. Nice body with no tummy fats, enhanced boobs which boobs lover will definitely love. Her GFE is amazing and not forgetting her bbbj ,non stop slurping and sucking, I even need to tell her to stop as I was not about to cum yet. Guys who are in need of excellent service with high GFE with big tits and a great bbbj should try her! She is also a FL in other countries. Will RTF her soon! Thanks Bro Lust! Please go for her guys and you will not be disappointed.
Bro, i try register with lustvegas but they dint give email.confirmation , any idea how
Old 28-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JenesJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help , i try register to LV but till now cant gdt email confirmation
Old 28-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Siao liao la, wanted to retire but suddenly so many ho liao came to our shore. Time to spurge this week. Thanks for all the gd frs.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
matzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has issues contacting TikoClub this morning? Wanted to go for Christy but can't get hold of OKT. Just booked one of his gals on Thursday with no issue :/
Old 28-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzi View Post
Anyone has issues contacting TikoClub this morning? Wanted to go for Christy but can't get hold of OKT. Just booked one of his gals on Thursday with no issue :/
Me too but he no respond. Better no get busted
Old 28-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
Bro Ridz,
you never take FL line or wechat contact before?
Sometime I see you post say you have FL facebook?
You never ask them send you photos?

I always ask FL to send me photo so to add in to my FR.

**Please go try her first before coming here to make assumption on my FR. If you don't know, she told me she clear her tag on day 3 and today is day 5. This show how good and silently popular swh he is.**
wah good FR bro. Have people gan cheong to book her and asking why cant get tiko after ur FR. Up lah
Old 28-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I rtf kose from TRL

Dam power and she very sensitive bcos less customer.

Skin dam soft body warm, massage 10/10 and her cat bath 9/10

I see her flatmate mill? Milli? Tall n slim and cute super friendly. Did not know can tarma! Want RTF n tarma!!!!!!
Old 28-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Probably all the messages to book Christy came at the same time, resulting in OKT Tiko dunno which one to give to. Cheers to Dreamboiboi for his power FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah good FR bro. Have people gan cheong to book her and asking why cant get tiko after ur FR. Up lah
Old 28-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally had a session with Peggy and i must say, she is one of the BEST if not the BEST looking gal as of now. Short hair, slim & petite build, huge D knockers (man-made but still soft), nice curvy ass that accenuates even more when wearing PBT shorts.

Looks: 9.5/10, exactly like the gif, just slightly tanner. I prefer girls with shoulder length hair then combed to one side. Damn seductive, even when she pull back her hair.
Body: 9/10, slim with little fats, meat is at where it belongs and not at unnecessary places. Ass is also damn round and made a nice sound when slapped.
Boobs: 10/10, man made D cup but fits her build very well.Soft to grope.
BBBJ: 9/10, can do DT. Nvr play with balls though which would kick up a few motches.
Frenching: 9/10, she didnt really initiate but nvr shy away from it as well. Not the strong french type but more of sensual type.
FJ: 9/10, Can accomodate to various positions. With the help of table/platform at the side, can thrust into her harder. Moaning isnt that fake and obvious but still pleasant to hear.
RTF: definitely would try again before she leaves. Her friend, Kimberly also have a nice body as well. Shall try to take a sneak pic of her ass with PBT shorts next time. hehehe

Do help to buy some food for her during lunch/dinner sessions. Eat cup noodles only is not so good for her. One last thing, the heater is WORKING! Although not that hot but still better than bathing in cold water.

Last edited by ds84; 28-10-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
I rtf kose from TRL

Dam power and she very sensitive bcos less customer.

Skin dam soft body warm, massage 10/10 and her cat bath 9/10

I see her flatmate mill? Milli? Tall n slim and cute super friendly. Did not know can tarma! Want RTF n tarma!!!!!!
Yes she does tarma w mill

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706385
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1