The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U got the right person. He is the 地头蛇 in CM... I go there, I also have to get him to hold my hand around CM.
Yeah, he also has a HK 大哥大 style
Old 25-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
That ninja is good.... If I use this marathon, my kuku will be cut.
Bro, you should use full medical check up as a reason because Chiangmai has the best medical centre in the university
Old 25-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Bro, you should use full medical check up as a reason because Chiangmai has the best medical centre in the university
I do my regular medical check up in Bumrungrad so can't use this as an excuse. Better suggestion?
Old 25-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do my regular medical check up in Bumrungrad so can't use this as an excuse. Better suggestion?
Charity work for the poor. Ask all bros to give you old clothing and some stationeries, ship to CNX, and you go there to hand over..
Old 26-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Charity work for the poor. Ask all bros to give you old clothing and some stationeries, ship to CNX, and you go there to hand over..
Hahahha I have been doing it in BKK... suddenly go there, sure my ger will want to follow me.
Old 26-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahha I have been doing it in BKK... suddenly go there, sure my ger will want to follow me.
Tell her you are digging some wells for the tribes
Old 28-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros in Chiangmai,

Due to some unforeseen situation, plans for my migration to Chiangmai has been brought forward to these few months time. Hopefully will get to know the well known and ninja bros residing at this beautiful place. 请多多指教。
Old 28-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post

Due to some unforeseen situation, plans for my migration to Chiangmai has been brought forward to these few months time. Hopefully will get to know the well known and ninja bros residing at this beautiful place. 请多多指教。
well cumm well cummmmmm
Old 29-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Good for you, bro. May I know do you intend to buy or rent a place? Sorry, just kapo abit. I plan to move there too, but not so soon
Old 31-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good for you, bro. May I know do you intend to buy or rent a place? Sorry, just kapo abit. I plan to move there too, but not so soon
I already had 3 house there, 2 smaller ones waiting to sell, 1 newer project for myself to stay. Everything standby for me so not much worries.. Only scared S11 not enough. Hahaha.... Don't think any bros here going there will want to rent place lah, not worth it..
Old 31-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I already had 3 house there, 2 smaller ones waiting to sell, 1 newer project for myself to stay. Everything standby for me so not much worries.. Only scared S11 not enough. Hahaha.... Don't think any bros here going there will want to rent place lah, not worth it..
Just to add on, bro Nitwitty got Thai wife so easier to buy landed house and get marriage visa to live in Thailand. Another bro just bought a condo and will be ready 2 years later, so he rent a condo till his own condo is ready, and he's not marry so will process ED visa to extend year by year until he can get marriage visa.

As for tookwan1song u can either buy new condo (usually 1-2 years to be ready) or resale older condo. Or u can rent condo or landed house depending how long u really want to live here......but I think main issue for you could be the visa to stay.
Old 31-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Just to add on, bro Nitwitty got Thai wife so easier to buy landed house and get marriage visa to live in Thailand.
Ninja!!!!
Old 31-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ninja!!!!
Simi ninja? Referring to Happyman or me? Hahaha..
Old 31-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Just to add on, bro Nitwitty got Thai wife so easier to buy landed house and get marriage visa to live in Thailand. Another bro just bought a condo and will be ready 2 years later, so he rent a condo till his own condo is ready, and he's not marry so will process ED visa to extend year by year until he can get marriage visa.

As for tookwan1song u can either buy new condo (usually 1-2 years to be ready) or resale older condo. Or u can rent condo or landed house depending how long u really want to live here......but I think main issue for you could be the visa to stay.
Haha.. 1 question and ninja surface Anyway, thanks for info. I am not really prepare to anchor there even if I am there. Likely to runabout between Sg and CNX, or a small town in M'sia. I only need tourist visa to stay. So likely I could rent from 地头蛇bros who have many cages to house me, and at good price at my favor l willing to pay advance rent to show my honesty for good deal
Old 31-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, your BUTT very strong hor I mean Baht, mee ngen muk muk, Pii
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1